Leopard!

Cool rescue. I wonder where all those people came from? Maybe they are unemployed and just hanging out waiting for a leopard falling into that dirty looking well. I wonder if it is the village's drinking water supply...

Cool rescue. I wonder where all those people came from? Maybe they are unemployed and just hanging out waiting for a leopard falling into that dirty looking well. I wonder if it is the village's drinking water supply...
If there was a leopard in one of our wells, we'd all be gawking, too. Lunch hour be damned.

I think it is the drinking water supply for the area, you can see the pipes running out of it. And I have to say the Indians know how to custom make a sweet looking cage on short notice! The whole seen is a little like the raptor in the cage scene at the beginning of Jurassic Park.

I think it is the drinking water supply for the area, you can see the pipes running out of it. And I have to say the Indians know how to custom make a sweet looking cage on short notice! The whole seen is a little like the raptor in the cage scene at the beginning of Jurassic Park.
They have to be tough drinking that water and still living. Ewwwwww...
Yes, you have to give it to them and all those people who are still handy in fabricating things out of virtually nothing. They also rigged the pulleys and shit. Great ingenuity. I love it...

Forum List

Back