Leftist domestic terrorists attack Pro Trump rally in Berkeley

Trump the great uniter

LOL

Trump could be the great uniter. He wants to be, but there are some in the opposition that would rather see a civil war started. Nothing that Trump says is outlandish by the way. He simply wants to be able to control our borders, and for people to come here legally, just like the Mexican leaders who run their immigration system demand of immigrants to their country.

This is what civil war looks like.

No, it doesn't. Go read some books and learn what a real civil war looks like.

I don't deny the possibility of a large-scale insurgency breaking out in America however. The election of either Clinton or Trump had the potential to start one.

Trump supporter asking for it:

trump-supporter-finger.jpg

Obama's been flipping America the bird for years, and no outrage on the extreme left about that.

Trump the great uniter

LOL

So the problem isn't the violent thugs, but the people they are attacking?
99% of the time the Trump cheerleaders are asking for it. Remember the woman with the egg in her hair? Moments before that she was flicking off protesters and telling them to get out of her country. You ask for it, don't act surprised when you get it.

Got it. YOu support political violence in the street as a way to advance your agenda.

This is who you are. That is what you are.

Are you prepared for the day when people start replying in kind?
Don't worry, Trump's going to bring me under his wing and make me unite with you. LOLOL

I asked you a question, lover of violence. Are you ready for when people start replying to you in kind?

Trump the great uniter

LOL

99% of the time the Trump cheerleaders are asking for it. Remember the woman with the egg in her hair? Moments before that she was flicking off protesters and telling them to get out of her country. You ask for it, don't act surprised when you get it.

Got it. YOu support political violence in the street as a way to advance your agenda.

Don't worry, Trump's going to bring me under his wing and make me unite with you. LOLOL

I asked you a question, lover of violence. Are you ready for when people start replying to you in kind?
Absolutely

Trump the great uniter

LOL

When that day comes, they will be scurrying back under the rocks they slid out from. All it would take is a couple of volleys.

Absolutely

The Black Knight speaks.

Start 2:05.

Absolutely

The Black Knight speaks.

Looks like an example of Trump's ability to secure the border

Absolutely

The Black Knight speaks.

Looks like an example of Trump's ability to secure the border

Incoming is decreasing, and voluntary outflow in increasing.

I'd put sharpshooters on the border, call Mexico to inform them, and run the announcement over loudspeakers 24/7 across the border. If you enter, you will be shot.

Pro- And Anti-Trump Protesters Clash in Berkeley

Cops refuse to step in,Bank of America is boarding up windows because of how violent and out of control the leftists are,Trump supporter got maced

This is the future. Barbarians tearing down our cities while their political allies order the forces of Law and Order to stand down.

If you fight back, THEN the cops will come in to arrest you. ANd you will be convicted.

Why do you hate the cops?
Oh since Obama is out of office you like cops again?

When that day comes, they will be scurrying back under the rocks they slid out from. All it would take is a couple of volleys.
you're ilk are dying off

Pro- And Anti-Trump Protesters Clash in Berkeley

Cops refuse to step in,Bank of America is boarding up windows because of how violent and out of control the leftists are,Trump supporter got maced

This is the future. Barbarians tearing down our cities while their political allies order the forces of Law and Order to stand down.

If you fight back, THEN the cops will come in to arrest you. ANd you will be convicted.

Why do you hate the cops?
Oh since Obama is out of office you like cops again?

I always supported cops. I don't have much respect for the Barney wanna bees who think they don't need to follow the rules.

Absolutely

This video shows what really happens.

A line of assholes block the road, a guy in a jeep pulls up and tries to get though. Assholes start pounding and jumping on his jeep.

THe guy in the jeep just drives though them.

And the lefties turn to the cops demanding THEY DO SOMETHING.

And the cops do. AT the end of the video you here an older cop order that no more vehicles be allowed down the road.

you're ilk are dying off

A common idiocy on the left. They are too stupid to understand the difference between "NOT the majority" and "Gone".

The divide is no longer between the right and the left, but between the patriots and the globalists.

Forum List

Back