Farmageddon

Yes, I am planning on starting an organic farm on my grandparents' land soon and I know that Cargill and Monsanto are pushing to do everything they can to outlaw small organic growers and would LOVE to outlaw the saving and possession of seeds, well other than those that they will sell you that will only be viable by using their chemicals and will self-destruct every year, making all growers dependent on them for seeds. Hell yes, I am watching this, and every non-stupid American (there aren't that many, sadly) should too. This is very important.

• Banned
Yes, I am planning on starting an organic farm on my grandparents' land soon and I know that Cargill and Monsanto are pushing to do everything they can to outlaw small organic growers and would LOVE to outlaw the saving and possession of seeds, well other than those that they will sell you that will only be viable by using their chemicals and will self-destruct every year, making all growers dependent on them for seeds. Hell yes, I am watching this, and every non-stupid American (there aren't that many, sadly) should too. This is very important.

I won't be surprised if they try again at getting a terminator gene added to the commercial line - to prevent theft of their intellectual property, of course

It's only important if you are dumb enough to sit on the tracks and jerk off while a runaway train is coming.

Get out.
These days are gone forever.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/136982-never-forget-arnold-ziffel.html

Everyone should get some heirloom seeds and start growing a garden in the spring. Learn how to harvest the seeds and store them as well. I will be starting my second heirloom garden this coming spring and can't wait.

Nothing like fresh gourmet salads everyday.

Shit. I thought something happened over at Farmville.

tumblr_kyko29DhZL1qacog7o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back