Let US Hope Hamas Learned Their Lesson

Palestinians were damaged badly, much more than Israelis. But, lets be honest, Israel ignited this offensive/war.

And lets also be honest Hamas forced Israel into a ceasfire, the Israeli military couldn't even find targets half the time. They have no clue how Hamas militants were operating, they couldn't find them. Hamas learned from Cast Lead.

They know how to fight a little better now, they also use remote controls to fire rockets, no ome actually has to go near a launcher. And they reload them from tunnels.

Most of the militants were under tunnels. Take a look at a few videos, they actually caused Israel some panic. In cast lead, the rockets were little weak qassams that were very ineffective and caused the Palestinians many casualties since they had to pick the rockets up and take them to a location. It's a new story this time.

If I was the IDF, I'd carpet bomb the whole place until the Gazans surrender unconditionally like Japan did.

You crazy drunkard loon. Dear Lord, people put down the drinks. :cool:

I'd warn them, enough is enough, one more rocket and we carpet bomb the whole area. Then do it.

Saraya Al-Quds Bombing Israeli cities with 8 Grad rockets - YouTube

NEW Saraya Al-Quds Bombing Tel Aviv with Fajr 5 rocket - YouTube

Islamic Jihad was actually the first to fire at tel aviv. Hamas attempted before them but it was shot down way before it got close.

It seems that islamists insist that lobbing rockets at Israel is worth every dead pal-arab they can muster.

Isn't it amazing that "Americans" go out of their way to defend Israel when Israel commits an act of aggression, and then these "Americans" try to convince us they are just everyday americans. They then seem utterly outraged that Palestinians would respond to Israeli attacks that started the offensive. Regardless of what the Palestinians did in response to Israel attacks, it's called an offensive Hollie, understand that war, a 160 Palestinians of whom 71 civilians were gonna be killed no matter what palestinians did in response, Israel's offensive=goals=attack until you think you achieved your goals. Palestinians have every right to defend their women and children in any way possible. They fight for their survival.

Forum List

Back