Leftists need to transition into a new angle

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
The current liberal fed and adopted narrative is improvement for our infrastructure, as if Trump is to blame. This and more go far beyond reason and border on collective mental impairment. Trump has already been declared a failure, which occurred sometime between Nov. 8th and today.

The problem with this infrastructure narrative is it contradicts the panic over global warming. "The concrete industry is one of two largest producers of carbon dioxide (CO2), creating up to 5% of worldwide man-made emissions of this gas".

Meanwhile, Trump plans to do exactly that, which creates a problem for what's left of leftist's sanity. Which will it be libs?

A. You didn't mean it.
B. You're not sure.
C. You weren't aware of this.
D. What I meant was infrastructure using untested technology that cannot be supported or successfully carried out on trillions and trillions in expenditures. Just tax the middle class to the wealthy, and provide healthcare and welfare to all who need it as well.
E. I'll carefully work in a new angle.
F. Currently seeking narrative on a new subject.
G. Hillary won the popular vote.
H. It's Bush's fault.
I. Other.

Last edited:
Given how "you're a moron" was working fine, why would we need a new angle?

And just why are you babbling about concrete? Have you lost it totally?

The left are completely unhinged, they can't believe they lost. Its going to be at least a year before they regroup in prep for the 2018 mid terms. They will sit back for now and hope Trump fails, there's nothing else they can do really their policies and agenda were rejected even by their own party in blue states like PA, MI, and WI.

Which part of the OP is falsification?

I didn't say it was false.

I said it was stupid.

So why were you babbling about concrete? Is that some weird PC slang for some conservative deviant sex act?

That's right, concrete. First thing we're going to do is bury LGBT, non-whites, homely women, muslims and Democrats in infrastructure. Which part of that was unclear? Works for the mafia.

Forum List

Back