*Legalize Pot And See Mexico's Drug Cartel Make War In U.S.A.!!!*

Sorry bout that,

This is quite the "current event".

1. Why sure it is!
2. Where else would you put it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's your opinion on something that would happen if something else happened.

None of which have actually happened.

So grade school logic tells me it is not only NOT current, but not even an event.

Remember when alcohol was banned and organized crime started to pick up. Remember how organized crime immediately got stronger when it was legalized?

Me neither.

Remember when alcohol was banned and organized crime started to pick up. Remember how organized crime immediately got stronger when it was legalized?

Me neither.

They were involved in other illegal activities before and after prohibition. Most invested in legitimate businesses too. They really weren't as hurt by legalizing booze as most people think.

Me neither.

They were involved in other illegal activities before and after prohibition. Most invested in legitimate businesses too. They really weren't as hurt by legalizing booze as most people think.

But gangs were not murdering people over booze once it was made legal agian were they?

Pot will be legalized as people unwind the racist reasons and retarded cost of prohibition.

Stock in Dorittos will explode as will Taco bells late nigt lines.

[
But gangs were not murdering people over booze once it was made legal agian were they?

No but to compare the prohibition of alcohol with the legalization of illegal drugs is totally unfair. Most people drink alcoholic beverages and many not to even get buzzed. But pot and every other illegal drug has one purpose. To distort reality for the person taking it. You can't compare the two at all.

Sorry bout that,

1. Problems arise when you cut off the *money* to the cartels in Mexico.
2. They have a network of dealers home based here in USA.
3. And when they all start losing the, *money*.
4. Guess what will hapen, many of those 12 million illegals here already, when the *monies cut off*, then they, will go into gang activity.
5. Kidnappings, death squads, tourching of the competitions businesses.
6. All sorts of crimes will increase.
7. Protection Scams.
8. You fuckers are just too fucking stupid to see *REALITY*.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[

No but to compare the prohibition of alcohol with the legalization of illegal drugs is totally unfair. Most people drink alcoholic beverages and many not to even get buzzed. But pot and every other illegal drug has one purpose. To distort reality for the person taking it. You can't compare the two at all.

You can absolutely compare the two. Pot and alcohol both used to be legal. Then they were made illegal. Demand created a black market complete with organized crime. Prohibition was repealed, the liqour industry was restarted in the US and the rest is history. Liqour became a legitimate business. People could go out and purchase it without fear of being thrown in jail. Tax dollars came rolling in. Crooks were deprived of a revenue stream. Pot would be the same way. The cartels would be denied their revenue stream and would go out of business......at least the pit business. And I hate to inform you, but alcohol is a mind altering substance or have you missed all of the people who die at the hands of drunk drivers. Any idea how many pot smokers have car wrecks that kill people? Of the two, alcohol is far deadlier.

Sorry bout that,

4. Guess what will hapen, many of those 12 million illegals here already, when the *monies cut off*, then they, will go into gang activity.
7. Protection Scams.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Look, I don't know if you are retarded or what. If you want to be taken serious around here, you need to type compete and coherent sentences and quit numbering them.

[You can absolutely compare the two. Pot and alcohol both used to be legal. Then they were made illegal. Demand created a black market complete with organized crime. Prohibition was repealed, the liqour industry was restarted in the US and the rest is history. Liqour became a legitimate business. People could go out and purchase it without fear of being thrown in jail. Tax dollars came rolling in. Crooks were deprived of a revenue stream. Pot would be the same way. The cartels would be denied their revenue stream and would go out of business......at least the pit business. And I hate to inform you, but alcohol is a mind altering substance or have you missed all of the people who die at the hands of drunk drivers. Any idea how many pot smokers have car wrecks that kill people? Of the two, alcohol is far deadlier.

The I guess when people go to wine country, they sample wines to get ripped.

IT'S A BEVERAGE!

IT'S A FOOD!

PEOPLE ADD IT TO VARIOUS RECEIPES!

People have used it with dinner since dinner was invented. Do you see pot being used in the same way?

[You can absolutely compare the two. Pot and alcohol both used to be legal. Then they were made illegal. Demand created a black market complete with organized crime. Prohibition was repealed, the liqour industry was restarted in the US and the rest is history. Liqour became a legitimate business. People could go out and purchase it without fear of being thrown in jail. Tax dollars came rolling in. Crooks were deprived of a revenue stream. Pot would be the same way. The cartels would be denied their revenue stream and would go out of business......at least the pit business. And I hate to inform you, but alcohol is a mind altering substance or have you missed all of the people who die at the hands of drunk drivers. Any idea how many pot smokers have car wrecks that kill people? Of the two, alcohol is far deadlier.

IT'S A BEVERAGE!

IT'S A FOOD!

People have used it with dinner since dinner was invented. Do you see pot being used in the same way?

Except for when it was illegal and you could go to prison for making or consuming it. When it gets used is irrelevant. How it gets used is relevant. There are people who like to have an alcoholic beverage with dinner or after work. No biggie. There are people who come home and down a suitcase of beer every evening and pass out. Worse, there are some who go to a bar after work and get loaded and then drive home to pass out. Many people use the mind altering properties of alcohol as an escape from the reality of their life. Kind of like pot.

View attachment 11593

View attachment 11594

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. There has been a lot of bullshit going on about making *Pot Legal* in America.
2. Guess what idiots, if it is made legal, you will see whats going on in Mexico happenning right here in America, from *Sea to Shinning Sea*.
3. Kidnappings, murders, shootings, gangland activity, so on so forth.
4. You heard it here first!
5. CWN isn't *BULLSHITTING*!!!!!
6. Get off the dope losers!!!
7. Discuss?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Legalizing it will, I'm informed, deny the Mexican drug Cartel's 75% of their profits.

How that will cause the problems you seem to believe it would cause, I don't get.

In fact, I think you're just flat out wrong.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7. Protection Scams.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Look, I don't know if you are retarded or what. If you want to be taken serious around here, you need to type compete and coherent sentences and quit numbering them.

1. Look *Sooner*, or *LATER*, your going to have to face fucking, *REALITY*. (TEXAS IS BETTER AT FOOTBALL)
2. Pot is bad for America.
3. Dismiss what I'm saying,..... see if I care.
4. But the *FACT* remains, you *LOSE*.
5. If they legalize pot in california watch the cartels go after them first.
6. Also butthead, if you don't like or enjoy my way of posting stay off my fucking threads dickhead!:eek:
7. Also there is a ignore feature, perhaps try that,..hehehehe,.....:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

IT'S A BEVERAGE!

IT'S A FOOD!

Yes, I do.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

7. Protection Scams.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Look *Sooner*, or *LATER*, your going to have to face fucking, *REALITY*. (TEXAS IS BETTER AT FOOTBALL)
2. Pot is bad for America.
3. Dismiss what I'm saying,..... see if I care.
4. But the *FACT* remains, you *LOSE*.
5. If they legalize pot in california watch the cartels go after them first.
6. Also butthead, if you don't like or enjoy my way of posting stay off my fucking threads dickhead!:eek:
7. Also there is a ignore feature, perhaps try that,..hehehehe,.....:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Alright fuckwad, prove your points one by one.
2. Not your kool-aid opinion, proof.
3. I have the history of the prohibition of alcohol and it's repeal on my side.
4. We'll wait.

Everyone should grow their own supply, like a Victory Garden, this way if the world was about to end at least you could go happy

IT'S A BEVERAGE!

IT'S A FOOD!

It's STILL a mind altering drug. It could be used with every meal and it'd still be a mind altering drug just like pot is still a mind-altering drug when you add it to brownies.

yeah crime would go crazy like it has in Amsterdam.
god these GED's are simpletons, you have to hold thier hands and teach them by repitition.

Forum List

Back