Legal Action Against Rove's Radical Right Wing "Crossroads" Very Likely To Succeed

Rove?

LOLOl

OMFG

Rove?

LOLOLOL

Indeed. It will take the same turn of Rove laughing it off as Pelosi saying SHE could have had him arrested...:badgrin:

Nancy Pelosi says she could have arrested Karl Rove, Rove responds

It’s nice to know Speaker Pelosi wanted to have me arrested. It’s nice to know she thinks she had the power to. But, we’re still a nation of laws and she had no authority to do so and had she attempted to arrest me on any of the number of times that I was in and out of Capitol without a resolution passed by the entire House of Representatives she would have been up the proverbial creek without the proverbial paddle. She sounds a little bit like Inspector Clouseau and a little like the Mad Red Queen."

:rofl:

This is pretty funny how much the right wingers support cronyism and Rove breaking the law.
It seems the far right doesn't give a shit what people do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Obama Fluffers will do anything to change the topic from Holder and Obama acting as accomplices in Brian Terry's murder

Rove?

LOLOl

OMFG

Rove?

LOLOLOL

Indeed. It will take the same turn of Rove laughing it off as Pelosi saying SHE could have had him arrested...:badgrin:

Nancy Pelosi says she could have arrested Karl Rove, Rove responds

It’s nice to know Speaker Pelosi wanted to have me arrested. It’s nice to know she thinks she had the power to. But, we’re still a nation of laws and she had no authority to do so and had she attempted to arrest me on any of the number of times that I was in and out of Capitol without a resolution passed by the entire House of Representatives she would have been up the proverbial creek without the proverbial paddle. She sounds a little bit like Inspector Clouseau and a little like the Mad Red Queen."

:rofl:

I saw the interview with Gretta Sustern...the grin on his face was priceless...:badgrin:

From your link...

Numerous advocacy groups, including CREW and Public Citizen, have blasted the use of 501c(4) organizations to hide political donors. But while pro-Republican groups may be the biggest offenders, they are not the only ones. The pro-Democrat group Priorities USA is a 501(c)(4) organization as well.

“This works two ways — Priorities USA also has a 501c(4) and the same rules will apply,” Sloan said.

You dipshits should be careful what you wish for, ya know?

oooooooooooooo, it's a radical right wing

And raw story does exactly what it accuse other of doing, lying and deceiving..

another left wing propaganda site

oooooooooooooo, it's a radical right wing

And raw story does exactly what it accuse other of doing, lying and deceiving..

another left wing propaganda site

Could you please provide proof how Rove breaking the law is "lying and deceiving" as well as the source being a left wing propaganda site?

Karl Rove's far right wing front for his "Crossroads GPS" is already in trouble for doing what the far right does best, lying and deceiving.
Hopefully his cronyism is put out of business for good.

‘Strong chance’ lawsuit against Crossroads GPS will prevail — after November | The Raw Story
Rove?

LOLOl

OMFG

Rove?

LOLOLOL

That's pretty-much what we Libs/Progressives thought, while watching you Teabaggers being hu$tled by The DICK; Armey.

"Back in December, Romney decried the rise of Super PACs like Rove’s American Crossroads, saying they have been a “disaster” for the political system."

Now, it's....

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Last edited:
Karl Rove's far right wing front for his "Crossroads GPS" is already in trouble for doing what the far right does best, lying and deceiving.
Hopefully his cronyism is put out of business for good.

‘Strong chance’ lawsuit against Crossroads GPS will prevail — after November | The Raw Story

Hardly, dipstick. Even Media Matters is registered as a 501c. If an organization as obviously partisan as that can get away with calling it self "non-partisan," then the odds of some Soros funded hack organization winning a lawsuit against Rove on those grounds are to small to register.

Forum List

Back