Lend-Lease: Whose Idea?

If you are the cowardly lion in this scenario, does that make me Dorothy?

I just love those pumps you're wearing!

Where ever did you get those???

I wouldn't be the first cross-dressing Republican.

"The full Senate will consider a bill sponsored by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) that would add “actual or perceived sexual orientation” and “gender identity” to the list of federally protected traits, which currently include race, religion, age, gender and disability."
Democrat bill to punish criticism of cross-dressing heads to Senate | Wintery Knight

You're covered.

(The thought of the opposite....yechhhhhh)

I just love those pumps you're wearing!

Where ever did you get those???

"The full Senate will consider a bill sponsored by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) that would add “actual or perceived sexual orientation” and “gender identity” to the list of federally protected traits, which currently include race, religion, age, gender and disability."
Democrat bill to punish criticism of cross-dressing heads to Senate | Wintery Knight

You're covered.

Sigh.

Gone are the days of cross-dressing right-wing feds blackmailing political opponents with evidence of...cross-dressing.

Those were the days.

You're covered.

Sigh.

Gone are the days of cross-dressing right-wing feds blackmailing political opponents with evidence of...cross-dressing.

Those were the days.

I had a feeling that you were heading toward J. Edgar.

The most amusing thing is that you don't recognize the fabrication that you're swallowed hook, line and sinker.

The kind of smear that the Left loves so use.
All they needed was some folks too lazy to do the research....

....raise your paw.

You're covered.

Sigh.

Those were the days.

The most amusing thing is that you don't recognize the fabrication that you're swallowed hook, line and sinker.

....raise your paw.

It wasn't just J. Edgar. Roy Cohn is another that comes to mind.

Me, I don't care. Sexual depravity abounds in positions of power. I'm just having fun.

If you actually believe that I am a leftist cross-dresser, that's up to you.

Sigh.

Those were the days.

....raise your paw.

Me, I don't care. Sexual depravity abounds in positions of power. I'm just having fun.

"It wasn't just J. Edgar...."

It wasn't true at all.

But...if you write a few sentence description of your belief about the Hoover tale, I'd be happy to post an OP detailing how folks have been lied to, and believe the story.

And, if you prefer, I won't use your name.

And....although Roy Cohn was, it appears, gay.....that is not the same as cross-dressing.

Unless, of course, you have pictures.....

....raise your paw.

It wasn't true at all.

But...if you write a few sentence description of your belief about the Hoover tale, I'd be happy to post an OP detailing how folks have been lied to, and believe the story.

Whatever the evidence on J Edgar either way, it is largely anecdotal. If he was gay or a cross-dresser, I don't care.

It wasn't true at all.

Whatever the evidence on J Edgar either way, it is largely anecdotal. If he was gay or a cross-dresser, I don't care.

But you spread the smear.

It wasn't true at all.

I guess I do. Public figures are subject to ridicule, and they are subject to jokes. People of J Edgar's ilk ran their own smear campaigns to intimidate political opponents. It is a sad reality of the political game. When I joke around, I am more than happy to include myself in the mix, hence my willingness to joke about sexual depravities that I don't engage in. If my toying with you bothers your sensibilities, then perhaps my earlier joke about the depth of your skin was more appropriate than I thought. Your determination to prove Mr. Hoover a heterosexual suggests you are taking it a bit personal.

Besides, I don't know if it is a lie or not. What I am actually doing is perpetuating an allegation.

Last edited:

I guess I do. Public figures are subject to ridicule, and they are subject to jokes. People of J Edgar's ilk ran their own smear campaigns to intimidate political opponents. It is a sad reality of the political game. When I joke around, I am more than happy to include myself in the mix, hence my willingness to joke about sexual depravities that I don't engage in. If my toying with you bothers your sensibilities, then perhaps my earlier joke about the depth of your skin was more appropriate than I thought. Your determination to prove Mr. Hoover a heterosexual suggests you are taking it a bit personal.

Besides, I don't know if it is a lie or not. What I am actually doing is perpetuating an allegation.

"If my toying with you bothers your sensibilities,..."
You gleaned this from my responding with the truth?
Sounds more like a retreat.

"Your determination to prove Mr. Hoover a heterosexual..."
I did no such thing.
More evidence that you don't like to be reminded that you fall for Leftist propaganda.

But...you came to the right place for shrugs.

"If my toying with you bothers your sensibilities,..."
You gleaned this from my responding with the truth?
Sounds more like a retreat.

"Your determination to prove Mr. Hoover a heterosexual..."
I did no such thing.
More evidence that you don't like to be reminded that you fall for Leftist propaganda.

But...you came to the right place for shrugs.

Oh, PC, you are too much fun.

Forum List

Back