*Legalize Pot And See Mexico's Drug Cartel Make War In U.S.A.!!!*

I don't know a single person who doesn't smoke that would start were it legal, though I'm sure there are some.

$14 billion in sales, you'd think the larger group of conservative would want that transaction taxed.

Sorry bout that,

I don't know a single person who doesn't smoke that would start were it legal, though I'm sure there are some.

$14 billion in sales, you'd think the larger group of conservative would want that transaction taxed.

1. I myself wouldn't want to trade my country off for 14b. total sales, 8% a year in sales tax revenues.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Perhaps.
2. Could be.
3. Maybe.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd have to say no on all three counts based on your desire to control what other people do on the pretense that you need to nanny state legislate their actions to save them and other people from them. We aren't talking murder or theft here you know? When you get ready to jump on the conservative bandwagon, resubmit your application. Oh BTW, we don't accept it in crayon. Borrow your dad's ink pen.

1. I'd have to call this *hogwash*.
2. I was in the GOP before you were born kido.:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I'd have to say you don't know true conservatism from a bevo patty since you want to be America's mommy.
2. Given your sorry assed posting style, I find that highly doubtful. I'm guessing I could be your dad since you post like kids text these days.
3. Grow the fuck up.
4. Wise the fuck up.
5. Who is feeding you all these lines of bullshit anyway?

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So you're a doper right?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Negative.

I am a mythological character designed by a Central Processing Unit set to destroy mythological premises and junk science.

I also have an alter-ego. I am a human being, with a dick that loves blondes.

Regardless of all of that, if you think that our law enforcement and Military can't handle the Los Locos coming into town, then they don't deserve the set of ballsac between their legs and need to get into a differing profession. But I digress.

Having said that, I also know those who dabble in both Weed, and Alcohol. Neither has been a deterrant to success within the circles I encompass. This hands on experience in what you humans call "life" allows me to debunk whole-heartedly your pointed theory that Legalization would lead to a downfall of sorts. You're flat out wrong, but I respect that you at least *think, * because alas, in my line of Central Processing, thinking is all I can respect. Feeling is my night job.

1. Okay thats cool, I always liked *Super Man*, but he did die kinda strange.
2. Also how could making pot legal be a *Positive*?
3. One thing leads to another, and another, till it snowballs.
4. Thats why there is a lot on the line about this *Pot Issue*.
5. Depravity breeds depravity, human beings are human after all.
6. A class of citizenry that is nomal and good, not seeking a high from pot, make America what it is today, on the most part, if we change that then everything changes.
7. There is a huge amount of crap being put up with right now due to the *Libturd Judges*, on the *Supreme Court*.
8. Until we can have them fuckers retire, and replace these fuckers, we are set to keep the status quo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A positive is that it allows those who wouldn't abuse it to benefit from:
-health benefits (especially when on chemo)
-recreational enjoyment (it sparks a section of the brain that stimulates creativity and abstract thought.....which can be both useful and amusing)

Labeling it as depravity is simply an opinion. It's not a fact. Those persons who would allow it to lead them to harder drugs are the same who likely abuse Alcohol, *currently,* or who already smoke it anyway despite its legality.

These opinions of yours are seeming less and less thought provoked and more and more "feeling & emotion" provoked.

As a borg, this is totally unacceptable. For shame, young Robo-Cop.

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So you're a doper right?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Negative.

I am a mythological character designed by a Central Processing Unit set to destroy mythological premises and junk science.

I also have an alter-ego. I am a human being, with a dick that loves blondes.

Regardless of all of that, if you think that our law enforcement and Military can't handle the Los Locos coming into town, then they don't deserve the set of ballsac between their legs and need to get into a differing profession. But I digress.

Having said that, I also know those who dabble in both Weed, and Alcohol. Neither has been a deterrant to success within the circles I encompass. This hands on experience in what you humans call "life" allows me to debunk whole-heartedly your pointed theory that Legalization would lead to a downfall of sorts. You're flat out wrong, but I respect that you at least *think, * because alas, in my line of Central Processing, thinking is all I can respect. Feeling is my night job.

1. Okay thats cool, I always liked *Super Man*, but he did die kinda strange.
2. Also how could making pot legal be a *Positive*?
3. One thing leads to another, and another, till it snowballs.
4. Thats why there is a lot on the line about this *Pot Issue*.
5. Depravity breeds depravity, human beings are human after all.
6. A class of citizenry that is nomal and good, not seeking a high from pot, make America what it is today, on the most part, if we change that then everything changes.
7. There is a huge amount of crap being put up with right now due to the *Libturd Judges*, on the *Supreme Court*.
8. Until we can have them fuckers retire, and replace these fuckers, we are set to keep the status quo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Prove that pot will lead to that apocalyptic scenario or stop with slippery slope fallacies.

And if you want a positive how about not wasting billions on catching potheads or keeping them in jail?

And you really think potheads never accomplish anything? What a joke.

Willie Nelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grateful Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Well yes, in fact making pot legal would break down our culture and way of life, just enough to look the other way on all sorts of evils.
2. After pot then prostitution, then comes the break down of marriage being sacred, fucking fags get their way in the courts.
3. Then everyone gets lazy and goes on gov assitance.
4. More muslims come because they want free gov assistance.
5. Its a visious circle, that most people don't see where the begining is, but I'm here to point out all the pitfalls to you stupid fuckers.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Like I said we can smell your desperation a mile away. Yes if we legalize pot the entire culture would immediately change and a whole bunch of unrelated laws would immediately pop up. I hope you realize just how stupid that is.

1. Maybe desperate to get my message across to a bunch of fucking morons,.....:eek:
2. Look at Europe, its already happened there duffass!
3. So it ain't so stupid now is it *Genius*:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And your evidence that legalization of pot led to all that is... nothing.
Your message is that if we legalize pot then we automatically start on the path to pass a bunch of other laws not related to drugs at all.

That message is completely stupid so once again I ask if you're drunk or high?

Also have you ever noticed that Prohibition ended over 70 years ago and most people still don't show up to work drunk?

Last edited:
you could tax pot 10%, that with 800,000 arrest vicitms not happening would free up cops to work on real violent criminals would bring in billions more annually.

you could tax pot 10%, that with 800,000 arrest vicitms not happening would free up cops to work on real violent criminals would bring in billions more annually.

Or you could form vigilante groups and pay them 10% in money of all the pot they confiscate. Putting Americans to work.

Oakland has collected over a million in a year, Cali will lead the knuckle dragging morons into the 21st centry when Prop 19 is passed. And as usual the rest of the country will take thier lead. TX and Al will be last.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

I'd have to say no on all three counts based on your desire to control what other people do on the pretense that you need to nanny state legislate their actions to save them and other people from them. We aren't talking murder or theft here you know? When you get ready to jump on the conservative bandwagon, resubmit your application. Oh BTW, we don't accept it in crayon. Borrow your dad's ink pen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I'd have to say you don't know true conservatism from a bevo patty since you want to be America's mommy.
2. Given your sorry assed posting style, I find that highly doubtful. I'm guessing I could be your dad since you post like kids text these days.
3. Grow the fuck up.
4. Wise the fuck up.

1. Well coming from you thats rich.
2. Pot smokers have zero credibilty.
3. Just fucking dopers.
4. Run Of The Mill, *LOSERS*.
5. Anyway good luck with getting a life some day.
6. Might I suggest getting off the dope.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. Grow the fuck up.
4. Wise the fuck up.

3. Just fucking dopers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Might I suggest you quit working Harry Hines Blvd. before your mind is totally gone?

Sorry bout that,

Zero credibility? So.. every president who has done Pot isn't credible?

1. Yes if they are President and are lighting up a doobie, they are *The Biggest LOSERS*.
2. Now if they got smart and actually grew out of the 60's then they are not a *LOSER*.
3. Actually smoking *POT*, makes you a *LOSER* not having smoked *POT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Grow the fuck up.
4. Wise the fuck up.

3. Just fucking dopers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Might I suggest you quit working Harry Hines Blvd. before your mind is totally gone?

1. You *Blatherjest*.
2. Doper eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So apparently you can become the most powerful man in the country and still be a loser because you smoke a plant once in a while.

I've never heard something so ludicrous.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well folks read it and weep,.....I am right as always.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. The mexicans are going to kill you now.:eek:
3. Not just the muslims anymore.:eek:
4. Link and sample:My Way News - Arizona beheading raises fears of drug violence

"CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) - The gruesome case of a man who was stabbed and beheaded in a suburban Phoenix apartment has police investigating whether the killing is potentially the most extreme example of Mexican drug cartel violence spilling over the border.

Martin Alejandro Cota-Monroy's body was found Oct. 10 in a Chandler apartment - his severed head a couple feet away. One man suspected in the killing has been arrested, and a manhunt is under way for three others.

Detectives are focused on whether the men belong to a Mexican drug cartel, and they suspect that Cota-Monroy's killing was punishment for stealing drugs. The brutal nature of the killing could be designed to send a message to others within the cartel.

"If it does turn out to be a drug cartel out of Mexico, typically that's a message being sent," said Chandler police Detective David Ramer. "This person was chosen to be executed. It sends a message to other people: If you cross us, this is what happens."

Decapitations are a regular part of the drug war in Mexico as cartels fight over territory. Headless bodies have been hanged from bridges by their feet, severed heads have been sent to victims' family members and government officials, and bags of up to 12 heads have been dropped off in high-profile locations.

More than 28,000 people have been killed in Mexico in drug-related violence since December 2006, when President Felipe Calderon deployed soldiers to battle the cartels in their strongholds.

If the suspects in the Arizona case belong to a cartel, the crime could be the only known beheading in the U.S. carried out by a drug cartel, said Tony Payan, a political science professor at the University of Texas at El Paso who has done extensive research about border violence.

The killing could also affect the immigration debate in Arizona. Supporters of the state's controversial immigration law frequently cite this type of violence as reason to crack down on illegal immigrants. The decapitation victim and the suspects were all illegal immigrants."

5. Nothing to lose your head over, just sit back with your remote comtrol, it'll be alright,.....:eek:
6. This is just the beginning folks, hide and watch.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Link and sample:My Way News - Arizona beheading raises fears of drug violence

"CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) - The gruesome case of a man who was stabbed and beheaded in a suburban Phoenix apartment has police investigating whether the killing is potentially the most extreme example of Mexican drug cartel violence spilling over the border.

Martin Alejandro Cota-Monroy's body was found Oct. 10 in a Chandler apartment - his severed head a couple feet away. One man suspected in the killing has been arrested, and a manhunt is under way for three others.

Detectives are focused on whether the men belong to a Mexican drug cartel, and they suspect that Cota-Monroy's killing was punishment for stealing drugs. The brutal nature of the killing could be designed to send a message to others within the cartel.

"If it does turn out to be a drug cartel out of Mexico, typically that's a message being sent," said Chandler police Detective David Ramer. "This person was chosen to be executed. It sends a message to other people: If you cross us, this is what happens."

Decapitations are a regular part of the drug war in Mexico as cartels fight over territory. Headless bodies have been hanged from bridges by their feet, severed heads have been sent to victims' family members and government officials, and bags of up to 12 heads have been dropped off in high-profile locations.

More than 28,000 people have been killed in Mexico in drug-related violence since December 2006, when President Felipe Calderon deployed soldiers to battle the cartels in their strongholds.

If the suspects in the Arizona case belong to a cartel, the crime could be the only known beheading in the U.S. carried out by a drug cartel, said Tony Payan, a political science professor at the University of Texas at El Paso who has done extensive research about border violence.

The killing could also affect the immigration debate in Arizona. Supporters of the state's controversial immigration law frequently cite this type of violence as reason to crack down on illegal immigrants. The decapitation victim and the suspects were all illegal immigrants."

5. Nothing to lose your head over, just sit back with your remote comtrol, it'll be alright,.....:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let me see if I understand you here...you begin this thread with a claim that legalizing pot will bring the violence of Mexican drug cartels into the US. Now, you post an example of the violence of Mexican drug cartels in the US and claim it proves you right. I detect a flaw in your reasoning : pot hasn't been legalized! I guess that means the violence is going to be here whether it's legal or not, huh? Perhaps this even lends weight to the argument that legalization will help prevent said violence?

If this is your idea of being always right, then perhaps you are. :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let me see if I understand you here...you begin this thread with a claim that legalizing pot will bring the violence of Mexican drug cartels into the US. Now, you post an example of the violence of Mexican drug cartels in the US and claim it proves you right. I detect a flaw in your reasoning : pot hasn't been legalized! I guess that means the violence is going to be here whether it's legal or not, huh? Perhaps this even lends weight to the argument that legalization will help prevent said violence?

If this is your idea of being always right, then perhaps you are. :cuckoo:

Cut old Chessy some slack. He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol:

Forum List

Back