Leftist Agenda vs American People

Thanks for illustrating that you guys hated him from the beginning. Reinforces my point.

I still say that except in a short lived aftermath of 9/11 you guys have always hated him and have never given him positive approval ratings. So any erosion in approval ratings came from the right, not the left.

you can repeat yourself all you want. but he had a 90% approval rating after 9/11... the erosion came from his own incompetence, not from any preconceived notion.

just as an aside, though... why would someone like me approve of someone whose first act in office was to cut off funding for any group overseas that gave information about reproductive choice? was that designed to garner my support?

again, i still didn't want him to be the abject failure he was... unlike the right, i gave a damn that failure is bad for us.

Jill... the country rallied together after the tragedy of 9/11.... it was not a rally behind Bush in reality.... This is comparable to having a druggie brother you detest, but when he is almost killed by a hit and run drunk driver, you give him well wishes prayers and support... but when the shock wears off and things start returning to the status quo, you don't stay supportive of him

Bush's dropping approval numbers did come from those that voted for him and gave up their support because of his spending, bad decisions, etc... besides 'wanting to get the bad guys', the left NEVER supported Bush at all

As for your little rant on taxes... I would not have complained if he did not drop the taxes on those who received the cuts (and it has been shown to you TIME AND TIME AGAIN that it was NOT just "the rich") if he would have raised the taxes on the millions who pay no federal income taxes at all, and cut off the freebies to the millions of leech motherfuckers

Forum List

Back