Lester Holt = Crowley

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Do any of you remember Romney debating Obama when the then moderator Crowley disputed something Romney said as true? She never made a peep against Obama

Well it happened again with Lester Holt. Lester, on more than one occasion, challenged Trump with his truthiness.

Then you have the queen up there denying such things as supporting NAFTA as the gold standard, which she did, and then hearing crickets from Lester Holt.

Do we need any more proof that this election is rigged from top to bottom, one thing both Bernie and Trump seem to agree on?

I also got a kick at the end of the debate when Lester insisted that Trump say he would support the queen when coronated.

Hilarious.

Same old BS just different election.

The R must debate both the D and the lib moderator.

Nothing on Benghazi, emails, Clinton Foundation...they got the memo - "don't do like Lauer."

Is the MSM actually implying douchebag Lester Holt voted republican in President elections. :p I was a registered democrat once but only to vote against who I thought was the most neoconish democrat in the primaries. Registration is meaningless. Lester Holt voted for Obama therefore he is a fucking retarded democrat!

Do any of you remember Romney debating Obama when the then moderator Crowley disputed something Romney said as true? She never made a peep against Obama

Well it happened again with Lester Holt. Lester, on more than one occasion, challenged Trump with his truthiness.

Then you have the queen up there denying such things as supporting NAFTA as the gold standard, which she did, and then hearing crickets from Lester Holt.

Do we need any more proof that this election is rigged from top to bottom, one thing both Bernie and Trump seem to agree on?

I also got a kick at the end of the debate when Lester insisted that Trump say he would support the queen when coronated.

Hilarious.

The asshole got his marching orders and didn't want to get Vince Fostered.

The same old conservative republican come backs, it's never their candidate's fault it's always media's fault. They have no idea how to take responsibility for their candidate and obviously for themselves. Like children blaming another, they never grow up. Oh and Lester is a republican.

I thought Holt let them talk too much but the openness showed how empty Trump is. He is a windbag plain and simple.

"Words matter when you run for President,” Hillary Clinton said toward the end of Monday night’s happening at Hofstra University, on Long Island. Clinton was criticizing Donald Trump for his loose language regarding America’s allies in Asia, but she could have been summing up the lopsided debate, which saw her doing virtually everything she needed to do while Trump indicted himself with his own words."

Hillary Clinton Brings Out the Real Donald Trump - The New Yorker

Undecided are basically clueless retards. The Donald needs to bring in low information blacks and hispanics and jews, which is a monumental task, but doable.

I think you are confused. Trump claimed that she said TPP was the Gold Standard.

I'm actually going to agree. Holt did go after the Orange Nazi Hairpiece. so what?

The Media should have done what Lester Holt did A YEAR AGO, before he hijacked the GOP nomination.

Can't believe retard claims The Donald is orange. What model CRT TV do you douchebags have. Get a fucking job, spend $299 on an HD TV and stop the fucking madness. :p

The same old conservative republican come backs, it's never their candidate's fault it's always media's fault. They have no idea how to take responsibility for their candidate and obviously for themselves. Like children blaming another, they never grow up. Oh and Lester is a republican.

I thought Holt let them talk too much but the openness showed how empty Trump is. He is a windbag plain and simple.

"Words matter when you run for President,” Hillary Clinton said toward the end of Monday night’s happening at Hofstra University, on Long Island. Clinton was criticizing Donald Trump for his loose language regarding America’s allies in Asia, but she could have been summing up the lopsided debate, which saw her doing virtually everything she needed to do while Trump indicted himself with his own words."

Hillary Clinton Brings Out the Real Donald Trump - The New Yorker
He should have shot back, "So do actions."

Same old BS just different election.

The R must debate both the D and the lib moderator.

Nothing on Benghazi, emails, Clinton Foundation...they got the memo - "don't do like Lauer."
Gipper, there are 2 more debates. I expect those subjects will be discussed. The subjects for last night were announced before the event, and sticking to 3 points makes sense instead of trying to partially cover a whole fistful of everybody's favorite gripe. But I have to ask..aren't all the accusations you list as not covered unproven accusations out of the Trump campaign? How many times have these subjects been covered in investigations, and like the birther obsession, although no proof is acceptable to accusers even when presented, these subjects keep getting hammered daily for years?

The same old conservative republican come backs, it's never their candidate's fault it's always media's fault.
You had to ignore the points you don't like in order to hold that view. The media has been lopsided, how is that the Republican candidate's fault exactly. Makes no sense. Where were Hillary's tough questions and why spend an enormous amount of time on the birther issue when he came out not long ago and said he dropped it.

Nothing about Hillary's flip flop on TPP or her gold standard remark either. You can't see the bias because you're and idiot. You are a leftist due to your mental handicap and intolerance.

The moderator asked Trump about 2 "scandals" while only saying" yea what about the emails" one time. And her 10 second response was sufficient. That was bullshit
All around, I think Hillary won but trump did very well in the first half.
But he was right about one thing, we don't need more failure. Whether he is the answer is VERY debatable. Nonetheless, she isn't!

You had to ignore the points you don't like in order to hold that view. The media has been lopsided, how is that the Republican candidate's fault exactly. Makes no sense. Where were Hillary's tough questions and why spend an enormous amount of time on the birther issue when he came out not long ago and said he dropped it.

Because he didn't drop it in the right way. He used the most noxious example of overt racism in modern times - that black president must be lying about where he was born and must be illegitimate- and kept it up for years. Then he tried to turn it around and claim, "She started it!" like a five year old who got caught doing something bad.

Nothing about Hillary's flip flop on TPP or her gold standard remark either. You can't see the bias because you're and idiot. You are a leftist due to your mental handicap and intolerance.

Or that she just changed her mind on the subject based on facts on the ground.

Here's the thing, if Trump didn't bother preparing for this debate, what's he going to do when he's president?

Because he didn't drop it in the right way. He used the most noxious example of overt racism in modern times - that black president must be lying about where he was born and must be illegitimate- and kept it up for years. Then he tried to turn it around and claim, "She started it!" like a five year old who got caught doing something bad.

Or that she just changed her mind on the subject based on facts on the ground.

Here's the thing, if Trump didn't bother preparing for this debate, what's he going to do when he's president?

Analysis fAiL s0n..........most on-line polls have Trump winning last night!:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

New Topics

Forum List

Back