"less Than 20% Of Teen Girls Get Sex Ed Before Their First Time" Article

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Less Than 20 of Teen Girls Get Sex Ed Before Their First Time Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross

cdc-sex-ed.jpg

"Less than 20% of teen girls received any sort of sex ed before having vaginal sex for the first time. Notice that the only information they receive is about birth control and how to "say no". There's nothing about masturbation, how to say yes, clitoral anatomy, penetration, orgasm, or pleasure. I could go on and on."

rest at link, [Advisory: Site contains explicit language and imagery]

Boys are not any better educated. A huge reason for not educating people about sex is the attitude we see in post #2 - to talk openly about a very natural part of being human is considered perverted and, amazingly, "creepy".

Funny that Tom Sweetnam gets his sex info from Playboy. Oh wait - he probably just reads the articles and cartoons. :uhoh3:

For people like that, ignorance is bliss but they also have miserable adult sex lives.

Ironicly, that apparently kosher read this is great. Not writing for the choir, but the ones walking by outside church. :)

BBBLLLLEEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SPLAT!!!!!!

>>>>>that was the sound of me puking all over my iPhone as I saw this thread. What the fuck? Delta, why don't you fucking watch football on Sunday like every other guy instead of ponder the rate of sex education for young girls?!? Oh, here it comes again.....

BBBBBLLLLLEEEEECCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All over the fucking floor that time

BBBLLLLEEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SPLAT!!!!!!

>>>>>that was the sound of me puking all over my iPhone as I saw this thread. What the fuck? Delta, why don't you fucking watch football on Sunday like every other guy instead of ponder the rate of sex education for young girls?!? Oh, here it comes again.....

BBBBBLLLLLEEEEECCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All over the fucking floor that time

He is doing an intensive "study" toward his Doctorate in Behavioral Science. :badgrin:

Seldom have I seen in any forum a statement as totally, obviously, and ridiculously false as, "Less than 20% of teen girls received any sort of sex ed before having vaginal sex for the first time."

No teenage girl who has been to ANY AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOL can POSSIBLY reach 16 years old without "any sort" of sex education.

Total fucking B.S.

Almost as depressing is the thought that I probably paid a portion of the cost of this "study" with my tax dollars.

It is to weep.

Seldom have I seen in any forum a statement as totally, obviously, and ridiculously false as, "Less than 20% of teen girls received any sort of sex ed before having vaginal sex for the first time."

No teenage girl who has been to ANY AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOL can POSSIBLY reach 16 years old without "any sort" of sex education.

Total fucking B.S.

Almost as depressing is the thought that I probably paid a portion of the cost of this "study" with my tax dollars.

It is to weep.

Who ever said they gotta wait till 16? Many of us were fucking before that

Playboy magazine: "vagina" is the pervert's word for "*unt". koshergrl is right, delta, you sound more like a creep with every post.

Whatever, at least you're reading my stuff. Wanna join some know-nothing clique to excuse yourself of reading the material go ahead.

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

Bet you were fucking dogs...

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

So you fail as an artist and got exposed. Now you are taking your anger out on me because I helped people see how terrible you are with a paintbrush.

Go on.

Let the Hate flow through you...

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

So you fail as an artist and got exposed. Now you are taking your anger out on me because I helped people see how terrible you are with a paintbrush.

Go on.

What's good for the goose is good for douchara...

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

Go on.

I expose you're hate nothing else...Got exposed? By twenty five rants on a sublime armature art posts, your a creepy deviant behavior.

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

Go on.

I expose you're hate nothing else...Got exposed? By twenty five rants on a sublime armature art posts, your a creepy deviant behavior.

Your hate is swelling in you now.

Total fucking B.S.

It is to weep.

Go on.

Your hate is swelling in you now.
You would let everybody drown, and I would save both the dog and the human and you talk about my hate, you are one sick hateful bitch, but even with that, I would save you.

The source,"Betty Dodson" is not a pollster nor does she have experience in education. She is a radical feminist who has the questionable record of having the first feminist slide show of vulvas at the 1973 NOW sexuality conference in NYC. She is a masterbate advocate and a sad remnant of the pervert sexual revolution which fizzled out decades ago.

The source,"Betty Dodson" is not a pollster nor does she have experience in education. She is a radical feminist who has the questionable record of having the first feminist slide show of vulvas at the 1973 NOW sexuality conference in NYC. She is a masterbate advocate and a sad remnant of the pervert sexual revolution which fizzled out decades ago.

Uh ya, what does she know...

Betty Dodson, artist, author, and PhD sexologist has been one of the principal voices for women's sexual pleasure and health for over three decades. Betty continues her private practice as a sex coach in New York City (click here for details).

Dodson had the first one-woman show of erotic art in ’68 in nyc followed by three others. She produced and presented the first feminist slide show of vulvas at the 1973 NOW Sexuality Conference in New York where she introduced the electric vibrator as a pleasure device. For 25 years, she ran Bodysex groups where women learned about their bodies and orgasms through the practice of self-stimulation.

Her first book, Liberating Masturbation: A Meditation on Selflove (’74) became a feminist classic. Sex for One (’87) [read this in junior high finding it in the library, was my intro to her work]sold over a million copies. Orgasms for Two (’02) embraces partner sex. Most recently she released My Romantic Love Wars: A Sexual Memoir that details her experiences with America's Sexual Revolution, the women's movement and her feminist sexual activism with bodysex groups that she conducted for 25 years.

She has authored numerous articles on the subject of women’s sexual pleasure and orgasm. In 1994, she earned a PhD in clinical sexology. Dodson has presented at conferences for sexual scientists, therapists, and psychologists. In 2011, she was given the public service award from SSSS's (Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality) and the MASTERS AND JOHNSON AWARD presented by SSTAR (Society for Sex Therapy and Research). She is thrilled to be joining the ranks of these accomplished academics.

She has been interviewed on prime time cable television shows from the ‘70s to present including The History Channel; The O’Reilly Factor; The View; BET; HBO; Donahue; Sally Jesse Raphael; Geraldo; Joan Rivers; etc. She has been featured in national publications such as O Magazine, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Marie Claire, the Guardian, Playboy; Playgirl, Penthouse, Ms. Magazine, Bust, Time Out NY, LA and Chicago.

Betty was recently named one of the top ten sexual revolutionaries by Cosmopolitan magazine and number 43 of the 100 most important people in sex by Playboy Magazine.
About Us Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross

Unlike you, she, I, and everyone else with an actual education at least knows how to spell 'masturbate.' Retard. Also, she isn't the source of the OP, just the site I found it on. Double dumb-ass on you.

Forum List

Back