Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

Don’t have issues. Don’t object to the names Christians have called the Jewish People ? You have issues
Just with bullies mainly. I like to kick the crap out of them. Especially the righteously indignant holier than thou ones that look down their pointy noses as others and see them as inferior for any number of superficial shallow reasons.

- that might better have been made more precise, as being - psychotic.
That would be more in keeping with his militant manner for sure. He seems as anti-christian as you do. But your kind is nothing but talk. You don't have the balls to act on it.

That would be more in keeping with his militant manner for sure. He seems as anti-christian as you do. But your kind is nothing but talk. You don't have the balls to act on it.
I quite like getting more than I give. But sometimes I like giving more than I get. I'm complicated that way.

no - but - about it ... psychotic.

they are your type, they read past the first page ... as the heavens - surly must forbid. for who will triumph, good vs evil. and accomplish remission to the everlasting.

* there are no documents you claim, they never existed ... the 4th century c-bile is completely made up.

- by the crucifiers. bing.

That’s what happens when you do something quickly at work . It is Psychotic
In that case, that's a hybrid example of the dunning effect. Congratulations.

But putting that aside, the reality is that when generalizations are made against Jews, it most likely makes you angry. So it's surprising that you would do the same. In effect, you are deviating from a standard. As you continue this behavior you will normalize your deviance and become what you hate.

So good luck with that.

But putting that aside, the reality is that when generalizations are made against Jews, it most likely makes you angry. So it's surprising that you would do the same. In effect, you are deviating from a standard. As you continue this behavior you will normalize your deviance and become what you hate.

So good luck with that.

that couldn't be you could it - bing.

- they read past the first page ...

a standard between religion and political expediency ...

Then God said,Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

who would read beyond the above passage, forgery and fallacy - will never know the heavens. (the desert religions)

all beings are made in heavenly likeness, planet earth - there are no rulers ... liberation theology, self determination what was crucified in the 1st century and disguised again by the 4th as a religion - for political supremacy.

So good luck with that.
Speaking for myself, I have no issues with Christians, generally speaking. It doesn’t matter to me whether they worship Jesus or not, but there are two groups that I despise with a vengeance:

1) The antisemites, obviously. This includes those who have called me the k-word, those who don’t let Jews in their house, those who scratch JEW into a brand-new car, those who say they hope Jews won’t move into the neighborhood, and those who walk into a Jewish home on a Friday evening because someone forgot to lock the front door and blow at the Shabbos candles - all of which has happened to me personally. I also extend this to people who paint “Jews aren’t welcome here” on the high school and paint Swastikas on a nearby tree.

2) I also despise the Evangelical types who will not take a polite “no thank you” as an answer and hound you for months on end about how G-d is angry at Jews and will send them to hell unless they adopt the Christian religion.

Other than that, I have no problem with Christians and count some of my best friends among them.

Speaking for myself, I have no issues with Christians, generally speaking. It doesn’t matter to me whether they worship Jesus or not, but there are two groups that I despise with a vengeance:

1) The antisemites, obviously. This includes those who have called me the k-word, those who don’t let Jews in their house, those who scratch JEW into a brand-new car, those who say they hope Jews won’t move into the neighborhood, and those who walk into a Jewish home on a Friday evening because someone forgot to lock the front door and blow at the Shabbos candles - all of which has happened to me personally. I also extend this to people who paint “Jews aren’t welcome here” on the high school and paint Swastikas on a nearby tree.

2) I also despise the Evangelical types who will not take a polite “no thank you” as an answer and hound you for months on end about how G-d is angry at Jews and will send them to hell unless they adopt the Christian religion.

Other than that, I have no problem with Christians and count some of my best friends among them.
- all of which has happened to me personally.

... could there be a corollary, as in - who's bashing who - first. when all are members of the same desert.

- maybe, a bonfire with their scriptural books burning together would be the best solution.

I don't blame you for that either. I'd be more than pissed off if anyone was foolish enough to do things like that to me. I think it's crazy how religion and politics makes people behave like fools. I have zero tolerance for that. Life is too short.

I don't blame you for that either. I'd be more than pissed off if anyone was foolish enough to do things like that to me. I think it's crazy how religion and politics makes people behave like fools. I have zero tolerance for that. Life is too short.

being so innocent, birds of a feather flock together ... just crucify the offender, giving to them what they deserve - works every time.

Forum List

Back