Leftists, pro-rape?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
It sure seems so, their Weiner's have sexually abused women for years and years while at the same time they have lectured everyone about the dangers of rape culture on college campuses. Just a other perfect leftist projection, college campuses are one of the safest environment for women in the planet, unlike Weinstein's circles.

What is the excuse for not holding Weinstein accountable the first time his behavior was known, and not letting him assault more women? Let's hear that one... These people are worth millions and yet don't have the courage to not be rape enablers.

Last edited:
some, possibly.

but i'll never understand this crazy desire for any of us to pick the worst of the side and parade them around as a common example of the entire side.

why can't an asshole just be an asshole and leave it alone there?

some, possibly.

but i'll never understand this crazy desire for any of us to pick the worst of the side and parade them around as a common example of the entire side.

To lecture us about rape culture, they really need a better quality control themselves. Think, these are only the cases we know about. Taking into account that the rape enablers are actively doing their best to hide these abuses, it's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

How many people knew and did absolutely nothing?

It sure seems so, their Weiner's have sexually abused women for years and years while at the same time they have lectured everyone about the dangers of rape culture on college campuses. Just a other perfect leftist projection, college campuses are one of the safest environment for women in the planet, unlike Weinstein's circles.

What is the excuse for not holding Weinstein accountable the first time his behavior was known, and not letting him assault more women? Let's hear that one... These people are worth millions and yet don't have the courage to not be rape enablers.

I love these the left are hypocrites treads. Weinstein is a democratic donor who used his celebrity status to get away with sexual assault. In the meantime Trump is the elected president who admitted to the same thing, on tape no less, woman stepped forward confirming this confession and you guys just excused it and elected him anyway. Who is the worst? Those who after the fact have sexual predators in their ranks, or those who elect those who are known to be sexual predators and STILL elect them? If I were you I'd stay as far as possible from this whole affair.

some, possibly.

I don't know, maybe last year when a certain crooked vagina candidate called the rest of US, a basket full of deplorables, do you think that went off real well? So with all the liberals saying conservatives have a war on women, the TRUTH comes out that those who accuse are the ones actually doing it. Now those liberals are starting to eat their own, and I am laughing my ass off, as this is truly humorous with the panic the left is in. I said the Democraps wont see power for 100 years , it may be that the Democraps will totally disappear with this shit happening.

My name is Hillary Clinton, I want to be your candidate for President...
Hey Hillary how is Harvery Weinstein doing?
Hillary Clinton .... I am stepping down from running....

some, possibly.

To lecture us about rape culture, they really need a better quality control themselves. Think, these are only the cases we know about. Taking into account that the rape enablers are actively doing their best to hide these abuses, it's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

again - this puts people into a stereotype driven by an extreme behavior of said stereotype.

show me statistics where only the left engage in this behavior, or to a large degree, and i'll think about it. for now it's just generalized stereotype bashing.

Sexual predators on both the left and the right.

Instead of arguing who is better/right, shouldn't we be wondering why these perverts are allowed to remain in positions of power? (regardless of what party they represent)

I love these the left are hypocrites treads. Weinstein is a democratic donor who used his celebrity status to get away with sexual assault. In the meantime Trump is the elected president who admitted to the same thing, on tape no less, woman stepped forward confirming this confession and you guys just excused it and elected him anyway. Who is the worst? Those who after the fact have sexual predators in their ranks, or those who elect those who are known to be sexual predators and STILL elect them? If I were you I'd stay as far as possible from this whole affair.

If what Trump did was so bad, why didn't the women, step forward and have him arrested? Bill Clinton actually raped women and your crooked vagina candidate had to stop the bimbo eruptions by claiming those women were trailer trash. Don't try to chastise US after what Bill did...with Hillary standing behind her man....

some, possibly.

again - this puts people into a stereotype driven by an extreme behavior of said stereotype.

show me statistics where only the left engage in this behavior, or to a large degree, and i'll think about it. for now it's just generalized stereotype bashing.

How many Weiner's do you need to be shown to realize the trend?

They actively let it go on and on. Sure there are others as well, republic of Kongo for example, no wonders the dems want to import those guys.

of what party they represent)
When the right is caught doing something wrong they step down, when the left is caught, they deny the charges 3 times, then blame someone else for the conspiracy, then get promoted to President.....Stop telling US that both are bad, that is the typical liberal argument...

of what party they represent)
When the right is caught doing something wrong they step down, when the left is caught, they deny the charges 3 times, then blame someone else for the conspiracy, then get promoted to President.....Stop telling US that both are bad, that is the typical liberal argument...

Two things,
1. I am no liberal
2. Both are wrong

some, possibly.

How many Weiner's do you need to be shown to realize the trend?

They actively let it go on and on. Sure there are others as well, republic of Kongo for example, no wonders the dems want to import those guys.
how many do *you* need to give me some stats?

I don't know, maybe last year when a certain crooked vagina candidate called the rest of US, a basket full of deplorables, do you think that went off real well? So with all the liberals saying conservatives have a war on women, the TRUTH comes out that those who accuse are the ones actually doing it. Now those liberals are starting to eat their own, and I am laughing my ass off, as this is truly humorous with the panic the left is in. I said the Democraps wont see power for 100 years , it may be that the Democraps will totally disappear with this shit happening.

My name is Hillary Clinton, I want to be your candidate for President...
Hey Hillary how is Harvery Weinstein doing?
Hillary Clinton .... I am stepping down from running....

Don't forget Mrs. Clinton's own direct role in aiding, abetting, and enabling a violent serial rapist.

If what Trump did was so bad, why didn't the women, step forward and have him arrested?

Seriously? Why wouldn't women step forward and fight a billionaire who has enough money to crush them?

Bill Clinton actually raped women and your crooked vagina candidate had to stop the bimbo eruptions by claiming those women were trailer trash.

except Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars trying to prove that, and couldn't. The only thing he could prove was that Clinton lied about getting a consensual blow job from an intern.

Don't try to chastise US after what Bill did...with Hillary standing behind her man....

again, when we have a 70 million dollar investigation into trump's sex life, and it comes up with nothing, then we won't chastise you, okay? Sounds reasonable to me.

It's almost as if the claims of female empowerment coming from hollywood is disingenuous but nah that couldnt be.

If what Trump did was so bad, why didn't the women, step forward and have him arrested? Bill Clinton actually raped women and your crooked vagina candidate had to stop the bimbo eruptions by claiming those women were trailer trash. Don't try to chastise US after what Bill did...with Hillary standing behind her man....

The same reason Weinstein didn't get arrested. They have the clout to make any such charge extremely penalizing for the victims to make stick. While they have the money to get the victims some compensation if they let the matter rest.
As to your whole Clinton thing, that's just a deflection. This OP is trying to make stick that the left is pro rape, while Weinstein is basically getting crucified. His allies are running for the exit, he got fired and he's even being ex-punched from the company he founded. You guys elected your Weinstein president.

Last edited:
If what Trump did was so bad, why didn't the women, step forward and have him arrested?

Seriously? Why wouldn't women step forward and fight a billionaire who has enough money to crush them?

Bill Clinton actually raped women and your crooked vagina candidate had to stop the bimbo eruptions by claiming those women were trailer trash.

except Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars trying to prove that, and couldn't. The only thing he could prove was that Clinton lied about getting a consensual blow job from an intern.

Don't try to chastise US after what Bill did...with Hillary standing behind her man....

again, when we have a 70 million dollar investigation into trump's sex life, and it comes up with nothing, then we won't chastise you, okay? Sounds reasonable to me.
And this is why Joe , no one believes you, because it is all party first and women be damned.... You are too funny , just like Harvey Weinstein....Do you have a War on Women, Joe?

Wonder why they just disappeared? Figured they would be all over the tele considering the newly elected president sexually assaulted them.. Hmmmmmm

] When the right is caught doing something wrong they step down, when the left is caught, they deny the charges 3 times, then blame someone else for the conspiracy, then get promoted to President.....Stop telling US that both are bad, that is the typical liberal argument...

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

And this is why Joe , no one believes you, because it is all party first and women be damned.... You are too funny , just like Harvey Weinstein....Do you have a War on Women, Joe?

Have you seen this thread, where JoeB131 is openly defending Roman Polanski, and making it out to be no big deal that he drugged, raped, and sodomized a young girl?

Forum List

Back