Legal weed states = 25% less opioid deaths .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
a little info the reefer madness crowd doesn’t want you to know . Be sure to throw it in their face when you get a chance, especially when they make the “gateway drug argument “.

Why are conservatives like Sessions targeting weed? It’s not because of a moral stance . Those whores are just doing Big Pharmas bidding . After all, can’t have a drug that people can grow themselves ! Cuts into profits .

In states with medical marijuana, painkiller deaths drop by 25%

However, in the 13 states that passed laws allowing for the use of medical marijuana between 1999 and 2010, 25 percent fewer people die from opioid overdoses annually

Yeah this is becoming clear. They want to stop legal marijuana because it cuts into the profits of Big Pharma and Big Alcohol.

Legal marijuana has created hundreds of thousands of new jobs and hundreds of new prosperous businesses and is lowering the death rates in a number of states from opioids. Notice neither the orange turd nor the Republican't Congress aren't doing anything about the drug dealers at Big Pharma.

Sessions is another soulless ass who said bye bye to morals and ethics long ago.

You know, some of these people who are working on the opiate/heroin problem should seriously look into this.

By the way, did you know that in Maine, there is a place where they are using THC oils, edibles and marijuana to help those who are withdrawing from heroin? They have a high success rate (around 60 percent). Seems that someone paid attention because those who are coming off of heroin experience nausea, jittery nerves and joint pain. All three are things that a good Indica can take care of.

And best part? They are not using methadone which is also addictive, they are simply using marijuana which is not physically addictive. So, when they finally get far enough away from heroin, they can stop smoking marijuana if they want.

you seem to be up on activities in pot friendly states.

Maybe you can answer a question for me...

Is it legal for the state to sell pot to prison inmates?

(it would certainly cut contraband problems down)

I guess you could . Might be a good way to keep them under control .

Ask any cop . Would they rather deal wh a group of drunks or a Group of stoners ? You know the answer.

Ask any cop . Would they rather deal wh a group of drunks or a Group of stoners ? You know the answer.

Not being a cop,

no, I don't.

are you a cop, able to answer that question?

Does the OP know that narcotics kill yet?
The "narcotics" tend to kill because of overdoses, which has pretty much everything to do with quality control. If you want quality control, you need to legalize it, just like alcohol.

I'm up on a lot of things when it comes to drug and alcohol addiction. The last 8 years of my Navy career, one of my collateral duties was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA) for the command, so I was trained for this stuff.

And, I noticed that there were some inconsistencies in the information they gave me about marijuana, so I decided that when I got out, I would do some more research for myself. A few months after I retired, decided to try the ultimate experiment and smoke some myself. Been 420 friendly ever since, and anytime new information comes out about marijuana, I'm all about learning it. If you have VICE Channel on your cable network, I recommend watching a show called Weedequitte. The host goes around the country and interviews people who use marijuana. He not only interviews them about their use, but also asks why they started in the first place. A lot of times it is because of some medical issue like chronic pain or cancer. Other times, it's just because they prefer it to drinking.

That being said, I don't know if you could or not. Although, if a person has a prescription for it and needs it for some condition like glaucoma and the like, I'd be willing to say that they could have a case for getting it while in prison. I mean, if you need heart medication or diabetes medication, they still give you your medications even while incarcerated.

Kinda funny you said that I was up on stuff like this. Went to a 420 shop in CO one time with my cousin's husband, and the bud tender and I got to talking about the various things about marijuana, it's legality, how it became illegal, medical benefits, etc., and after about 5 min. of me talking with the bud tender, he turned to me and said "Damn boy, where did you go to school? Weed College?"

Yeah this is becoming clear. They want to stop legal marijuana because it cuts into the profits of Big Pharma and Big Alcohol.

Legal marijuana has created hundreds of thousands of new jobs and hundreds of new prosperous businesses and is lowering the death rates in a number of states from opioids. Notice neither the orange turd nor the Republican't Congress aren't doing anything about the drug dealers at Big Pharma.

Sessions is another soulless ass who said bye bye to morals and ethics long ago.
what is the democratic congress doing?....

Does the OP know that narcotics kill yet?
The "narcotics" tend to kill because of overdoses, which has pretty much everything to do with quality control. If you want quality control, you need to legalize it, just like alcohol.

It's about the connection to opioids. Not just weed. Sessions is looking for the crack dealers who also sell weed. Are you saying to make narcotics legal, though?

Not being a cop,

no, I don't.

are you a cop, able to answer that question?

I know cops and have asked them .

Old white Neocon dudes are never gonna support decriminalizing Marijuana. They're far too propagandized on the 'Reefer Madness' stuff. But hopefully younger generations of Republicans will see the light. There's no logical reason to arrest and imprison folks over Marijuana use. It is what it is.

You know, if inmates in the jails were allowed to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day, I'm pretty sure that a lot of prison violence would go down. Especially if you gave them pure Indica strains.

They don't call it "in da couch" for nothing.

Forum List

Back