Legatum Prosperity Index: Muscovite empire between African countries Kenya and Rwanda

Ok. It's just another confirmation, that you know absolutely nothing about Russia (or about post-Soviet lands), and don't even know Russian language.
My bet that he is a Belarussian.
His nickname means this, but it more and more looks like a false flag operation. I start to think that he is a Brit. It is their distinctive style - "Stupidity and Banality".

How did you get to learn the Russian?
My grandma was a Polish and I used to listen Polish tales in my childhood. So, it was not very difficult to "learn" Polish, than Serbian and only than - Russian. It is not that I really "know" it, but I can read and even understand something.
Brit? And he intentionally makes his English so broken?
Yes, I think. His "mistakes" are not typical for Russian-speakers.

You learned the Russian intentionally? As a hobby?
You once posted a clip of Aria, IIRC. It tells that you know Russian a little more than slightly.
Yes, as a sort of a useful hobby. And anyway, your English is much better than my Russian.
Well, sometimes you also make mistakes (maybe technical ones) which catch my eye. The ones, which a Russian-speaker would make.

Hey Litwin, davai kolis' - ty ponimaesh' russkij yazyk?)

" Serbian " Kosovo - Albania , why your serbs dont want to be part of "russki mir" ? why they want to be part of EU?
Most of Serbs don't want to be a part of the EU. Actually, more than 82% of them say, that it is much more important to return Kosovo, than to join the EU.
" it is much more important to return Kosovo, than to join the EU. "
with other words never , Long Live Free Kosovo , Down to Nokia ulus with all you Cigani and Balkan tourists

View attachment 351027
It is a very discutable question. For example, for how long Kosovo will be independent after US Forces withdraw from Balkans?

Serb , Cigan your time has gone forever . 0 chance that you ever will occupy Kosovo again

1592328031491.png

Forum List

Back