Let's argue with Putin

It looks like someone is busy doing the 'deep state' work for them today.

Actually the purpose was to show that there were hearings about the Russian threat back in 2000 and today we see that Putin is pretending to have no troops inside our borders or near them ( yes, he does ) and that Russia is the victim. Nothing could be further from the truth. Putin is planning a nuclear strike against the USA. There is no question about it. Putin is a very dangerous character. Anatoli Galitson was a former KGB Major who defected to the US back in the 60's (I believe it was the 60's) and said then that the Russians had never put away their plans to defeat America. Too bad the CIA didn't pay attention to him. As to those who followed Galitson? Most of those defectors if not all were double agents.

Where are the RW Pootarians? You're always siding with him against your own country. C'mon, this guy is your hero. Speak up.

Your bravado is only overshadowed by your ignorance.
Putin just talked with international journalists on a variety of topics for 31/2 hours, giving lucid answers, did not sabre-rattle, and get this, without a teleprompter. No one in the enlightened west does this nor can do it.
Sounds like leadership.

A leader? Try Communist ruler with ambitions to rule more than Russia in days to come, B. Kidd! He is a known philanderer, wife beater and murderer of at least one political opponent that we know of. How did he kill him? He had him poisoned. Does that sound like leadership qualities to you? What about honesty, integrity, sound judgment? Has Putin demonstrated any of those qualities to you? Me neither. Next!

You're living proof that propaganda in the U.S. is the best in the world. And, you have alot of company. Unfortunately, that is one significant reason why we're in such bad shape.

The stories on Putin were verified - it was all over Europe. Who are you listening to anyhow? If you are so fond of Putin why not move to Russia?

Where are the RW Pootarians? You're always siding with him against your own country. C'mon, this guy is your hero. Speak up.

Putin just talked with international journalists on a variety of topics for 31/2 hours, giving lucid answers, did not sabre-rattle, and get this, without a teleprompter. No one in the enlightened west does this nor can do it.
Sounds like leadership.

A leader? Try Communist ruler with ambitions to rule more than Russia in days to come, B. Kidd! He is a known philanderer, wife beater and murderer of at least one political opponent that we know of. How did he kill him? He had him poisoned. Does that sound like leadership qualities to you? What about honesty, integrity, sound judgment? Has Putin demonstrated any of those qualities to you? Me neither. Next!

You're living proof that propaganda in the U.S. is the best in the world. And, you have alot of company. Unfortunately, that is one significant reason why we're in such bad shape.

The stories on Putin were verified - it was all over Europe. Who are you listening to anyhow? If you are so fond of Putin why not move to Russia?

I don't give a rats ass about rumors. Philanderer. So was almost every American President. Wife beater. I never heard that one. Better cough up proof. No proof of Putin's murders. Just rumors.

And as you rant on about Putin's ambitions you better take a long hard look at all the bullshit the US has been involved in lately. Putin had one incursion into Georgia.

Let's see since the 90's. Gulf War I, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, overthrowing Mubarak to give Egypt to Obama's favorite sons of sharia the Muslim Brotherhood (at least those souls came to their senses), then not being content with just ousting Mubarak Obama and other western leaders were involved in the overthrow of Gaddafi and his death.

Libya is now a dog's breakfast with jihadists now in control of 1/5th of the world's oil supply and partying up a storm in the US Embassy in Tripoli.

Oh and then as if Obama and western leaders hadn't fucked up the Middle East enough they are hell bent for leather to oust Assad and let the Sunni Syrian Muslim Brotherhood grab power there.

Oh and then Obama demanded that Maliki step down in Iraq.

Oh and let's not forget all of the west backing the overthrow of the duly elected President of the Ukraine and helping to install a puppet government geared to the west.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this bullshit Obama demanded that the Honduras go against their constitution and re instate their President that they threw out.

So with all due respect Jeremiah, kiss my ass that Putin is the aggressor.

Who cares. Theres nothing Russia could do to us that would be worse than what obambam is already doing to us.
Exactly.
Now Russia is not able to do something bad to the US. And I think that theuy don't need it because America is so fucking far from Russia and they have enough internal problems. Obama, fat cats and the Bush family are real problems for the US.

Sounds like leadership.

None of the bullshit you put up was verified. You lie and this shocked me that you fell for the propaganda.

And btw I monitor key websites daily on all continents. I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating so I play on the internet more than most because I also have no television and only radio.

I don't understand at all why you are lying about Putin.

I

Sounds like leadership.

None of the bullshit you put up was verified. You lie and this shocked me that you fell for the propaganda.

And btw I monitor key websites daily on all continents. I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating so I play on the internet more than most because I also have no television and only radio.

I don't understand at all why you are lying about Putin.
And I do not understand why you would accuse me of something untrue in order to justify Putin as if he were some innocent, misunderstood individual. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm not telling any lies about Putin. If you research the history on Putin you will learn he was a wife beater and a philanderer - before the divorce - I do not understand why you would be defending someone who poisoned his political opponent and has done such horrific things to his own wife, T.D.. Again, the news about this is well known in Europe. Look it up.

Here you go, T.D. I looked up this one for you. Read up about the real Putin. Real men do not beat their wives. Real men are loyal to their wives and do not cheat on them. Real men do not poison their political opponents to death! I rest my case.

Vladimir Putin a wife beater and philanderer documents allege - Telegraph

Clip:
The documents from the archive of the BND, Germany's spy agency, paint a dark picture of the Russian prime minister, who plans to return to the presidency next year.

Gathering information through the work of an agent posing as an interpreter for Ludmilla Putina, Mr Putin's wife, the BND heard that the then youthful 33-year-old spy chief was a "wife beater and a philanderer" during his stint in the German city from 1985 to 1990.

The information surfaced in a story run by the newspaper Berliner Zeitung based on documents found by Erich Schmidt-Eenboom, a respected BND expert who has published books and papers on the agency.

Last edited:

Sounds like leadership.

Wrong. I am living proof that some people who are conservative are not bowing down to Putin and making excuses for him. He is a despicable person who needs to repent and then step down for the good of the Russian people. They deserve better than him.

The reason we are in bad shape in America has nothing to do with exposing Putin for what he is. More people should step up and tell the truth about this man. Including you.

Sounds like leadership.

Putin is a murderer, a wife beater and philanderer. This man is dead because of Putin. Before he died he said Putin is the one who had him poisoned. Read this and wake up to reality. Your hero is a cold blooded murderer and a coward.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/24/world/europe/25spycnd.html?_r=0

LONDON, Nov. 24 — The British authorities said today that Alexander V. Litvinenko, a former Russian K.G.B. officer and foe of the Kremlin, died of radiation poisoning here in what a senior official called “an unprecedented event.”

24cnd-poison190.jpg

Alexander V. Litvinenko in his hospital bed in London on Nov. 20.

Multimedia
Audio
Back Story: Alan Cowell on Former Russian Spy’s Death (mp3)

Related
Polonium 210 Is Highly Radioactive and Toxic (November 24, 2006)
Vladimir V. Putin of “barbaric and ruthless” murder, a charge promptly rejected by the Russian leader.

Mr. Litvinenko’s father, Walter, also accused Russian authorities of responsibility and said his son was “killed by a little, tiny nuclear bomb.”

There is more!
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/24/world/europe/25spycnd.html?_r=0

Since his illness became known last week, his friends have depicted his poisoning as an officially-sanctioned reprisal for his criticism of the Kremlin and his efforts to investigate the fatal shooting in Moscow last month of Anna Politkovskaya, an investigative journalist.

Before news broke of the discovery of evidence of radiation poisoning, Alex Goldfarb, a friend of Mr. Litvinenko, read out to reporters what was described as his deathbed statement, addressed largely to President Putin.

“You may succeed in silencing me but that silence comes at a price,” the statement read. “You have shown yourself to be as barbaric and ruthless as your most hostile critics have claimed.”

“You have shown yourself to have no respect for life, liberty or any civilized value,” the statement said. “May God forgive you for what you have done, not only to me but to beloved Russia and its people.”

Mr. Litvinenko’s death, announced late Thursday, threatened to build diplomatic strains between Britain and Russia, but Britain sought to avoid a major crisis. A Foreign Office official, who spoke in return for customary anonymity, said the Russian ambassador here, Yury V. Fedotov, was called to the Foreign Office today and told that “police were pursuing their investigations and the situation was now more serious.”

British officials wanted Russia to help the inquiry with any information they might have about the case, the official said.

Mr. Putin found himself on the defensive when he appeared in Helsinki following a meeting with leaders of the European Union, as he had been when he traveled to Europe following the death of Ms. Politkovskaya.

He called Mr. Litvinenko’s death a tragedy, but suggested that there was “no indication that it was a violent death,” citing what he said was a British medical report. He called for an investigation and pledged the assistance of Russian authorities.

Add to wife beater, Philanderer, Murderer and Coward.......that Putin is also a bold faced liar. As for you and T.D., you both need to retract your accusation that I lied. The facts on Putin are out there. It is quite clear that neither of you wish to examine the evidence and the facts on the story - your choice not to examine the evidence will guarantee you both eternal ignorance on the matter. One word of caution to you both. Ignorance is not always bliss. It can be downright deadly. Putin is not someone I would put on my "trustworthy" list. He is a very dangerous Criminal. VERY.

He murdered Mr. Litvinenko in a most brutal way - for Putin to claim that there was no indication that it was a violent death is the height of insult to both Mr. Litvinenko and his family. To his credit he told Putin may God forgive you for what you have done. If there is a hotter place in hell - Putin will surely be sent there for this. So will those who cover up his evil deeds for him. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows - that shall he reap. The bible says so.

Last edited:
How utterly disgraceful it is to call evil good and good evil. Putin is an evil man. If he does not repent he will be in hell for what he has done.

woe-to-those-who-call-evil-good-and-good-evil-isaiah-5-20a-esv.png

Vladmir Putin is a wicked man. If he does not repent he will be in hell. Calling Putin a good man while knowing he is an evil man is a sin. This is a very clear warning for those who do it. God will have the last word on it. Guaranteed.

Putin will go down in history as one of this centuries greatest leaders. ..... :cool:

What will it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose his own soul? What good will any of it do him when he is in hell? History does not have the final word, Sunni Man. God does. One day his life will be like a movie screen before the entire world - A This Was Your Life Moment - and everyone will know this man for what he has done. Greatest leader will not be what comes to their minds then. That will be the last thing coming to their minds when they see what he did to his own wife, his political opponents, his own people, the business men he robbed in order to enrich himself. He will give an account for every single thing he has done one day when he stands before God.

Putin is a good man.

Calling him an evil man is a sin. ...... :cool:

You think the Sunni Muslims who murdered 150 women the other day (for refusing them) are good. You think the Taliban that murdered over 100 children just days ago - are good, Sunni man. Your idea of what is good is twisted to say the least. I thank God most Muslims do not agree with your idea of what good is.

You were asked repeatedly on this board to condemn the Taliban for murder of over 100 children and the Sunni Muslims in Iraq for the murder of 150 women and you refused to do either. Your silence is a sign of your agreement with such people and it is not acceptable, Sunni. To not speak? Is to speak.

Forum List

Back