Legalize it!

Just legalize the damn thing. I'm sick and tired of wasting money on preventing pot use. The government's been trying to eliminate the stuff for nearly 70 years now and they've barely made a dent. I say we legalize it and regulate use.

:cuckoo:Yeah for sure. Go ahead and legalize it. Suprise...one thing though you wont be able to regulate its use though.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo.......??????

:eusa_eh:

Oh.....wait.....you're worried-about the chocolate-chip cookie shortage, right??

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
And the criminals who deal in pot ? Are they all going to get a day job or continue to try to shove stuff on our weak and ignorant ?

If it's legal, guys like Phillip Morris and Seagram's can make the dough. Or people can grow their own (it is a plant by the way) and take the dealers out of the loop.

:eusa_drool:And while their growing their own...we better start building more hospitals and clinics for the after effects. Hurray....more taxes.

Just legalize the damn thing. I'm sick and tired of wasting money on preventing pot use. The government's been trying to eliminate the stuff for nearly 70 years now and they've barely made a dent. I say we legalize it and regulate use.

:cuckoo:Yeah for sure. Go ahead and legalize it. Suprise...one thing though you wont be able to regulate its use though.

Oh.....wait.....you're worried-about the chocolate-chip cookie shortage, right??

eusa_doh.gif

:cuckoo:Nope...just nutheads that turn this country into a drug country.

It's a weird message to send kids after years of encouraging them to do without, pot dulls a persons' brain as K pointed out, and I still think it serves to feed criminals enough to keep them away from engaging in other crimes. Anyone can get pot anytime they want and possession fines have dwindled to next to nothing . Big time dealers get caught in the same nets set to catch large shipments of pot and knowing the government like I do, any savings from the war on pot will be wasted somewhere else.

The reason to legalize. It would take out the 'dealers' altogether, slamming the door on making it a 'gateway' drug.

:eusa_whistle:And increasing the use of it. Not only by the user but by our own kids. Being easier to get it will increase crime.
Ah, yes.......we can't very-well ignore that upsurge in axe-murders by insane marijuana-addicts, like what happened so-often, in the past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI]Dragnet Jack Webb "Alcohol VS. Marijuana & LSD" Great Speech - YouTube[/ame]​

The reason to legalize. It would take out the 'dealers' altogether, slamming the door on making it a 'gateway' drug.

:eusa_whistle:And increasing the use of it. Not only by the user but by our own kids. Being easier to get it will increase crime.
Ah, yes.......we can't very-well ignore that upsurge in axe-murders by insane marijuana-addicts, like what happened so-often, in the past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI]Dragnet Jack Webb "Alcohol VS. Marijuana & LSD" Great Speech - YouTube[/ame]​

:cuckoo:Yep. Guess the left just don't give a * * * *. Either way the left end up BRAINDEAD.

And the criminals who deal in pot ? Are they all going to get a day job or continue to try to shove stuff on our weak and ignorant ?

If it's legal, guys like Phillip Morris and Seagram's can make the dough. Or people can grow their own (it is a plant by the way) and take the dealers out of the loop.

:eusa_drool:And while their growing their own...we better start building more hospitals and clinics for the after effects.

:eusa_hand:

I'm guessing Jenny Craig will be able to handle that.....just keep the boys-in-blue away!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73AKDqnjrCo]Cops calls 911 after eating weed brownies - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

:cuckoo:Yep. Guess the left just don't give a * * * *. Either way the left end up BRAINDEAD.

.....And, The Right, paranoid....as usual.....about one MORE thing they know NOTHING, about.

Better stock-up on Thorazine.

The Future's comin' STRAIGHT-AT-YOU!!!!!!

thorazine.jpg

:eusa_drool:And while their growing their own...we better start building more hospitals and clinics for the after effects. Hurray....more taxes.

After Effects? Such as......??????

Munchies? Better build more KFC's......

eusa_doh.gif

Drug country?

Between cigarettse, boner pills, hair serumn, whiskey, beer, expresso, Monster drinks and a host of OTC drugs to make you feel better, what makes you think we're not a drug country.

eusa_doh.gif

Drug country?

Between cigarettse, boner pills, hair serumn, whiskey, beer, expresso, Monster drinks and a host of OTC drugs to make you feel better, what makes you think we're not a drug country.

Goodoleidiot.

....Or, make that more-appropriate....

MedicinalFriedChicken29.jpg

.....better chocolate chip cookies.

What 'after effects' are those, Goodoledays? The munchies and cotton mouth?

I don't think we'll need hospitals and clinics for THAT...

legalize

its the only sane move

The problem with legalization is the turf wars that will follow.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

Look at alllllllllllllllllll those turf-wars between Budweiser & Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

904.gif

But there are! Just last week, I saw a Miller-Coors truck unloading. The guys were both inside when the Bud truck showed up...so the Bud driver jumped out and "dressed" one of their kegs in a Natural Ice T-shirt! Later, I saw the Bud truck at a different store, with an MGD64 sign tucked into the bracing for the driver's mirror! (I got the impression these two had been at it for a while.)

:cuckoo:Yeah for sure. Go ahead and legalize it. Suprise...one thing though you wont be able to regulate its use though. So take cover.

Dude...are YOU stoned?

What 'after effects' are those, Goodoledays? The munchies and cotton mouth?

I don't think we'll need hospitals and clinics for THAT...

Maybe people annoyed by hearing the word "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" too often? :D

"U.S. states would be free to decide how to regulate marijuana just like beer and wine without running foul of federal law under legislation being proposed by two Democratic lawmakers.

Earl Blumenauer of Oregon and Jared Polis of Colorado plan to introduce two bills in the House of Representatives on Tuesday amid a growing movement to legalize pot for personal use, whether recreational or medical.

One bill would end a federal ban on marijuana and give states jurisdiction over its use and regulate it in a similar way to alcohol sales, with federal oversight. The other would levy a federal tax on its sale, the congressmen said in a statement.

The bills will likely face significant difficulties in the House, where conservative Republicans hold a majority and control what legislation moves forward. A similar, bipartisan effort by other representatives failed to gain traction in 2011."

r

Legal doesn't mean kids can just buy it. I'll bet they can get it now MUCH easier than beer. Some legal barrier and control of sales, would take care of the now free flow and stop the billions wasted on this so called war.

It's the message we have given them--not whether they can get it or not. They always will be able to get it. A mind on chemicals doesn't function that well in the long run.

we have 5 million children on methamphetamine for ADHD .another 15 million on anti-depressants...I would worry more about that message than smokin some herb

Forum List

Back