Lesbian couple takes exception to service from jeweler

What I would like to know is why business was even done with the couple in the first place if this is what the people of the store stand for. To me, it sounds rather hypocritical of them to sell engagement/wedding rings to same sex couples if they are against such relationships.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you had any understanding of the law in this country, you wouldn't have to ask that question.
They had the right to not do business with who ever they choose no matter what the response in return would have been.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The jeweler or the couple?
The jeweler. Who cares if there would be a case against a person in his spot? If they are willing to go through such a thing, more power to them. Why should a customer's rights over ride the rights of a worker?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So you're suggesting the jeweler should have refused them service, and that he has the right to?

^^^ Yes and the couple has now made it as clear as glass that they have no respect for the man's beliefs, so why should he show them any? Why should their rights over ride his? Its his business so he can do whatever it is that he wants to with it.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yes and the couple has now made it as clear as glass that they have no respect for the man's beliefs, so why should he show them any? Why should their rights over ride his? Its his business so he can do whatever it is that he wants to with it.

Holly

That would take common sense which is sorely missing today.

Holly
The constitution disagrees with you.
Also the gay couple has no grounds to take any legal action whatsoever so you can go ahead and unbunch your panties. They must abide by whatever the stores refund policy is. That's also because of that thing you don't like, the constitution.

^^^ Its still his business and he can do what ever it is that he wants to with it including making it a thing of the past and if he knows that he is going to go down, I would applaud him if he chose to go down fighting no matter what is against him because if no one else is going to stand up for his rights, then I guess that only leaves him to stand up for his rights.

Holly

^^^ Its still his business and he can do what ever it is that he wants to with it including making it a thing of the past and if he knows that he is going to go down, I would applaud him if he chose to go down fighting no matter what is against him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Well good for you. Unfortunately, illegal discrimination is frowned up in a free society.

^^^ So is the lack of respect for other people's rights and beliefs which we all have the freedom to stand for no matter what we may lose in the process.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ So is the lack of respect for other people's rights and beliefs which we all have the freedom to stand for no matter what we may lose in the process.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes much like the racists who tried to stop blacks from having equal rights in the 60's, you have every right to stand for what you believe in despite losing a lot in the process!

God bless you always!!!

TOS

^^^ Its still his business and he can do what ever it is that he wants to with it including making it a thing of the past and if he knows that he is going to go down, I would applaud him if he chose to go down fighting no matter what is against him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Well good for you. Unfortunately, illegal discrimination is frowned up in a free society.

Except in gym showeres then it's completely acceptable.

It is your argument afterall

^^^ To me being black is not the same as being a homosexual.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What does TOS stand for?
To the racists of the 60's being black was not the same as being white.

God bless you always!!!

TOS

P.S. it's quite obvious what it stands for if you think about it.

TOS on Internet forums most often means TERMS OF SERVICE.

Just sayin

Forum List

Back