Show us your tax returns, Donald.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Now, scumbag.

America deserves to see what you're up to.

He's not going to win, that's why he won't show them.

Because to lose AND have all his dirty laundry out there for the world to see is too much for him to endure.

he doesn't want to win, after last night it's pretty obvious.

Now, scumbag.

Because to lose AND have all his dirty laundry out there for the world to see is too much for him to endure.
He emailed them to hillary and she deleted them

I'd be surprised if he isn't advised by his campaign to back out of the next 2 debates. As bad as his health appears to be right now, it just might kill him, and obviously he doesn't have a shot at winning a debate against Hillary anyway.

I'd be surprised if he isn't advised by his campaign to back out of the next 2 debates. As bad as his health appears to be right now, it just might kill him, and obviously he doesn't have a shot at winning a debate against Hillary anyway.

I don't think he's smart enough to listen, he's addicted to the spectacle and pageantry.

Now, scumbag.

That's funny.

Hazlnut demands transparency for Trump. But doesn't demand the 33,000 emails Clinton deleted.

TOO FUNNY

Now, scumbag.

That's funny.

Hazlnut demands transparency for Trump. But doesn't demand the 33,000 emails Clinton deleted.

TOO FUNNY

Well you're a partisanshithead, you know how it works.

Now, scumbag.

Here is the thing.

What does his taxes have to do with anything at all? Honestly now. You see his taxes, then what?

Oh if you had the money to afford tax lawyers and tax attorneys to make it so you didn't have to pay taxes you would do the exact same thing. And don't lie, if you could get away with not paying taxes you would, I would, everyone would. No one wants to pay taxes.

Only difference between us and him is he can afford the kind of people who can navigate tax laws so he has to pay virtually none. Meanwhile we don't have the money to afford those people.

I don't blame him, if I could do it I would also and so would you. Anyone who says they want to pay taxes and says they wouldn't get around if they could is a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back