Leftist Dickheads Attack Baseball

Pogo seems to be hitting the crack pipe again. I'm out.

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.
Fans drape 'Racism is as American as baseball' banner over Green Monster

Where does the link say anything even remotely related to "Leftists" or "Democrats"?

Hm?

Or are you just a congenital liar?
Everyone knows they sure as fuck ain't conservatives, and Democratic Party promotes racism as wedge issue for minority votes. They are liberal Democrats that disgraced America.

Yuh hun oh boy the old "Everybody Knows" fallacy, like we haven't seen that junker in the last 30 seconds.

I asked you where is it, Chunkles. Get busy.

We sit, and we wait. Still nothing.

I see that a black with some college has a harder time finding work than a white who's been in prison. Comment?

I think some small business owners are leery of hiring blacks because, if they have to terminate their employment, the race-card will be played and they'll have all sorts of issues. Hire whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. and you won't have a problem if you have to terminate them. Firing a black person is altogether different. For most, it's simply not worth the trouble.

I see that a black with some college has a harder time finding work than a white who's been in prison. Comment?

I think some small business owners are leery of hiring blacks because, if they have to terminate their employment, the race-card will be played and they'll have all sorts of issues. Hire whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. and you won't have a problem if you have to terminate them. Firing a black person is altogether different. For most, it's simply not worth the trouble.
Whatever. It's a great sign that it's a racist country... God Knows Why.

I don't know about that. I'd say it's just prudent, common-sense business. Why should I hire a person in a "protected" class that is going to sue me and have various government agencies coming after me if I have to fire them because they're a shitty worker? No thanks.

I don't know about that. I'd say it's just prudent, common-sense business. Why should I hire a person in a "protected" class that is going to sue me and have various government agencies coming after me if I have to fire them because they're a shitty worker? No thanks.
Protected class my butt. Discriminated against all day long...

Another crutch for failure. Post a link for this bullshit statistical analysis.

Probably the same douche bags that covered Jefferson's statue. I am going to assume they are fringees and leave it at that.
Always starts with fringees then it grows and grows.

These anarchists or soros pieces of shit are growing and they will never give up the racist narrative until America is gutted.

Last edited:
Probably the same douche bags that covered Jefferson's statue. I am going to assume they are fringees and leave it at that.
of course they are the extreme fringes. but every time we acknowledge their stupid, they find a way to get MORE stupid to "trump" themselves. >g<

Pogo seems to be hitting the crack pipe again. I'm out.

What you are is "busted" Twinkletoes. Called out on strikes. Backwards K. Run away now. :gay:

Try that shit again and you'll get the same thing.
A legend in your own mind.

And yet --- a day later you still can't show your evidence, proving that I was right that you're a flaming liar.

nother crutch for failure. Post a link for this bullshit statistical analysis.

This from the asscrack who pulls a title and OP out of his ass and then melts down and runs away upon being asked for any evidence of it.

Weak sauce, Bruce. :gay:

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.

You understand the banner wasn't attacking baseball in any way, don't you?
Yes it was...you can't read?
Wow! Anyone who thinks that sign is attacking Baseball is pretty darn dumb.

You understand the banner wasn't attacking baseball in any way, don't you?

A baseball stadium is not the appropriate place for this kind of lunacy. You guys keep this shit up you're going to keep losing election after election

Yes Baseball stadiums are too sacred for crass political statements. Signs in front of churches are much more appropriate.
santa_clara.jpg
Major League Baseball is an appendage of the United States of America. Very near sacred in terms of who we are.
As is Racism......dare we also mention Apple Pie........

Forum List

Back