*Legalize Pot And See Mexico's Drug Cartel Make War In U.S.A.!!!*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Look, I don't know if you are retarded or what. If you want to be taken serious around here, you need to type compete and coherent sentences and quit numbering them.

1. Look *Sooner*, or *LATER*, your going to have to face fucking, *REALITY*. (TEXAS IS BETTER AT FOOTBALL)
2. Pot is bad for America.
3. Dismiss what I'm saying,..... see if I care.
4. But the *FACT* remains, you *LOSE*.
5. If they legalize pot in california watch the cartels go after them first.
6. Also butthead, if you don't like or enjoy my way of posting stay off my fucking threads dickhead!:eek:
7. Also there is a ignore feature, perhaps try that,..hehehehe,.....:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Alright fuckwad, prove your points one by one.
2. Not your kool-aid opinion, proof.
3. I have the history of the prohibition of alcohol and it's repeal on my side.
4. We'll wait.

1. Look, *Sooner~Boy*, the problem we got here is you cling to the idea that , making something thats illegal now, legal will make the world a better place.
2. Kinda like what we're seeing with drinking.
3. With the 40k plus deaths on our roads, and freeways, many if not most drinking related, drugs, and pot smoking.
4. If Americas government votes in legalized pot, this Nation will be in rapid decline.
5. We will turn into northern Europe, where not only is everybody high, but muslims move in in droves, and everyones too high to care.
6. Just like Europe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There has been a lot of bullshit going on about making *Pot Legal* in America.
2. Guess what idiots, if it is made legal, you will see whats going on in Mexico happenning right here in America, from *Sea to Shinning Sea*.
3. Kidnappings, murders, shootings, gangland activity, so on so forth.
4. You heard it here first!
5. CWN isn't *BULLSHITTING*!!!!!
6. Get off the dope losers!!!
7. Discuss?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You know what , motherfucker. You are a complete asshole and don't know shit.
Does your mommy know you post on this site ?
Read asshole.
Decriminalizing Drugs in Portugal a Success, Says Report - TIME

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Look *Sooner*, or *LATER*, your going to have to face fucking, *REALITY*. (TEXAS IS BETTER AT FOOTBALL)
6. Also butthead, if you don't like or enjoy my way of posting stay off my fucking threads dickhead!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. We'll wait.

1. Look, *Sooner~Boy*, the problem we got here is you cling to the idea that , making something thats illegal now, legal will make the world a better place.
3. With the 40k plus deaths on our roads, and freeways, many if not most drinking related, drugs, and pot smoking.
4. If Americas government votes in legalized pot, this Nation will be in rapid decline.
5. We will turn into northern Europe, where not only is everybody high, but muslims move in in droves, and everyones too high to care.
6. Just like Europe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You could have just admited you were retarded up front and saved everyone the trouble Bevo.

I don't get liberals like you who are anti-liberty and want a nanny state dictating what people can do. Surprising coming from from Texas. Ask your mommy and daddy about the history of your republic.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. There has been a lot of bullshit going on about making *Pot Legal* in America.
2. Guess what idiots, if it is made legal, you will see whats going on in Mexico happenning right here in America, from *Sea to Shinning Sea*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Read asshole.

1. You know what motherfucker?
2. In Europe they let all the losers be like all the winners.
3. They make nice to islam, and islam kills em for it.
4. They say, whatever makes you feel good, its okay.
5. But in America, we are a Nation of laws, laws some don't like, and our laws state, smoking pot is bad and illegal.
6. Why don't you carry your motherfucking ass to Europe and take *Sooner~Boy* with you,...?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. We'll wait.

6. Just like Europe.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Source on number 3.

And are you seriously telling us that if we legalize pot the Muslims will take over?

I hope you realize we can smell your desperation from a mile away.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Read asshole.

5. But in America, we are a Nation of laws, laws some don't like, and our laws state, smoking pot is bad and illegal.
6. Why don't you carry your motherfucking ass to Europe and take *Sooner~Boy* with you,...?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's right folks the very moment we legalize pot then our country's attitudes towards Muslims will mirror Europe's just because we get one of their laws.

Now chess in all serious are you sure you aren't high?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Read asshole.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's right folks the very moment we legalize pot then our country's attitudes towards Muslims will mirror Europe's just because we get one of their laws.

1. Well yes, in fact making pot legal would break down our culture and way of life, just enough to look the other way on all sorts of evils.
2. After pot then prostitution, then comes the break down of marriage being sacred, fucking fags get their way in the courts.
3. Then everyone gets lazy and goes on gov assitance.
4. More muslims come because they want free gov assistance.
5. Its a visious circle, that most people don't see where the begining is, but I'm here to point out all the pitfalls to you stupid fuckers.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

sorry about that,

Guns don't harm people, people harm people.

Pot doesn't harm people, people harm people.

Freedom has consequences. Real men can face the fucking music. If you're scared Pot would destroy your Country, then your Faith in your Country is puss to begin with and its Foundation is weak.

The weak get weeded out, no pun intended. The sooner your pussy ass takes its position on the food chain, the better.

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Freedom has consequences. Real men can face the fucking music. If you're scared Pot would destroy your Country, then your Faith in your Country is puss to begin with and its Foundation is weak.

The weak get weeded out, no pun intended. The sooner your pussy ass takes its position on the food chain, the better.

1. Say what???:confused:
2. This means you are for dope right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well yes, in fact making pot legal would break down our culture and way of life, just enough to look the other way on all sorts of evils.
2. After pot then prostitution, then comes the break down of marriage being sacred, fucking fags get their way in the courts.
5. Its a visious circle, that most people don't see where the begining is, but I'm here to point out all the pitfalls to you stupid fuckers.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm guessing you are either sitting in your mobile home or your mom's basement, eating cheetos, watching Walker, Texas Ranger and posting on and old 486 machine. Moron!

View attachment 11603

sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am for the downfall of a Country if it's weak enough to be brought down by a weed. Survival of the fittest makes for a better evolutionary tract.

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Are you conservative?
2. Do you believe in liberty?
3. Do you believe in smaller and less intrusive government?

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am for the downfall of a Country if it's weak enough to be brought down by a weed. Survival of the fittest makes for a better evolutionary tract.

1. So you're a doper right?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Are you conservative?

1. Perhaps.
2. Could be.
3. Maybe.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Are you conservative?

1. Perhaps.
2. Could be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd have to say no on all three counts based on your desire to control what other people do on the pretense that you need to nanny state legislate their actions to save them and other people from them. We aren't talking murder or theft here you know? When you get ready to jump on the conservative bandwagon, resubmit your application. Oh BTW, we don't accept it in crayon. Borrow your dad's ink pen.

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Negative.

I am a mythological character designed by a Central Processing Unit set to destroy mythological premises and junk science.

I also have an alter-ego. I am a human being, with a dick that loves blondes.

Regardless of all of that, if you think that our law enforcement and Military can't handle the Los Locos coming into town, then they don't deserve the set of ballsac between their legs and need to get into a differing profession. But I digress.

Having said that, I also know those who dabble in both Weed, and Alcohol. Neither has been a deterrant to success within the circles I encompass. This hands on experience in what you humans call "life" allows me to debunk whole-heartedly your pointed theory that Legalization would lead to a downfall of sorts. You're flat out wrong, but I respect that you at least *think, * because alas, in my line of Central Processing, thinking is all I can respect. Feeling is my night job.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Like I said we can smell your desperation a mile away. Yes if we legalize pot the entire culture would immediately change and a whole bunch of unrelated laws would immediately pop up. I hope you realize just how stupid that is.

Sorry bout that,

sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

sorry about that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Negative.

I am a mythological character designed by a Central Processing Unit set to destroy mythological premises and junk science.

I also have an alter-ego. I am a human being, with a dick that loves blondes.

Regardless of all of that, if you think that our law enforcement and Military can't handle the Los Locos coming into town, then they don't deserve the set of ballsac between their legs and need to get into a differing profession. But I digress.

Having said that, I also know those who dabble in both Weed, and Alcohol. Neither has been a deterrant to success within the circles I encompass. This hands on experience in what you humans call "life" allows me to debunk whole-heartedly your pointed theory that Legalization would lead to a downfall of sorts. You're flat out wrong, but I respect that you at least *think, * because alas, in my line of Central Processing, thinking is all I can respect. Feeling is my night job.

1. Okay thats cool, I always liked *Super Man*, but he did die kinda strange.
2. Also how could making pot legal be a *Positive*?
3. One thing leads to another, and another, till it snowballs.
4. Thats why there is a lot on the line about this *Pot Issue*.
5. Depravity breeds depravity, human beings are human after all.
6. A class of citizenry that is nomal and good, not seeking a high from pot, make America what it is today, on the most part, if we change that then everything changes.
7. There is a huge amount of crap being put up with right now due to the *Libturd Judges*, on the *Supreme Court*.
8. Until we can have them fuckers retire, and replace these fuckers, we are set to keep the status quo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Are you conservative?

1. Perhaps.
2. Could be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd have to say no on all three counts based on your desire to control what other people do on the pretense that you need to nanny state legislate their actions to save them and other people from them. We aren't talking murder or theft here you know? When you get ready to jump on the conservative bandwagon, resubmit your application. Oh BTW, we don't accept it in crayon. Borrow your dad's ink pen.

1. I'd have to call this *hogwash*.
2. I was in the GOP before you were born kido.:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Like I said we can smell your desperation a mile away. Yes if we legalize pot the entire culture would immediately change and a whole bunch of unrelated laws would immediately pop up. I hope you realize just how stupid that is.

1. Maybe desperate to get my message across to a bunch of fucking morons,.....:eek:
2. Look at Europe, its already happened there duffass!
3. So it ain't so stupid now is it *Genius*:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back