Let Us Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh damn eric!!!!! :) sorry, I have to give a smile, I have never seen you so ANGRY! but am with you on this!

Originally posted by eric
Here is another one for careing. I now refuse to hire little brown smelly sandniggers like yourself, hows that.

Racist.

Here is another one for careing. I now refuse to hire little brown smelly sandniggers like yourself, hows that.

why what do you do? sell fruit and vegetables in a cart on some curb? please, let's hope you'll still be a position to hire people in the future. You'll probably end up homeless while all the technical jobs in the US go overseas

Oh great now he will use that for an excuse to live in a van down by the river.

No, that's your job douchebag!!!! after all, wasn't you who talked about poor timmy!!! your probably one of those assholes that came her and hopped in the Unemployment office or welfare office for a FREE RIDE!

Wrong again little fool. I am the CEO of an IT firm, who happens to employ people over in the shithole of the Middle East. They work real cheap, practicaly slave labor. Take that to the bank!

:laugh:

And anyone that wants to call me racist for laughing at that, save your breath and stick it up your ass.

You know this guy can bring out the best in people.

Wrong again little fool. I am the CEO of an IT firm, who happens to employ people over in the shithole of the Middle East. They work real cheap, practicaly slave labor. Take that to the bank!

Hahaha, what's the name of your IT firm? Do you know anything about technology, do you hire people to do web design, do you design anything flash related? Pssh. You're a liar, I bet you work in a barbershop or something, and feel bad for all the people in the world trade center because all the rich CEOs used to stop by and would tip you well. And then they got killed by religious fanatics and now you're struggling to make ends meet while making enough to support your crystal meth addiction

Why don't you read the Hardware and Software section, so you can feel like the ass you are. By the way:

As far as selling fruits that would be a step up from your fathers job; Camel shit cleaning boy! Ahmed come here right now, the camel had too many beers!

Oh and IT, would you like to discuss the Component Object Model, Server Clustering w/replication support, or maybe we could go into Dns scavaging.

Why don't you read the Hardware and Software section, so you can feel like the ass you are. By the way:

As far as selling fruits that would be a step up from your fathers job; Camel shit cleaning boy! Ahmed come here right now, the camel had too many beers!

Oh and IT, would you like to discuss the Component Object Model, Server Clustering w/replication support, or maybe we could go into Dns scavaging.

Sorry Eric, I'm too young to understand your made up hillbilly language

Thanks MtnBiker,

He hit a bad not with the WTC, though I should not let my emotions get the best of me. I know what I am, and it really does not matter what anyone else believes. I am lowering myself even arguing with this little ass.

I don't think Eric needs anyone to defend him, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

Eric is the real deal when it comes to being on top of things related to IT. He's been both helpful and informative. I've seen his background and saw his dedication to his firm. From what I see there is not a single thing to knock in that department.

On this board he has been civil, funny, informative, patient.... In other words, he has quickly gained the respect of most members, the very same ones you insulted and alienated within 15 minutes, pissant.

I noticed you did not address the technology part. You should not throw words around hoping to impress people.

eric, chill, we who know you, KNOW what you do and is real!!! this little Wanking douchebag is only looking to push your buttons and is doing a good job!!! don't let the pecker head get to you!!! :)

Thank you Jim, and I would like to apologize to the other members of this board for losing my temper and lowering myself to his level. I try to refrain from the use of senseless profanity, the good people here do not need to have it stuck in their face.

To all my friends, I'm Sorry !

As I said he can bring out the best in people.

Janeen, thank you too. I was typing and missed your post. Thanks again, and I'm sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about eric, this little ass came here to trash friends, and we defend FRIENDS!

Forum List

Back