Leon’s Issues

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards. Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”​

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites
Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards
Published: 01/12/2012 at 10:56 PM
by Aaron Klein

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites

Sunstein’s vultures have come home to roost:

Playing a coveted role in the most one-sided assault in the history of political journalism, NBC News ran an article last week that managed -- in the headline -- to insult both the candidate and his base, “Trump's Conspiracy Theories Aren't Far Outside GOP Mainstream".

Today, if a politically troublesome issue arises, the media feel no pressure to investigate. Confident their peers will slack off as well, they tend to dismiss the issue as a “conspiracy theory” and deride those who raise it as gullible, paranoid, and probably racist.​

August 15, 2016
One ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Trump Needs to Push
By Jack Cashill

Articles: One ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Trump Needs to Push

Naturally, the old Commie sympathizer does not have to play Sunstein’s conspiracy card when Trump and his supporters are only ones being accused by the media of engaging in a conspiracy:

RADDATZ: You know, her campaign implied this week it is all part of a right-wing conspiracy or a load of bull as Bill Clinton said Friday. Do you think there is a conspiracy against her?

PANETTA: No, I think it’s politics.​

I like this one best of all:

PANETTA: Well, I think it’s important for them to acknowledge the mistakes that have been made and to then move on. But I would — I would frankly hope that the candidates would all focus on the issues that are facing the American people as we face another term for president of the United States. That’s really what this debate ought to be all about, not about emails or some of the screwed up statements Trump has made. I think we ought to be focusing on the issues..​

Panetta: Americans Should ‘Move On’ From Clinton Emails
by Pam Key
14 Aug 2016

Panetta: Americans Should ‘Move On’ From Clinton Emails - Breitbart

For once in my life, I agree with Leon. Let’s focus on the issue of Hillary Clinton’s loyalty to the United Nations that is far above her loyalty to this country. That is not a conspiracy theory. It is a known fact that nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY, in the media will touch.

Your first point was interesting, but not related to the second. I believe there's plenty of infiltration in social media that has the sole purpose of undermining our democracy by deeply and irrationally dividing us, preventing any sort of compromise and decision making that allows this country to run well. It is also undermining the concept that the majority rules, at least until next time we vote. This is just my own "theory," but I'm from the old school that remembers a Russian leader promising to destroy us from within. I don't know if it's Russia or something/someone else, but it is deeply distressing.

Your first point was interesting, but not related to the second. I believe there's plenty of infiltration in social media that has the sole purpose of undermining our democracy by deeply and irrationally dividing us, preventing any sort of compromise and decision making that allows this country to run well. It is also undermining the concept that the majority rules, at least until next time we vote. This is just my own "theory," but I'm from the old school that remembers a Russian leader promising to destroy us from within. I don't know if it's Russia or something/someone else, but it is deeply distressing.

Nikita wasn't speaking of Russia, but of Communism. If Clinton is elected, they may well succeed.

Nikita wasn't speaking of Russia, but of Communism. If Clinton is elected, they may well succeed.
I don't see Clinton/Democrats in that light, but I still find Flanders first point interesting. Thanks for the reminder on Kruschev.

I don't see Clinton/Democrats in that light, but I still find Flanders first point interesting. Thanks for the reminder on Kruschev.
To Billy_Kinetta & OldLady: General Turgidson was right:

Russia Building New Underground Nuclear Command Posts
U.S. intelligence detects dozens of hardened bunkers for leaders
BY: Bill Gertz
August 15, 2016 5:00 am

Russia Building New Underground Nuclear Command Posts

If we had to go one way or the other, I'd rather go from within, rather than being nuked. I think. Maybe I'm going to change my answer on that....

What strange movie was that, anyway? Did you actually watch it all the way through? I have such a hard time with accents...

If we had to go one way or the other, I'd rather go from within, rather than being nuked. I think.
To OldLady: In the early days of the Cold War Communists used to call it “Better red than dead.” The fact is:

Thanks to 71 years of movies and media propaganda pumping up the United Nations, too many Americans are now convinced that a nuclear death is more to be feared than is fighting for liberty. In their minds dying in a nuclear blast is worse than being beheaded by a Muslim, or dying in a skyscraper after a plane hits it. Death came to those people on 9-11-2001 without warning just as a nuclear or a chemical attack will come from today’s enemies as surely as Hitler invaded Poland in spite of Neville Chamberlain’s assurances. The important consideration is this: Dead is dead and tyranny is tyranny no matter how they come; so isn’t it better to defend yourself fighting for something instead dying one of Hillary Clinton’s victims?

The Swiss Made A Big Mistake
Maybe I'm going to change my answer on that....
To OldLady: I hope so:
What strange movie was that, anyway? Did you actually watch it all the way through? I have such a hard time with accents...
To OldLady: Enjoy one of the great satires:

If we had to go one way or the other, I'd rather go from within, rather than being nuked. I think.
To OldLady: In the early days of the Cold War Communists used to call it “Better red than dead.” The fact is:

Thanks to 71 years of movies and media propaganda pumping up the United Nations, too many Americans are now convinced that a nuclear death is more to be feared than is fighting for liberty. In their minds dying in a nuclear blast is worse than being beheaded by a Muslim, or dying in a skyscraper after a plane hits it. Death came to those people on 9-11-2001 without warning just as a nuclear or a chemical attack will come from today’s enemies as surely as Hitler invaded Poland in spite of Neville Chamberlain’s assurances. The important consideration is this: Dead is dead and tyranny is tyranny no matter how they come; so isn’t it better to defend yourself fighting for something instead dying one of Hillary Clinton’s victims?

The Swiss Made A Big Mistake
Maybe I'm going to change my answer on that....
To OldLady: I hope so:
To OldLady: Enjoy one of the great satires:

you post this today, tomorrow the shillary will be accusing trump supporters of trying to steal our precious bodily fluids, and whoever calls out the bs will be stigmatized as a conspiracy theorist. i mean, it's rather obvious there are all kinds of trolls everywhere, nothing grassroots is ever allowed to develop online.

Forum List

Back