Let me get this straight

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
The democrats want to wipe out the 2nd Amendment, but since they can't do that legally then the next best thing is gun control legislation with the eventual aim of making guns too expensive or too restrictive to own and use. With the goal of confiscation, IOW we are unarmed.

And they want open borders, but won't actually call it that cuz it's politically toxic. So, we would get gang members, criminals, terrorists, drug dealers, human slave traffickers and other scum easy entry, right? Certainly most of the people coming into the country aren't bad people, they're just trying to escape from the extreme conditions that exist wherever they come from. I get that, but folks we can't allow that many people to emigrate here, our social programs cannot handle that many. And we sure as hell don't need the worst of them.

On top of that, we have the Hollywood elite and others including people on Joe Biden's staff donating money to pay for their bail if they get arrested during a riot or looting. In NYC they even have a no-bail law that says if you can't afford bail they'll put you on the street gratis. That's their idea of law and order? We've all heard stories about murders and rapists who are let out of prison too early and wind up killing or raping someone else. Who here is okay with that?

Now we have democrats hollering to defund the police dep'ts or even disband them. So, fewer cops or no cops at all, is that really a good idea. Some say we need police reform and that's true IMHO. But at the end of the day somebody in a uniform with a badge and a gun has to arrest somebody who may or may not have committed a crime. Fewer cops does not sound like a good idea to me. Sounds more like increased lawlessness. Never mind that in most cases the DA, police chief, mayor, or governor are the ones who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished in the 1st place. Police unions you see, contribute to their campaign fund; coincidence? I doubt it.

Add it all up. Why in God's name to people keep voting democrats into office?

The democrats want to wipe out the 2nd Amendment, but since they can't do that legally then the next best thing is gun control legislation with the eventual aim of making guns too expensive or too restrictive to own and use. With the goal of confiscation, IOW we are unarmed.

And they want open borders, but won't actually call it that cuz it's politically toxic. So, we would get gang members, criminals, terrorists, drug dealers, human slave traffickers and other scum easy entry, right? Certainly most of the people coming into the country aren't bad people, they're just trying to escape from the extreme conditions that exist wherever they come from. I get that, but folks we can't allow that many people to emigrate here, our social programs cannot handle that many. And we sure as hell don't need the worst of them.

On top of that, we have the Hollywood elite and others including people on Joe Biden's staff donating money to pay for their bail if they get arrested during a riot or looting. In NYC they even have a no-bail law that says if you can't afford bail they'll put you on the street gratis. That's their idea of law and order? We've all heard stories about murders and rapists who are let out of prison too early and wind up killing or raping someone else. Who here is okay with that?

Now we have democrats hollering to defund the police dep'ts or even disband them. So, fewer cops or no cops at all, is that really a good idea. Some say we need police reform and that's true IMHO. But at the end of the day somebody in a uniform with a badge and a gun has to arrest somebody who may or may not have committed a crime. Fewer cops does not sound like a good idea to me. Sounds more like increased lawlessness. Never mind that in most cases the DA, police chief, mayor, or governor are the ones who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished in the 1st place. Police unions you see, contribute to their campaign fund; coincidence? I doubt it.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Just like with the Parkland school shooting done by a lunatic liberal whacko, when seconds counted, the police were cowering in fear. The police chief said it wasnt their job to stop a gunman...

3XDR.gif

dont forget that republicans have supported all the current gun restrictions that exist today,,,

The MSM fake news, the race card, class envy and lies are all the democrats have. That plan didn't work in 2016, hopefully it won't work in 2020 either.

The MSM fake news, the race card, class envy and lies are all the democrats have. That plan didn't work in 2016, hopefully it won't work in 2020 either.
____

It won't....Unless the Dead and Illegal Aliens vote in record numbers in the rotting cities of Swing States---like Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia---rotting cities controlled by Democrats for over half a century and much worse off now than when Democrats came to power. It ought to change, but in the Rotting Cities---Democrats count the votes---so the Rot continues.

____
______

A prime reason why we millions and millions of patriotic, law-abiding citizens seem to be losing the cultural, social and now political war at the polls is precisely because many of us are just standing around in shocked dismay asking, "Why? How? How dare they?" The time is so far in the past now when instead of asking why "real" America loving Americans should have been getting up off their assess, putting down the smart devices and fighting back, both with political action committees, our own counter-narrative messages and when necessary, marching by the millions through the streets protesting the lockdowns and now the riots. Instead we're all still pretending the democrats' psycho culture war is something we're just first waking up to. And it's pathetic, on our part.

Correct. Democrats have to hide and lie about their policies otherwise they'd lose 90% of the elections. You can't trust one damn word out their filthy lying sewer mouths.

Second Amendment is overrated
You won’t even miss it when it is gone

Correct. Democrats have to hide and lie about their policies otherwise they'd lose 90% of the elections. You can't trust one damn word out their filthy lying sewer mouths.
I've never seen a dem lie about their anti 2nd policies,,,but I have seen republicans do it time and time again,,,

I've never seen a dem lie about their anti 2nd policies,,,but I have seen republicans do it time and time again,,,

Dems constantly LIE about their anti 2nd amendment policies. They can't muster support to amend the Constitution or pass a bill in congress so they ignore the law and constitution by heaping BS gun control laws on the books that take decades to get overturned in the SCOTUS.

Dems constantly LIE about their anti 2nd amendment policies. They can't muster support to amend the Constitution or pass a bill in congress so they ignore the law and constitution by heaping BS gun control laws on the books that take decades to get overturned in the SCOTUS.
you dont need SCOTUS to repeal a law,,,

from what I've seen the dems are very clear they want the 2nd repealed,,,thats not a lie,,

Why is it that when one starts something with "Let me get this straight" say that with absolutely no desire to get anything straight?

Second Amendment is overrated
You won’t even miss it when it is gone
Billions of people don’t have guns
They don’t miss them

Trump and trumpers have done wonders for the 2nd..... now even Democrats are buying up guns and ammo for protection against them.....!!! Yipee ki yay!!! Says the NRA!! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back