Leslie Nielsen Dies

RIP Leslie - a wonderful actor.

One of my favorite "guilty pleasure" movies is "Harlow", featuring Carroll Baker, Red Buttons, Angela Lansbury, Peter Lawford, and very young Leslie Nielsen. For a different view of Leslie, this is a fun watch:

Harlow (1965) - IMDb

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Canadian actor Leslie Nielsen, who most famously achieved global success in comedy movies such as "Airplane!" and "The Naked Gun," has died aged 84, Manitoba radio station CJOB reported Sunday.

His death was first reported in unconfirmed messages on Twitter late Sunday that suggested the actor had died in the hospital after suffering from pneumonia.

His nephew Doug Nielson, told CJOB that Leslie had been in the hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for 12 days and that with family and friends by his side at 5:30pm Sunday "he just fell asleep and passed away."

Born in Regina, Canada, Leslie Nielsen appeared in more than 100 movies and hundreds of television shows over the course of his career.

Read more: FoxNews.com - Comedy Legend Leslie Nielsen Dead At 84

:( Bummer, his movies were always a riot!

(Ever seen a grown man naked...?)

if god has a sense of humor, when Leslie hits st petes gate, this will be his exit....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48[/ame]

Here in Chicago, they are showing the old episodes of "M" Squad with Lee Marvin. It is the show that was paradied in "Police Squad". It's is hilarious the amount of times those cops drew their guns and shot people in the 50's. I like when Lee Marvin ruffs up a guy to make him talk.

The funniest scene in "Police Squad" was when Nielsen was shooting at a crook in close up, and the crook was shooting back in close up. Then the camera pulled back to show they were at opposite ends of a bus stop bench.

celebrity-pictures-leslie-nielsen-ferrell-slapstick.jpg

Canadian actor Leslie Nielsen, who most famously achieved global success in comedy movies such as "Airplane!" and "The Naked Gun," has died aged 84, Manitoba radio station CJOB reported Sunday.

His death was first reported in unconfirmed messages on Twitter late Sunday that suggested the actor had died in the hospital after suffering from pneumonia.

His nephew Doug Nielson, told CJOB that Leslie had been in the hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for 12 days and that with family and friends by his side at 5:30pm Sunday "he just fell asleep and passed away."

Born in Regina, Canada, Leslie Nielsen appeared in more than 100 movies and hundreds of television shows over the course of his career.

Peter Graves again.

How bout....

Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Jane: Goodyear?

Frank: No, the worst.

slide_14045_193046_large.jpg

Frank: I'm single! I love being single! I haven't had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader!

--Music Stops. People stare.--

Frank: I mean at the time I was dating a lot.

This is Frank Drebin, Police Squad. Throw down your guns, and come on out with your hands up. Or come on out, then throw down your guns, whichever way you wanna do it. Just remember the two key elements here: one, guns to be thrown down; two, come on out!

“Lt. Frank Drebin (Nielsen): Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.”

“Lt. Frank Drebin (Nielsen): Just think; next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested.”

Last edited:

Peter Graves again.

How bout....

Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Jane: Goodyear?

Frank: No, the worst.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back