Leftists Fear A Prosperous America

No. The Democratic Party needs people to be miserable. Look at who votes for them: blacks, gays, Muslims, miserable because life is unfair.

No, they'll just say any economic improvement is a delayed result of obama. Just as how they claimed they knew the USSR would inevitably collapse all along and it had nothing to do with Reagan's aggressive arms buildup.

upload_2017-1-27_15-9-29.png

Meh I see liberals as children, they've got all these great sounding dreams and ideas but no fucking clue how to make it happen, and unfortunately their "I'm special" egos are too large to allow them to learn how it needs to be accomplished. It's not so much that they're "afraid" of America being prosperous, it's that their asshole teachers taught them stupid fucking shit that doesn't work. I blame the leaders, not the sheep.

No, they'll just say any economic improvement is a delayed result of obama. Just as how they claimed they knew the USSR would inevitably collapse all along and it had nothing to do with Reagan's aggressive arms buildup.

I give credit for the collapse of the USSR to Levi's and Coca Cola.

The arms buildup did help.

No. The Democratic Party needs people to be miserable. Look at who votes for them: blacks, gays, Muslims, miserable because life is unfair.

All they need to do is convince people that are miserable that it's someone else's fault and to blame anyone but them for the cause of that misery.

Democrats think unhappy people vote Democrat, so their policies are designed to make as many people unhappy as possible. That's why the standard of living has been going down for the middle class American family, the Democrats want to make us poor. Obama made us miserable on purpose.

Too bad it backfired on the Democrats.

Democrats think unhappy people vote Democrat, so their policies are designed to make as many people unhappy as possible. That's why the standard of living has been going down for the middle class American family, the Democrats want to make us poor. Obama made us miserable on purpose.

It backfired.

Voters didn't run to the Democrat Party. They became independent.

Their strategy is pretty simple, Democrats divide the country based on race, religion, ethnicity, profession, and income, and try reap the rewards of this division. Hussein Obama was the master at this, that's why the country is now divided more than ever, before the asshole took office.

Is there any doubt about it?
LOL Look idiot, 'W' put us in an economic bind that threatened to become the Second Great Republican Depression. And President Obama led a gradual comeback that resulted in the Dow at a few points shy of 20,000 and unemployment at 4.7%. Now we will see where the orange clown has us at the end of 2019.

Of course, if the Dow is at 5000, and unemployment at 25%, the orange clown will state that they failed to add the 2 in front of the number, and put a decimal after the 2. LOL Kind of like his 3 to 5 million illegal voters. The fellow is delusional and cannot accept that he is not the biggest and best in all situations. His followers, being the dumbest among us, are going to suffer the worst.

Is there any doubt about it?
LOL Look idiot, 'W' put us in an economic bind that threatened to become the Second Great Republican Depression. And President Obama led a gradual comeback that resulted in the Dow at a few points shy of 20,000 and unemployment at 4.7%. Now we will see where the orange clown has us at the end of 2019.

Of course, if the Dow is at 5000, and unemployment at 25%, the orange clown will state that they failed to add the 2 in front of the number, and put a decimal after the 2. LOL Kind of like his 3 to 5 million illegal voters. The fellow is delusional and cannot accept that he is not the biggest and best in all situations. His followers, being the dumbest among us, are going to suffer the worst.
Shut up.

Fuck you, cocksuck. Not only will I not shut up, I am going to be far more active in politics.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Technically if Trump wanted to bitch out the press and tell them to shut up, he could. Congress couldn't pass a law telling them to shut up, but Trump can damn well say it as many times as he likes. I suspect he will, until they stop lying and twisting the truth. I'm good with it and I don't see it as an infringement on the first.

Forum List

Back