Lesson time boys and girls of the gun grabbers association

Hey Reb,

Why are you giving lessons for shit that we already taught you.

Tha AR-15 is not an assault rifle. We all know that.

But it is an assault weapon.

You know, if I were a homicidal nutcase with limited military training.....and I had an M-4 ( sounds fun don't it )........I would not use the full auto feature. I am certain that I could kill more people with rapid single shots than with the spray of bullets.

What do you think?

God I feel like a freaking parrot. For the 1000th time they don't need a lesson. The loons around here know exactly what an assault rifle is.

Are you saying that they are willfully being stupid?

Oh they know exactly what they're doing. The want all guns gone. That's the real agenda. If labeling a derringer an assault rifle gets it done that's ok.

God I feel like a freaking parrot. For the 1000th time they don't need a lesson. The loons around here know exactly what an assault rifle is.

Are you saying that they are willfully being stupid?

Oh they know exactly what they're doing. The want all guns gone. That's the real agenda. If labeling a derringer an assault rifle gets it done that's ok.

I do not want all guns gone. You are incorrect.

Hey Reb,

You know, if I were a homicidal nutcase with limited military training.....and I had an M-4 ( sounds fun don't it )........I would not use the full auto feature. I am certain that I could kill more people with rapid single shots than with the spray of bullets.

What do you think?
I've forgotten more about firearms than you'll ever know about them enough to teach me anything, and I don't forget much.

You see here's your problem you're equating a firearm most Americans do not have access to. Please stop.

Last edited:
Hey Reb,

What do you think?
I've forgotten more about firearms than you'll ever know about them enough to teach me anything, and I don't forget much.

You see here's you problem you're equating a firearm most Americans do not have access to. Please stop.

I believe that you know almost as much about firearms as you have pretended to know about other subjects.

It does not change the fact that you are a nut job who I wouldn't trust with a fork.

Hey Reb,

What do you think?

You see here's you problem you're equating a firearm most Americans do not have access to. Please stop.

I believe that you know almost as much about firearms as you have pretended to know about other subjects.

It does not change the fact that you are a nut job who I wouldn't trust with a fork.
I really don't care if you trust me or not, I don't pretend I don't lie those two things are to hard to keep track of and you will get caught.
I know guns
I know the second amendment,
I know plumbing.
I know the criminal justice system in my state.
I know my states history
I know where my family roots come from.
I know wilderness survival, farming, my truck, I know how to build a home, I can weld,
You may know things I don't but those things I mentioned I know and very proficient doing them.

Forum List

Back