Lester Holt Interrupted Trump 41 Times, Hillary Only 7 Times Then Lied About His Positions

Trump should have shut his fucking mouth when his time was up.

Republican presidential nominee interrupted Clinton a whopping 51 times during the 90-minute showdown, while the former Secretary of State interjected into Trump’s comments only 17 times during the Monday, September 26, face-off at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.

Lester Holt Interrupted Trump 41 Times, Hillary Only 7 Times
That is because he wouldn't answer the question that was put to him, and also what Siete said, the idiot just wouldn't shut up. I guess he was just intent on burying himself. Mission accomplished donnie.

• Banned
Trump should have shut his fucking mouth when his time was up.

Republican presidential nominee interrupted Clinton a whopping 51 times during the 90-minute showdown, while the former Secretary of State interjected into Trump’s comments only 17 times during the Monday, September 26, face-off at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.
Because Hillary kept reading from a script.
750x422

Republicans ( if you want to call them that) picked a loser when they stuck with Trump ... LOSERS... BIGLY, BIGLY.

Trump wasn't really reaching for water ... he couldn't find his notes ...

750x422

they were on the FLOOR AND HE COULDN'T FIND THEM!

BBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From what I'm hearing, Holt brought up taxes and birtherism, and none of Hillary's various story lines.

Disappointing, but not surprising.

I wish these debates would just avoid the tabloid bullshit. It's why I can't watch them. I want to know what these people would do in office.

Trump need to be on a no carb diet immediately before he drops dead from a junk food/no exercise heart attack. Look how fat that guy is getting.

From what I'm hearing, Holt brought up taxes and birtherism, and none of Hillary's various story lines.

I wish these debates would just avoid the tabloid bullshit. It's why I can't watch them. I want to know what these people would do in office.
Clinton will use experience and professionalism and Trump would become unhinged and stupid.

Clinton will use experience and professionalism and Trump would become unhinged and stupid.
Fine. Let's give them a chance instead of burning time on crap.

Forum List

Back