Let the Whistle Blowing Begin....

Lappi_Greenland_ice_core_10000yrs.jpg

I could make a graph like the above using photoshop and it would mean the same thing the above graph means: Absolutely Nothing.

So you don't think the GISP2 ice cores are real?...Interesting...the level of denial around here has really ramped up.
You people just cannot comprehend can you? All my statement claimed was that anyone can manipulate a graphic like that. That's all. Nothing about any data, nothing about any weather, just that images like those are easy to make.

images

You have been shown not only a liar but your pseudoscience a fraud.. Then you tell another lie about wind and solar being so cheap (while forgetting to include the costs of fossil fuel plants that must run and the 32 cents per kwh that are give to them to offset the high cost of operations and breakdowns).. Your intent to deceive is sickening.

I bet he doesn't count the environmental costs of production and installation, either. Enviromoonbats are like that.
or the verified fact that wind is more than three to 6 times more expensive than calculated costs based on rated output because wind mills on average produce actual power that is 15-30% of rated output
Well now, you just explain that to all the utilities that are putting up the wind towers, and installing solar, as they junk the dirty, expensive, polluting coal. LOL

You have been shown not only a liar but your pseudoscience a fraud.. Then you tell another lie about wind and solar being so cheap (while forgetting to include the costs of fossil fuel plants that must run and the 32 cents per kwh that are give to them to offset the high cost of operations and breakdowns).. Your intent to deceive is sickening.

I bet he doesn't count the environmental costs of production and installation, either. Enviromoonbats are like that.
or the verified fact that wind is more than three to 6 times more expensive than calculated costs based on rated output because wind mills on average produce actual power that is 15-30% of rated output
Well now, you just explain that to all the utilities that are putting up the wind towers, and installing solar, as they junk the dirty, expensive, polluting coal. LOL

They don't care as long as the government money rolls in

Wind and solar will never be able to provide the power we need in this country. It has failed in the UK and it has failed in Germany

We need to restart our nuclear program

We're following Germany to an energy disaster
Germany's wind power chaos should be a warning to the UK
Germany's Green Energy Disaster: A Cautionary Tale For World Leaders

Archiving was the least of the complaints hairball...

So pisschugger, you read Curry's blog, I see. You should also have read how Nick Stokes shredded those claims.

1. Karl made administrative decisions contrary to data integrity;

As all the data was on the server, available to anyone, that's clearly not true. It's a big lie, that is.

2. Karl used 90% rather than 95% standard;

AR5 used 90% CIs, that was what was being compared to, so using 95% would have been flat out incorrect. Yet you demand it. What a surprise, you demanding incorrect science.

3. The use of non standardized data set implied a greater uncertainty to the data that was not, could not be addressed;

Hilarious fiction. Tell us, what is a "standardized data set"? Define it for us. And how does, say, using an ASCII table instead of a file of floating point variables add to uncertainty?

4. Karl made poor data integrity decisions in order to meet a publishing date;

There's zero evidence to back up that crazy claim.

5. Karl made decisions that benefited his publication not the organization;

There's zero evidence to back up that crazy claim.

6. Maximized warming

Diving into conspiracy kookery now.

7.Tried to combine two previously separate sets of records

Well, yes. That's just good science, using all the data.

8.NOAA not only failed, but it effectively mounted a cover-up

And it's pure conspiracy kookery now.

So other than the entire thing being corrupt..it is fine.

In other words, you made up a load of crap, and can't support any of it.

Here's the more accurate summary.

Bates was the QA guy. A bookkeeper, that is, not a scientist.

Bates created a horrifyingly convoluted data archiving process. Someone in upper management signed off on it because the flow chart looked pretty. Does this look like a sensible archiving system to anyone here? No, it looks like a bureaucratic horror.

slide1.png

Why did Bates create that monster? Why not just say "place all data files and source code on the server?" Because Bates became the gatekeeper of the horribly complex process, which gave him bureaucratic power.

Scientists pointed out the Bates monster was stupid and counterproductive. The petty bureaucrat had his feelings hurt. And he saw an opportunity to get some publicity for his new consulting business. Which, if it uses those same awful archiving processes, is something nobody would want to have a part of.

I could make a graph like the above using photoshop and it would mean the same thing the above graph means: Absolutely Nothing.

So you don't think the GISP2 ice cores are real?...Interesting...the level of denial around here has really ramped up.
You people just cannot comprehend can you? All my statement claimed was that anyone can manipulate a graphic like that. That's all. Nothing about any data, nothing about any weather, just that images like those are easy to make.

images

And the voices in your head tell you which ones to accept?..and which to reject?

Scientists pointed out the Bates monster was stupid and counterproductive. The petty bureaucrat had his feelings hurt. And he saw an opportunity to get some publicity for his new consulting business. Which, if it uses those same awful archiving processes, is something nobody would want to have a part of.

Deny on hairball...your gyrations and bitterness get more entertaining every day.

images

And the voices in your head tell you which ones to accept?..and which to reject?

No the voices in my head say you are full of crap like most libtards.

images

If you think I am liberal you are further off the mark than I ever suspected.

images

I know a guy like you. He don't think he's a liberal either, but he is. He just doesn't know it. Liberals are like when you're dead. You don't know you're dead but everyone around you suffers for it.

images

I know a guy like you. He don't think he's a liberal either, but he is. He just doesn't know it. Liberals are like when you're dead. You don't know you're dead but everyone around you suffers for it.

So you weren't satisfied with just having me think you are an idiot...you had to actually prove it..congratulations.

Yeah, them nazi's are like that.

Wind and solar are both the cheapest form of energy available now. Grid scale batteries are being manufactured and sold as we post. The cryosphere continues to melt, and you continue to be an idiot.
giphy.gif

Dude, stop already, my side is splitting from such nonsense. every thread in here discussing that topic has been proven fake. but I digress and laugh for now.

Easy to see who the real deniers are.
Lost in a land reality never knew, aren't you? Anybody with a few skills can make a graph like that. But to you, it's the gospel! LMAO!
well we now know who exactly was making up the graphs from the OP right? D'OH

images
yep we know. but you implied with the statement. and that was what was addressed.

funny. coal is coming back, ask the Germans. see it's the Germans that put your point in the toilet bowl. but you enjoy the lie. who'd have thunk that from you?
graphics-hands-224461.gif

Forum List

Back