less than 24 hours

Redz said:
their religion will be tamed when they develop more sophisticated economies and have more access to more information, and better education.
you must not tame them, because it will start this clash of civilisations madness and turn us all into extremists, and then we are ALL FUCKED, there are no winners in this, you all know its a war you can never win

You fool, the extremism of their leaders is exactly what's keeping their societies backward.

rtwngAvngr said:
Just as an aside, did you happen to see the footage of the iranian congress shouting "death to america" as they passed their resolution to continue with their plutonium program for ALLEGEDLY non military use?
no and i'm sure sure anti-american proganda and sentiment is high in iran.
the iranians should develop nuclear weapons as quickly as they can, as they are clearly next on the axis list

Redz said:
no and i'm sure sure anti-american proganda and sentiment is high in iran.
the iranians should develop nuclear weapons as quickly as they can, as they are clearly next on the axis list

At least your heart's in the right place.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's what we're doing in Iraq.

No. I don't think they're using straussian philosophy. whatever fear they are generating is based on real events and conditions, unlike the lies the liberals perpetuate.
look 100'000 iraqis died in the war, I think that will only make more extremists, a 100'000 is a high price to pay for a concept like democracy ,which is totally alien to these people anyway.
so the straussians in cabinet are happy to keep their theories to themselves and not ever use them?
you don't think they ever spun the angles a bit to make the pathetic saddam govtlook a little more threatening to ordinary americans?
you don't think they would do that, despite the disregard they have for the intelligence of ordinary americans????
sure liberals lie, but so does everybody involved in politics

Redz said:
look 100'000 iraqis died in the war, I think that will only make more extremists, a 100'000 is a high price to pay for a concept like democracy ,which is totally alien to these people anyway.
so the straussians in cabinet are happy to keep their theories to themselves and not ever use them?
you don't think they ever spun the angles a bit to make the pathetic saddam govtlook a little more threatening to ordinary americans?
you don't think they would do that, despite the disregard they have for the intelligence of ordinary americans????
sure liberals lie, but so does everybody involved in politics

This war was justified for saddam's brazen violation of U.N resolutions alone. You're an imbecile.

freeandfun1 said:
you seem like an intelligent person. so why don't you recognize that this is just a continuation of a clash that has been taking place for thousands of years and that will never end?
it will end as its origins are born out of ignorance and racism on both sides, education is the ONLY hope

Redz said:
it will end as its origins are born out of ignorance and racism on both sides, education is the ONLY hope

And WE are the ones who accept people of all faiths into our societies. They are the ones who will not accept christians or jews. They are stuck in medieval times, not us.

rtwngAvngr said:
You fool, the extremism of their leaders is exactly what's keeping their societies backward.
True yes i agree, but it is not the only thing, the problem is much more complex than that, and replacing their leaders for them is not the way to solve it. that is aggressive policy that will only lead to more extremists. the only ones who can replace their leaders is them.

Redz said:
True yes i agree, but it is not the only thing, the problem is much more complex than that, and replacing their leaders for them is not the way to solve it. that is aggressive policy that will only lead to more extremists. the only ones who can replace their leaders is them.

It's not really that complex. The people cannot replace tyrants who have all the guns and all the oil, and will not subject themselve to a vote. WE are allowing the people to choose and vote. How dense are you?

rtwngAvngr said:
This war was justified for saddam's brazen violation of U.N resolutions alone. You're an imbecile.
you just gona call me names now. you are smarter than that
if justified because of U.N violations then where is the U.N in Iraq?

rtwngAvngr said:
And WE are the ones who accept people of all faiths into our societies. They are the ones who will not accept christians or jews. They are stuck in medieval times, not us.
look read the eariler posts, we already covered this
not ALL muslims think like this, there are moderate muslims, just as there are extremist christians in your country. we must reach out to the moderates and the way to do that is not through military power

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not really that complex. The people cannot replace tyrants who have all the guns and all the oil, and will not subject themselve to a vote. WE are allowing the people to choose and vote. How dense are you?
it is complex,its a societial problem, society is very complex thus all problems relating to society are complex. if you help them to educate and get access to more media, then one day soon they will over throw their own corrupt leaders. just look at iraq at the moment for evidence that evidence that your straegy does not work!
come on man, drop the name calling it not doing your arguments any favours

Redz said:
look read the eariler posts, we already covered this
not ALL muslims think like this, there are moderate muslims, just as there are extremist christians in your country. we must reach out to the moderates and the way to do that is not through military power

And we've been over this, the moderates better gain control of their societies or we will do it for them.

rtwngAvngr said:
And we've been over this, the moderates better gain control of their societies or we will do it for them.
current policy in middle east is making it harder for moderates, how long do they get?
it will probably take 20years to do this peacefully
american at the moment can do any more military interventions for at least two years, because troops are so streched.
this is plenty of time for iran to develop a-bomb, what then? who do do next? syria? eygpt(where alot of extremists come from)? jordan? saudi arabia?

Redz said:
current policy in middle east is making it harder for moderates, how long do they get?
it will probably take 20years to do this peacefully
american at the moment can do any more military interventions for at least two years, because troops are so streched.
this is plenty of time for iran to develop a-bomb, what then? who do do next? syria? eygpt(where alot of extremists come from)? jordan? saudi arabia?

So we're supposed to allow ourselves to be killed in our own country until they decide to change?

When Iran gets the bomb they'll probably nuke israel.

If these countries do not stop funding terror, yes, we will have to do them next. i'm not sure what the order will be.

rtwngAvngr said:
Redz, what do you mean by "reach out" ?
i live in Ireland
reach out by directly funding the constuction of new schools, and medical centres, by distributing sat dishes and by funding independant arab television.
by helping palestine to deveolp economically, same for lebenon, by working with moderate states like jordan and quatar to promote education and pro western ideas, by encouraging students to visit you land so they can understand you as a nation for themselves,to reach and inform their minds before they are old enough to hate... etc etc
and guess what i bet all that and more would cost a tenth of the iraq occupation 23billion would be loads

Redz said:
i live in Ireland
reach out by directly funding the constuction of new schools, and medical centres, by distributing sat dishes and by funding independant arab television.
by helping palestine to deveolp economically, same for lebenon, by working with moderate states like jordan and quatar to promote education and pro western ideas, by encouraging students to visit you land so they can understand you as a nation for themselves,to reach and inform their minds before they are old enough to hate... etc etc
and guess what i bet all that and more would cost a tenth of the iraq occupation 23billion would be loads

their extremist leadership does not want western influence, or free media. Western influence means giving their people freedom, but these tyrants PREFER their iron fist of control. They like having 57 castles each and sitting in golden chairs with towels over their heads.

I went to Ireland. County Cork sure is pretty. I saw the Waterford factory. I saw "Fatal Attraction" in Dublin.

rtwngAvngr said:
So we're supposed to allow ourselves to be killed in our own country until they decide to change?

When Iran gets the bomb they'll probably nuke israel.

If these countries do not stop funding terror, yes, we will have to do them next. i'm not sure what the order will be.
unfortunatly yes, its a terrible price to pay but America must turn the other cheek, it must not retailate, look at the mess this policy has got israel in

yes iran may bomb israel, but the may also bomb iraq and the western troops there, plus old scores from iran iraq war.
which country would you like to see done next,apart from iran?
a lot of funding comes from Saudi but it biggest mistake ever to invade Saudi, too holy for them, will make things much worse!

Forum List

Back