What has Happened to the Ds and why aren't they Concerned?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Just curious. The Rs are doing well in congress but the R professionals are quietly celebrating one of the worst butt whippings ever dished out at the state level and the Ds are ignoring it.

OK state legislatures run reapportionment and increasingly it is becoming impossible.

East and South Asians have been flipped off repeatedly by the Ds most recently over Fergusen. They are both rapidly growing demographics. (note there are two South Asian R govs and no Ds.)

I have witnessed twice the worst R governor perhaps ever, Scott here in FL, win because FL Ds couldn't manage the seemingly simple task of finding someone who could beat him. That has happened twice.

These trends are not going to affect the presidential races prior to 2024 but with reapportionment the Rs could have rock solid veto proof majorities by 2022.

So, what are the Ds doing about this? I have no idea but so far as I can tell neither do the Ds.

Just curious. The Rs are doing well in congress but the R professionals are quietly celebrating one of the worst butt whippings ever dished out at the state level and the Ds are ignoring it.

OK state legislatures run reapportionment and increasingly it is becoming impossible.

East and South Asians have been flipped off repeatedly by the Ds most recently over Fergusen. They are both rapidly growing demographics. (note there are two South Asian R govs and no Ds.)

I have witnessed twice the worst R governor perhaps ever, Scott here in FL, win because FL Ds couldn't manage the seemingly simple task of finding someone who could beat him. That has happened twice.

These trends are not going to affect the presidential races prior to 2024 but with reapportionment the Rs could have rock solid veto proof majorities by 2022.

So, what are the Ds doing about this? I have no idea but so far as I can tell neither do the Ds.
Scott couldn't lose as soon as Crist RID became the Democrat candidate. Good old Charlie got Scott elected twice.

Yeah, but Scott's crimes are merely federal while Sink and Crist's crimes are state crimes..

Forum List

Back