Leftist Dickheads Attack Baseball

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.
Fans drape 'Racism is as American as baseball' banner over Green Monster

You understand the banner wasn't attacking baseball in any way, don't you?

A baseball stadium is not the appropriate place for this kind of lunacy. You guys keep this shit up you're going to keep losing election after election

Yes Baseball stadiums are too sacred for crass political statements. Signs in front of churches are much more appropriate.
santa_clara.jpg

Hey, go for it. Keep pissing off all the white people and give Trump another four years. You people are so invested in your hatred you just can't help yourselves, can you

Trump won the electoral college with 3 million less votes, and his popularity is steadily dropping. You don't think that kind of fluke couldl happen twice in a row, do you?

Seeing GWB won his second term mean yes Trump could win again.

Only a fool would believe he could not and California had a lot to do with Clinton winning the popular vote.

You better hope the Green Candidate does not have a strong candidate in 2020 or it could be another Electoral College loss for your Democratic Candidate!

A baseball stadium is not the appropriate place for this kind of lunacy. You guys keep this shit up you're going to keep losing election after election

Yes Baseball stadiums are too sacred for crass political statements. Signs in front of churches are much more appropriate.
santa_clara.jpg

Hey, go for it. Keep pissing off all the white people and give Trump another four years. You people are so invested in your hatred you just can't help yourselves, can you

Trump won the electoral college with 3 million less votes, and his popularity is steadily dropping. You don't think that kind of fluke couldl happen twice in a row, do you?
Not a fluke...that why Democrats are losing at local, state, and federal, levels.
And...what exactly are you whinin....er.....I mean, winning?

I see that a black with some college has a harder time finding work than a white who's been in prison. Comment?

I think some small business owners are leery of hiring blacks because, if they have to terminate their employment, the race-card will be played and they'll have all sorts of issues. Hire whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. and you won't have a problem if you have to terminate them. Firing a black person is altogether different. For most, it's simply not worth the trouble.
And that, folks, is called the Race Card Card.

I see that a black with some college has a harder time finding work than a white who's been in prison. Comment?

I think some small business owners are leery of hiring blacks because, if they have to terminate their employment, the race-card will be played and they'll have all sorts of issues. Hire whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. and you won't have a problem if you have to terminate them. Firing a black person is altogether different. For most, it's simply not worth the trouble.
Whatever. It's a great sign that it's a racist country... God Knows Why.

I don't know about that. I'd say it's just prudent, common-sense business. Why should I hire a person in a "protected" class that is going to sue me and have various government agencies coming after me if I have to fire them because they're a shitty worker? No thanks.
Protected class my butt. Discriminated against all day long...

In the corporate world, it is typical to have one set of termination standards for whites, Asians and Hispanics. A much tougher set of standards apply when trying to terminate a black employee. Yes, blacks are VERY much protected. I call it black privilege.

If the strike zone was as big as that banner a Reds pitcher might hit it

The current umpires are the worst I've seen in almost 60 years of watching baseball...who knows what the strike zone even is anymore?

Once again I agree. Guess it happens twice a year like a stopped clock.

The Tigers got revenge yesterday in Cleveland. McCann is still a young catcher and had never turned around to argue. The strike zone the Indians were getting compared to the one the Tigers were getting was absurd. But this time he ripped off his mask and lit into the prick...he was immediately tossed as was Ausmus. Did the prick let up? No way so on the next pitch he again calls a strike a ball, walks the guy, bases loaded. So on the next pitch the new catcher makes a stab at a 95mph high hard one, misses it, the umpire catches it in the left shoulder and knocked on his ass. That's how you deal with it...old school....I almost pissed myself laughing.
lol.gif

Last edited:

Whatever. It's a great sign that it's a racist country... God Knows Why.

I don't know about that. I'd say it's just prudent, common-sense business. Why should I hire a person in a "protected" class that is going to sue me and have various government agencies coming after me if I have to fire them because they're a shitty worker? No thanks.
Protected class my butt. Discriminated against all day long...

In the corporate world, it is typical to have one set of termination standards for whites, Asians and Hispanics. A much tougher set of standards apply when trying to terminate a black employee. Yes, blacks are VERY much protected. I call it black privilege.
Link?

what they meant was blacks commit hate crimes [ racism ] at over TWICE the rate of whites

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.

You obviously don't understand that it was attacking baseball. Do the transitive math.
If you need tutoring, don't ask a democrat.

You obviously don't understand that it was attacking baseball. Do the transitive math.

You're an idiot if you really believe that.

You're an idiot if you really believe that.
Math isn't a matter of faith or opinion.

I think Nancy Pelosi and Crybaby Schumer gave them the duct tape.

santa_clara.jpg

Well over three million of those votes were in California and New York which made them worthless, not to mention they were most likely that many or more illegal votes for Hillary.

What's going to happen when the economy doesn't collapse, and there is no WWIII by next election? You still going to run on the idea that President Trump is going to doom America?

santa_clara.jpg

Well over three million of those votes were in California and New York which made them worthless, not to mention they were most likely that many or more illegal votes for Hillary.

What's going to happen when the economy doesn't collapse, and there is no WWIII by next election? You still going to run on the idea that President Trump is going to doom America?

Bullshit. Votes are votes. You can't hide behind your phony "They were from California" crap. Why is that supposed to mean something anyway?

santa_clara.jpg

Bullshit. Votes are votes. You can't hide behind your phony "They were from California" crap. Why is that supposed to mean something anyway?

I know it's hard for you to comprehend, the EC is set up to represent each state. That means if one state has a much higher turnout than another, it won't be over represented in the EC. All 30 of the states that Trump won have a bigger population than the 20 Hillary won. This system prevents "ballot stuffing" from a few corrupt states from deciding an election. Today the corruption comes in the form of no voter ID laws and illegals voting.

santa_clara.jpg

I know it's hard for you to comprehend, the EC is set up to represent each state. That means if one state has a much higher turnout than another, it won't be over represented in the EC. All 30 of the states that Trump won have a bigger population than the 20 Hillary won. This system prevents "ballot stuffing" from a few corrupt states from deciding an election. Today the corruption comes in the form of no voter ID laws and illegals voting.

No.

No.
Yes.

Forum List

Back