less than 24 hours

I am praying for a sane result.

I will cast my vote for GW Bush at 7am tomorrow morning.

It's too close to make any safe bets. Well, actually... the safe bet would be to say that Nader is going to lose.

Since I don't have school tomorrow (teacher's union probably had something to do with it) I am going to sleep until about 11 tomorrow night and find out fresh from a nights dreaming of belligerence and debauchery who won the election.

Peace

Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!! Go Bush!!!

onedomino said:
I will cast my vote for GW Bush at 7am tomorrow morning.
I got in line at 7am. Then I found out that it wasn't the end of the line. There had to be over 200 people there and I couldn't wait. So, gotta go back this afternoon. :eek:

You going to actually contribute to the convo?
sure, i think john McCain will make a great defence sec, whichever side he works for.
and i'm sure he'd clear out those Neo cons like wolfowitz, pearle etc..after all these are the guys who got you into this Iraq mess,not the war,which was brilliantly executed but rather their failure to plan for after the war, which has certainly contribute to the tragic loss of American service men and women.

Redz said:
sure, i think john McCain will make a great defence sec, whichever side he works for.
and i'm sure he'd clear out those Neo cons like wolfowitz, pearle etc..after all these are the guys who got you into this Iraq mess,not the war,which was brilliantly executed but rather their failure to plan for after the war, which has certainly contribute to the tragic loss of American service men and women.

You, like too many Americans, expect war to have NO casualties. It sure is a good thing that most of those serving in the military understand that is NOT the case. Death is a sad fact of war.

freeandfun1 said:
You, like too many Americans, expect war to have NO casualties. It sure is a good thing that most of those serving in the military understand that is NOT the case. Death is a sad fact of war.
War has loads of casualites, too many, on all sides!

Zhukov said:
I don't. I think he's too wishy washy and too concerned with his image to make the tough decisions.
dunno he served his country with distinction and honour, more than can be said for many in current defence dep :soul:

Zhukov said:
1.) That doesn't mean he'd make an effective Sec. of Defense
2.) Rumsfeld was a naval aviator as well.
but he will understand and value the troops in ways a civilian never could. good for rummy but hes way past retirement age anyhow, much older than he looks :tank:

Has it occured to you that an excessive emotional attachment could actually be considered a detriment to doing that job?

Understand in a way a civilian never could? I just told you Rumsfeld is a vet. and their is little reason to expect him not to retain his post during a 2nd Bush term.

Forum List

Back