LEGAL ANALYSIS: Why Mueller’s Seizure of Transition Emails Likely Violated the Law

Strange, I don't recall ever siding with Putin. Can you quote where I did that?

I think you're admitting that you can't dispute the facts presented in the article.

Mewler is fucked.

Dude you are so far up Putin's piehole you one of those dolls....

When did you become a traitor? Why did you sell out your country to the enemy....

Please post a quote that shows I'm "up Putin's piehole."

You are doing everything you can to defend the guy who willfully admits to obstructing the FBI in investigating their interference into their actions.

You are now spreading propaganda about lawful acquiring emails by Mueller... You are just trying to discredit and investigation...

You are a servant of Putin, he must be laughing, spend Billions on the arms race and he had to do is leverage traitors like you....
In other words, I'm "up Putin's piehole" because I dispute your idiotic understanding of the facts?

I understand that you don't want know or clearly lying about the law... It has been explained plenty of time to you...

But lets put it this way... Mueller's team are some of the best investigators in the US with a long track record of investigating areas of this nature and bringing criminals to justice.

You are a biased poster on the web that I have no recall of ever showing any balance in your posts. You are effectively useless in any discussion as you usually start with unsubstantiated claims and when found out, resort to insults after a couple of posts.... Your only use is a shill for Trump and Putin, you just want to create noise...

Who do I believe?

Did you ever bother to read the article cited in the OP? I'd say obviously not. If you did you would know what's wrong with your claim that Mewler can purloin all the emails of the Trump administration without a warrant.

You're obviously proud of your ignorance.

Carry on.

There's some very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very nervous trampanzees right now.

Despite what the snowflake Mewler apologists claim, he's still fucked because of his email seizure:
I bet you are okay with the seizure of the federal investigators' texts, though, aren't you.

But lets put it this way... Mueller's team are some of the best investigators in the US with a long track record of investigating areas of this nature and bringing criminals to justice.

Muellers team collectively have thousands of criminal convictions. They have centuries of experience in federal law. Trumps lawyers came from real estate and civil litigation.

Totally agree...

The Twitter post alone on firing Flynn for firing was straight out of amateur hour... Cobb and Dowd have experience in these areas but I don't think they can seem to handle their client well. He is a walking nightmare. They seem to be trying this case in public opinion...

My guess is this goes late into next year and will be presented just in time for a Democratic Congress to start impeachment proceedings... Those proceedings themselves will be severely damaging to Trump, we are talk tax returns, all emails, financial dealings...

They shouldn't go for a vote, just leave him there as a dead duck... The GOP could end up ripping themselves apart...

Spot on. It has happened to me many times. But the teabagger's do the same and their posts are left on. It does no good to tell the mod's so I do what I need to do and what I want to do.
If they censor it , fine.
I will repost it.

Simply amazing, I get censored for personal attack. That is pretty much all that is in this thread and what I posted was more a joke than an attack. Wow. Posting picture of a man about to be raped, OK, make fun of an imaginary name, censored. Interesting set of rules.

SUE HIM.

No seriously, if Trump's lawyers think they have a serious claim on legality of Mueller's actions (and not GSA) they should go ahead and file with the courts, for now all they've been busy with is running a public circus.

Until a case is filed with a Federal Judge YOU KNOW this is just a PR stunt.

Last edited:
Snowflakes cheer when the government violates the rights of Americans. That's what distinguishes you creeps as Stalinists.

Does the government need a search warrant to search a soldiers footlocker? Of course hot, they don't even need a reason.

When you use government property, they own it, and can do anything they want with it.

Read the article, dumbass. It details why Mueler wasn't entitled to those emails without a warrant.
Yet he got them anyway and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.
Won’t it be ironic if there’s a smoking gun found in those emails and your criminal president walks the blank.
Somewhere in the background you can hear Hillary laughing.
In other words, you don't give a fuck about following the law or respecting the Bill of Rights.

The law and U.S. Constitution means nothing to the left. They use or ignore when it suits their needs.

The Alt Right neo-fascists have thing for the law and U.S. Constitution, because our jurisprudence system is essentially anti-fascist in construction.

Forum List

Back