Let The Hillary/Obama Games Begin!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/289f5b7e-aa45-11db-83b0-0000779e2340.html

Clinton and Obama campaigners trade insults

By Edward Luce in Washington

Published: January 22 2007 18:27 | Last updated: January 22 2007 18:27

The Democratic party’s presidential campaign got into full swing on Monday with campaign staff for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton already indulging in sniping contests over the relative merits of their candidates.

Campaign workers for Mrs Clinton, who on Monday signed the papers to set up a presidential exploratory committee – the first step before declaring a formal candidacy – made indirect attacks on the relative inexperience of Mr Obama, who entered the race a week ago.

Democratic consultants said the campaign, which already includes five other candidates, most notably John Edwards, the party’s 2004 vice-presidential candidate, was shaping up to be the most intense and long-running in the party’s history.

Polls show Mrs Clinton leading by a wide margin among registered Democrats. “Hillary’s Democratic primary support is climbing while others are stalled or falling,” wrote Mark Penn, Mrs Clinton’s chief pollster, in a memo. “She is not just strong, but the strongest in the field.”

Joe Trippi, who was campaign manager for Howard Dean, who almost took the 2004 Democratic nomination, said both Mr Obama and Mrs Clinton had been bounced into declaring their candidacies early by the strength of the other’s campaign.

George Soros, the New York-based billionaire, declared his support for Mr Obama the moment the first-term senator from Illinois signed the papers last week. Mr Soros, who has been one of the most generous supporters of Democratic campaigns in recent years, gave Mr Obama the maximum permitted individual donation...

I think Barack Obama :clap2: would make a better President than the imbecile Hillary Clinton. :cuckoo: We need another Clinton like we need the :evil:. Of course Barack Obama isn't much better than Hillary Clinton and is almost as much of an jackass as she is. As Democrats we shouldn't elect a bitch like Clinton because even Elizabeth Dole would make for a better President.

We actually agree at least partially on something:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-burkee22jan22,0,7673503.story?coll=la-opinion-rightrail

Anyone but a Bush or a Clinton
The U.S. needs a leader in 2008 who doesn't inherit the office because of a last name.
By James Burkee, JAMES BURKEE, an assistant professor of history at Concordia University Wisconsin, is co-founder of the bipartisan political action committee Americans for Responsibility in Washington.
January 22, 2007

HAVING REFUSED a third term as president, George Washington offered the nation a farewell address in 1796, urging Americans to cherish the Union and to avoid the "baneful effects" of political partisanship. Successors such as Thomas Jefferson warned against the formation of an "unnatural" aristocracy of men who inherited great fortunes and political office.

Both of these warnings have been overlooked in the debate over Hillary Rodham Clinton's 2008 presidential run. But if she secures the Democratic nomination, wins and serves two terms, by 2017 the United States will have been governed by either a Bush or a Clinton for 28 years. That's three decades governed not just by the same two families but much of the same supporting staff. As Dick Cheney is a name familiar to both Bush presidencies (as George H.W. Bush's secretary of Defense and his son's vice president), so too may a Hillary Clinton presidency resuscitate familiar names such as Harold Ickes, Paul Begala and James Carville.

And it might not end there. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, encouraged by Republican leaders and the current president (who said, "I would like to see Jeb run at some point"), has not ruled out a White House bid or a vice presidential slot on the ticket in 2012 or 2016.

If Washington's caustic, partisan atmosphere is to change, the era of Bushes and Clintons needs to end in 2008...

Please don't insult me by saying we agree on something. I don't want to be stupid too. :rofl: On the other hand your agreeing with me on something may mean that you aren't as dumb as you appear to be on the surface. :cuckoo: Politics aside I suspect you and Hillary Clinton are two of a kind. And you can vote for the dipshit for all I care.

Please don't insult me by saying we agree on something. I don't want to be stupid too. :rofl: On the other hand your agreeing with me on something may mean that you aren't as dumb as you appear to be on the surface. :cuckoo: Politics aside I suspect you and Hillary Clinton are two of a kind. And you can vote for the dipshit for all I care.

There is no chance of that, any of it. :rofl:

I think Barack Obama :clap2: would make a better President than the imbecile Hillary Clinton. :cuckoo: We need another Clinton like we need the :evil:. Of course Barack Obama isn't much better than Hillary Clinton and is almost as much of an jackass as she is. As Democrats we shouldn't elect a bitch like Clinton because even Elizabeth Dole would make for a better President.
As a Democrat you won't have a choice. Hillary will dig up or invent so much dirt on Osama-Obama that he will be forced to pull out. There will be a phone call or a messenger with some devasting news or threat, and he will be given a choice: to survive or die. He will then fold back his big ears and prostrate his black ass before the Queen Whitey. Then you and others like you will vote for the Queen.

What are the "presidential" credentials of either Hillary or Obama? If these two people are the best the Dems can shove on us, they should hang it up. They are no more than a couple of novice wannabes.

What are the "presidential" credentials of either Hillary or Obama? If these two people are the best the Dems can shove on us, they should hang it up. They are no more than a couple of novice wannabes.

Their credentials are their gender, name, and skin color. Thats all that matters to Democrats.

Forum List

Back