Let Palin fill in for McCain at Friday's debate

brilliant idea Ravi :eusa_whistle:

I still question, why can't McCain do the debates? fly in then fly out... seems pretty simple to me..he'd have the entire weekend to work his "magic" on the economy afterwards...

It would be fun to watch.

Funny thing is, I bet Biden would have no trouble debating McCain if he had to step in for Obama.

brilliant idea Ravi :eusa_whistle:

I still question, why can't McCain do the debates? fly in then fly out... seems pretty simple to me..he'd have the entire weekend to work his "magic" on the economy afterwards...
Sorry, does the whistle mean you already came up with the idea?

I don't know why McCain can't do that. Any other senator could easily manage, I'm sure.

Obama's lucky some of you aren't working on his presidential campaign.

If Obama showed up to debate Palin, he'd be diminished by comparing himself to the bottom of the opposing ticket. And McCain would come across as above the fray.

And if Obama failed to deliver a knockout blow, it would be an absolute disaster.

LOL! McCain won't even let Palin answer a simple question from the press, there's no way he'd let her debate Obama.

It would be fun to watch.

Funny thing is, I bet Biden would have no trouble debating McCain if he had to step in for Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7LAi5bOLbE]YouTube - McCain Piper Palin Pet, Daily Show Colbert SNL Leno Hillary Clinton Tina Fey LisaNova Palin 2008[/ame]

:lol:

Obama's lucky some of you aren't working on his presidential campaign.

If Obama showed up to debate Palin, he'd be diminished by comparing himself to the bottom of the opposing ticket. And McCain would come across as above the fray.

And if Obama failed to deliver a knockout blow, it would be an absolute disaster.

Hopefully Palin will offer to sit in-----:popcorn: Barry and a white woman debating? Oh my. :D

Sorry, does the whistle mean you already came up with the idea?

I don't know why McCain can't do that. Any other senator could easily manage, I'm sure.

Where are the debates being held? Perhaps McCain owns a home in that state. Then Obama can sleep over at his house.

It would be like the new Odd Couple. I hope SNL does a skit like that.

Where are the debates being held? Perhaps McCain owns a home in that state. Then Obama can sleep over at his house.

It would be like the new Odd Couple. I hope SNL does a skit like that.

Ole Miss. If I still lived back home, I'd drive over and hang out to see the candidates.

Forum List

Back