Hillary straightens the record

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Hillary straightens the record on Donald's BS '$1 million' loan

missing.png

By Walter Einenkel

GettyImages-610598252.jpg

Hillary Clinton decided to straighten the record on Donald Trump’s lame “I received a small $1 million loan from my dad,” by bringing up the fact that Donald Trump got a teensy bit more than that to start out on his Dickensian journey through life.

We also have to have a tax system that rewards work and not just financial transactions and the kind of plan that Donald Trump has put forth would be trickle down economics all over again. In fact, it would be the most extreme version, the biggest tax cuts for the top percent of the because that's exactly what it would be. That is not how we grow the economy. We just have a different view about what's best for growing the economy, how we make investments that will actually produce jobs and rising incomes. I think we come at it from somewhat different perspectives. I understand that. Donald was very fortunate in his life and that's all too his benefit. He started his business with $14 million borrowed from his father and he really believes that the more you help wealthy people, the better off we'll be and everything will work out from there. I don't buy that. I have a different experience.

Just in case folks wonder why Crooked Hillary wrinkled face and neck looks 10 years younger in that photoshopped pic, it is very simple to tweak pictures. Without getting into the boring details, you create a new layer of the exact same photo, apply a blur filter over the original layer, break through the top layer to allow certain detail through, increase contrast, do spot healing, add glow and then flatten the image. Photoshop Elements has a feature for dummies that actually walks you through it.

As far as The Donald's personal finances, who the fuck is Crooked Hillary to complain. She put every citizen in the USA in danger for her millions and some say billions with her pay for play schemes. Do Crooked Hillary douchebags even want to go there and support that kind of corruption versus a private family's legal business activities?

Last edited:
I'm guessin' by the butthurt and bitterness that Hillary steamrolled the Donald last night...

A relative from the entertainment industry last night texted me that Hillary has been eating right for two weeks, getting 8 to 9 hours sleep a night, received a massage and rub down before the debate, got a little bit of sun lamp, and was fitted into a body shaper.

That is why she looked younger and fitter than she has in some time.

Hillary straightens the record on Donald's BS '$1 million' loan

missing.png

By Walter Einenkel

GettyImages-610598252.jpg

Hillary Clinton decided to straighten the record on Donald Trump’s lame “I received a small $1 million loan from my dad,” by bringing up the fact that Donald Trump got a teensy bit more than that to start out on his Dickensian journey through life.

We also have to have a tax system that rewards work and not just financial transactions and the kind of plan that Donald Trump has put forth would be trickle down economics all over again. In fact, it would be the most extreme version, the biggest tax cuts for the top percent of the because that's exactly what it would be. That is not how we grow the economy. We just have a different view about what's best for growing the economy, how we make investments that will actually produce jobs and rising incomes. I think we come at it from somewhat different perspectives. I understand that. Donald was very fortunate in his life and that's all too his benefit. He started his business with $14 million borrowed from his father and he really believes that the more you help wealthy people, the better off we'll be and everything will work out from there. I don't buy that. I have a different experience.
:cuckoo:

A relative from the entertainment industry last night texted me that Hillary has been eating right for two weeks, getting 8 to 9 hours sleep a night, received a massage and rub down before the debate, got a little bit of sun lamp, and was fitted into a body shaper.

Eye of the beholder, I guess. I thought she looked like the proverbial old bat all trussed up in a Mao suit.

Hillary was unable to be specific about any policies. She talked in vague generalities and couldn't answer one question without attacking Trump. Then the cheap shot at the end to try and rattle him didn't help her any either.

Hillary was unable to be specific about any policies. She talked in vague generalities and couldn't answer one question without attacking Trump. Then the cheap shot at the end to try and rattle him didn't help her any either.

"50 million solar panels! Rebuild the electric grid! Gun control promotes racial healing!"

T'was funny.

The perfect profile for a President!!!

I just read through a slew of posts about what the woman looks like and what clothes she wore yet the thread is about monies received by Trump from his father. WTH???

Two is not a slew, and jake started it.

Red:
Three of the ten posts on the first page of the thread. The first one noted below, which is also the first one in the thread to do so, and it's not JakeStarkey's, opens with remarks about Mrs. Clinton's appearance rather than saying anything about the actual thread topic. Moreover, the paragraph containing that remark is longer than the one that does say something Trump's finances -- 4.5 lines vs. 3 lines and a word -- thereby making the post appear to be more about Mrs. Clinton's looks than about Trump's finances.

Just in case folks wonder why Crooked Hillary wrinkled face and neck looks 10 years younger in that photoshopped pic, it is very simple to tweak pictures.

Eye of the beholder, I guess. I thought she looked like the proverbial old bat all trussed up in a Mao suit.

Hillary needed to look fit and on point. She succeeded.

Trump did better, I think, than what most writers are saying, but I don't think he added anyone to his totals.

Forum List

Back