Leftist Nazis Disrupt Peaceful Pro Life Meeting

The anti-abortion group was looking for attention and they got it. They even made the news!

It was tewwible!

The anti-abortion group was looking for attention and they got it. They even made the news!

It was tewwible!
It may not be this way in fascist Canada, but in America we are to allow legal assembly without persecution or disruption.
.We reject your fascist excuses, nazi

We're all supposed to "respect" the "rights" of the LGBTQ+Pedo community, but respect (in their book) is a one-way street.
Better for the anti-abortion group to not have any intervention. The pro-abortion side has accomplished the other side's agenda and then some by getting national news involved.

Don't you think that has made it a success?

FYI, I'm a Canadian who is strongly opposed to a woman having to choose abortion.

It may not be this way in fascist Canada, but in America we are to allow legal assembly without persecution or disruption.
.We reject your fascist excuses, nazi
We allow legal assembly too. And in fact I made that point, but you missed it.

What better outcome could the anti-abortion group have hoped for?

Better for the anti-abortion group to not have any intervention. The pro-abortion side has accomplished the other side's agenda and then some by getting national news involved.

Don't you think that has made it a success?

FYI, I'm a Canadian who is strongly opposed to a woman having to choose abortion.
I get your point and the end result may benefit the good guys and those who love life and children in the short term, but that doesn't change the fact that the bad guys and their anti-life agenda are/is dangerous. Their abject hatred for all things good and normal has no bounds. They bet bolder and more enraged each day.

Forum List

Back