Leftist writer: If you have a penis you probably deserve murdering

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Friday, a woman named Kate Morgan, a self-proclaimed “culture critic” who angered people with her comments about white people earlier this week, decided to double-down by tweeting that all people with penises should be murdered.
Leftist Writer: ‘If You Have A Penis You Probably Deserve Murdering’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that sounds about right as the leftist radical feminist go around teaching how to hate men including their kids .

Anyone know if this woman owns a gun? Or does she get a pass on mental evaluation because she proclaims progressive ideology?

The Left's go-to reaction to everything is mindless violence so I'm not terribly surprised. I'll bet liberals feel a homicidal, bloodthirsty rage just from seeing leaves falling from trees, or if the wrong pattern of clouds passes in front of the sun.

The Left's go-to reaction to everything is mindless violence so I'm not terribly surprised. I'll bet liberals feel a homicidal, bloodthirsty rage just from seeing leaves falling from trees, or if the wrong pattern of clouds passes in front of the sun.
It's more of an erection...

• Banned
Never heard of this broad, I don’t know who she is. Why should I care what she has to say about anything?

Because idiots like her are th ones creating this MAN HATE society teaching thier kids that ALL MEN esp. WHITE men are all bad and sexual predetors.

Bitch's like this can have a lot of power just like those lying in Hollywood, some will say " me too" just to give the radical feminist group more power to spew their man hate bs. THEY LIE about sex hars. to create more power behind them.

Forum List

Back