Let There Be Peace Already

Why did you stop after "invaded?" Because it did not say "invaded Israel?" Just like I said. They did not invade Israel.

Wrong, turd. Israel was declared a sovereign state, by the significant number of residents living in the portion set aside for jews, and the arabs attacked them.

You also claimed that the arabs did not attack - which is a lie. If you were not a complete fucking scumbag idiot jew-hating douchebag, I'd be willing to ask questions like why do you accept the arab onslaught, instead of trying for a diplomatic solution - but you are fucking worthless trash not worthy or capable of a rational conversation. Back to ignore, twat douchebag...

Why don't you post a 1948 map of Israel showing where the Arab countries entered Israel?

Within hours of the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, five of the seven countries of the Arab League at that time, namely Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria, backed by Saudi Arabian and Yemenite contingents invaded territory in the former British Mandate of Palestine on the night of 14–15 May 1948.
1948 Arab

Thanks Jos.

Within hours of the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, five of the seven countries of the Arab League at that time, namely Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria, backed by Saudi Arabian and Yemenite contingents invaded territory in the former British Mandate of Palestine on the night of 14–15 May 1948.
1948 Arab

Thanks Jos.

1948 Arab

...invaded territory in the former British Mandate of Palestine...

Well it didn't say "invaded Israel."

Honestly Tinmore, you speak as if the Muslim Palestinians are stealing Israel's land. How can that be when those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque?

This is the part I don't understand. Help me out here. When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you refer to?

They are both on Palestinian land so you could say that.

Good question. Why don't you research it and post your findings?

In discussing the land issue with the Palestinian supporters, more & more we learn of the Palestinian occupation of Israel's land.

Honestly Tinmore, you speak as if the Muslim Palestinians are stealing Israel's land. How can that be when those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque?

This is the part I don't understand. Help me out here. When did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you refer to?

Good question. Why don't you research it and post your findings?

My bitch against Israel is for keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions rather than find a way to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands.

My bitch against Israel is for keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions rather than find a way to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands.

So you're for the right of return to Israel for all the displaced arabs? Cool.

Does Ima ever hit on all cylinders? FYI, I have always supported a Palestinian right of return back to their indigenous homelands. And why would any Palestinian want to return to Israel's prison you refer to? Do you hate Palestinians so much you want them kept as captives in Israel rather than Israel free them?

Does Ima ever hit on all cylinders? FYI, I have always supported a Palestinian right of return back to their indigenous homelands. And why would any Palestinian want to return to Israel's prison you refer to? Do you hate Palestinians so much you want them kept as captives in Israel rather than Israel free them?

So SOME arabs must be able to claim Israel as their birth place, no? You're not going to try to say that NO arabs come from the land that was used to form Israel, are you?
Anyways, Jews come from Egypt, maybe they should go home as well?

Israel cannot steal land that was theirs before being invaded by Muslims. Get it yet?

So SOME arabs must be able to claim Israel as their birth place, no? You're not going to try to say that NO arabs come from the land that was used to form Israel, are you?

Israel cannot steal land that was theirs before being invaded by Muslims. Get it yet?

So once a Jew steps on land, it's theirs for eternity?:lol:

Not Jews, Muslims. Hey Ima whatever happened to the Persian Zoroastrians?

So once a Jew steps on land, it's theirs for eternity?:lol:

Forum List

Back