Let Us Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by janeeng, Sep 11, 2003.

1. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    oh damn eric!!!!! :) sorry, I have to give a smile, I have never seen you so ANGRY! but am with you on this!

2. UppityCracker

UppityCracker Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Racist.

3. rtm

rtm Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    why what do you do? sell fruit and vegetables in a cart on some curb? please, let's hope you'll still be a position to hire people in the future. You'll probably end up homeless while all the technical jobs in the US go overseas

4. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Oh great now he will use that for an excuse to live in a van down by the river.

5. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No, that's your job douchebag!!!! after all, wasn't you who talked about poor timmy!!! your probably one of those assholes that came her and hopped in the Unemployment office or welfare office for a FREE RIDE!

6. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wrong again little fool. I am the CEO of an IT firm, who happens to employ people over in the shithole of the Middle East. They work real cheap, practicaly slave labor. Take that to the bank!

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    :laugh:

And anyone that wants to call me racist for laughing at that, save your breath and stick it up your ass.

8. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You know this guy can bring out the best in people.

9. rtm

rtm Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hahaha, what's the name of your IT firm? Do you know anything about technology, do you hire people to do web design, do you design anything flash related? Pssh. You're a liar, I bet you work in a barbershop or something, and feel bad for all the people in the world trade center because all the rich CEOs used to stop by and would tip you well. And then they got killed by religious fanatics and now you're struggling to make ends meet while making enough to support your crystal meth addiction

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    You've made friends here quickly :rolleyes: