Let US Hope Hamas Learned Their Lesson

Ha ha ha! Boycott shmoycott!

Israel’s staunchest ally: Stephen Harper has transformed Canada’s Mideast policy

Toronto Sun ^ | September 26, 2012 | Lorrie Goldstein

Back in 2006, Frank Dimant, executive vice-president of B’nai Brith, caused a considerable stir when he described Canada’s then-new prime minister, Stephen Harper, as the answer to the Jewish community’s prayers. Controversial because not all Jews are Conservative supporters. Indeed, historically, the default party for most Canadian Jews has been the Liberals. In addition, Harper, both in 2006 and to an even greater extent today, is a more ardent supporter of Israel than many Canadian Jews.

Or, more accurately, Harper is more comfortable with the hardline policies of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, on everything from confronting a nuclear Iran to maintaining Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories. But even with those qualifiers, Dimant’s remarks in praise of Harper at a B’nai Brith dinner in Toronto almost six years ago — where Harper was treated by the audience like a rock star — ring even truer today .

To many Canadian Jews, Harper is widely admired as the most unequivocally pro-Israel prime minister Canada has ever had, abandoning what his political, media and diplomatic critics describe as Canada’s historically more “nuanced” position in the Mideast as “an honest broker,” working primarily through the United Nations.

On Wednesday, which was Yom Kippur, the holiest day in the Jewish calendar, the Harper government again bolstered its standing among many Canadian Jews, when Canada’s delegation to the UN walked out of a speech at the General Assembly by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who described Israelis as “uncivilized Zionists.”

Israel’s staunchest ally: Stephen Harper has transformed Canada’s Mideast policy

:clap2:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfFdhIOoQM]Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost' - YouTube[/ame]

You people do realize that the only reason Hamas wanted a cease fire was that they need time ti smuggle in more missiles, right?

How many ceasefires have the PLO and now Hamas violated once they restocked with scuds?

Does anyone actually watch any youtube video posted on the internets to get an objective POV about anything?

I think not.

However, I'd hate to break this to anyone whose life revolves around posting video's on USMB.

Some people have thoughts to share, some people have videos.

Aside from the death toll, much of Gaza has now been leveled before the Palestinain terrorists stopped firing the rocket missiles into Israel. And now some Palestinains are chanting "victory." Ya gotta love 'em for their Palestinian mentality & great sense of humor.

Why Israel stopped short of a massive ground incursion to completely level Gaza & kick up the Palestinian terrorist death toll into the thousands to communicate with Hamas to bring this conflict to a lasting peace is a mystrery to me.

At any rate, here are the latest released casualties of this conflict:

Palestinians dead ---------- 137
Palestinians injured ------- 1100

Israeli's dead ---------------- 5
Israeli's injured -------------- 70

Aside from the death toll, much of Gaza has now been leveled before the Palestinain terrorists stopped firing the rocket missiles into Israel. And now some Palestinains are chanting "victory." Ya gotta love 'em for their Palestinian mentality & great sense of humor.

Why Israel stopped short of a massive ground incursion to completely level Gaza & kick up the Palestinian terrorist death toll into the thousands to communicate with Hamas to bring this conflict to a lasting peace is a mystrery to me.

At any rate, here are the latest released casualties of this conflict:

Palestinians dead ---------- 137
Palestinians injured ------- 1100

Israeli's dead ---------------- 5
Israeli's injured -------------- 70
I've mentioned a few times the past week that Hamas would have a Hudna to hold Victory parades and pass out medals.

Things that haven't changed:

"Israel controls the airspace, waters, and borders of Gaza (with the exception of Rafah, the border with
Egypt). Israel controls the electrical and sewage infrastructure of Gaza, and how much food, fuel and
other supplies can arrive and leave, giving it almost total control over the economy.

" Palestinians in
Gaza do not have the freedom to leave at will, to visit relatives in the West Bank, or get adequate
health care. 1.7 million Palestinians are crammed into 140 square miles, making it one of the most
crowded places on earth.

"In other words, even on the best of days, when Israel is not bombing Gaza, it is largely responsible for
holding 1.7 million people captive in miserable conditions.

"According to international law, by maintaining 'effective control' of Gaza, Israel still meets the definition of occupying power.

"This status
has been affirmed by the Red Cross, Amnesty International, the U.N., and the U.S. State Department,
among others."

https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/images/JVPGazaFactSheetBW.pdf

Palestinians were damaged badly, much more than Israelis. But, lets be honest, Israel ignited this offensive/war.

And lets also be honest Hamas forced Israel into a ceasfire, the Israeli military couldn't even find targets half the time. They have no clue how Hamas militants were operating, they couldn't find them. Hamas learned from Cast Lead.

They know how to fight a little better now, they also use remote controls to fire rockets, no ome actually has to go near a launcher. And they reload them from tunnels.

Most of the militants were under tunnels. Take a look at a few videos, they actually caused Israel some panic. In cast lead, the rockets were little weak qassams that were very ineffective and caused the Palestinians many casualties since they had to pick the rockets up and take them to a location. It's a new story this time.

Palestinians were damaged badly, much more than Israelis. But, lets be honest, Israel ignited this offensive/war.

And lets also be honest Hamas forced Israel into a ceasfire, the Israeli military couldn't even find targets half the time. They have no clue how Hamas militants were operating, they couldn't find them. Hamas learned from Cast Lead.

They know how to fight a little better now, they also use remote controls to fire rockets, no ome actually has to go near a launcher. And they reload them from tunnels.

Most of the militants were under tunnels. Take a look at a few videos, they actually caused Israel some panic. In cast lead, the rockets were little weak qassams that were very ineffective and caused the Palestinians many casualties since they had to pick the rockets up and take them to a location. It's a new story this time.

If I was the IDF, I'd carpet bomb the whole place until the Gazans surrender unconditionally like Japan did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt293Z7mTMM]Saraya Al-Quds Bombing Israeli cities with 8 Grad rockets - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=m1-mooSCag0]NEW Saraya Al-Quds Bombing Tel Aviv with Fajr 5 rocket - YouTube[/ame]

Islamic Jihad was actually the first to fire at tel aviv. Hamas attempted before them but it was shot down way before it got close.

If I was the IDF, I'd carpet bomb the whole place until the Gazans surrender unconditionally like Japan did.

You crazy drunkard loon. Dear Lord, people put down the drinks. :cool:

Stephen Harper? LOL

The Zionist Jew PM?

Canada hates that scumbag. He's Israel's only supporter along with a few other Jewish PMs in European countries.

Does anyone actually watch any youtube video posted on the internets to get an objective POV about anything?

I think not.

However, I'd hate to break this to anyone whose life revolves around posting video's on USMB.

Its More valid than many other forms of information dissemination. what do you prefer for your information Zionist freindly blog post ?...lol

When you learn how to spell "friendly," get back to me about valid information dissemination.

Until then I'll rely on common sense.

Palestinians need to learn a lesson: "Don't pull on Superman's Cape" and "Don't bring a Knife to a Gunfight."

Maybe after they've been shelled a few more weeks, they'll be in the mood to elect representation that is more interested in advancing opportunities for Palestinians, and less interested in buying rockets from Iranians.

^^^^^

You're painfully ignorant. It's accepted all over the media that Israel ignited this war.

Stephen Harper? LOL

The Zionist Jew PM?

Canada hates that scumbag. He's Israel's only supporter along with a few other Jewish PMs in European countries.

Im from Canada, and I can tell you that Canada loves Harper.
And he's not even Jewish hahahahaha :lol:

Wow you're dumb

BINGO! Bless you George for helping me to get those Zionists to see the truth. So right you are on this. "even on the best of days, when Israel is not bombing Gaza, it is largely responsible for
holding 1.7 million people captive in miserable conditions."

Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Just keep them captives under peace offerings, and land concessions. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinains best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Things that haven't changed:

"Israel controls the airspace, waters, and borders of Gaza (with the exception of Rafah, the border with
Egypt). Israel controls the electrical and sewage infrastructure of Gaza, and how much food, fuel and
other supplies can arrive and leave, giving it almost total control over the economy.

" Palestinians in
Gaza do not have the freedom to leave at will, to visit relatives in the West Bank, or get adequate
health care. 1.7 million Palestinians are crammed into 140 square miles, making it one of the most
crowded places on earth.

"In other words, even on the best of days, when Israel is not bombing Gaza, it is largely responsible for
holding 1.7 million people captive in miserable conditions.

"According to international law, by maintaining 'effective control' of Gaza, Israel still meets the definition of occupying power.

"This status
has been affirmed by the Red Cross, Amnesty International, the U.N., and the U.S. State Department,
among others."

https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/images/JVPGazaFactSheetBW.pdf

They are animals, they cannot be taught. The vermin need to be exterminated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=m1-mooSCag0]NEW Saraya Al-Quds Bombing Tel Aviv with Fajr 5 rocket - YouTube[/ame]

Aww butthurt, truth hurts doesn't it. Israel sucks. :D

Does popular sovereignty offend you?
When is the last time Hamas has allowed an election?
"Since June 2007 Hamas has governed the Gaza portion of the Palestinian Territories, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the January 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections[7] and then defeated the Fatah political organization in a series of violent clashes. Israel, the United States,[8] Canada,[9] the European Union,[10][11] and Japan classify Hamas as a terrorist organization,[12][13] while Arab nations, Russia,[14] and Turkey[15] do not."

But you already knew that.

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, but that was in 2006. Isn't it time for another election yet?

Stephen Harper? LOL

The Zionist Jew PM?

Im from Canada, and I can tell you that Canada loves Harper.
And he's not even Jewish hahahahaha :lol:

Wow you're dumb

Canada hates his stance on Israel. He's gone next time.

I want the whole message board to see that you wrote that Harper is a Zionist Jew

New Topics

Forum List

Back