Leftism on the decline globally and the faulty polling system.

I don't hate foreigners. I just want our damn border controlled.
You just want the borders controlled so that foreigners will stop coming here

We should control who comes here. Do you control who enters your house?

We should take those that have something to offer us, not the other way around

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Everyone has something to offer. Except maybe the folks born in the greatest country in the world, demanding the President take a job from an impoverished 3rd worlder so that they don’t have to try to achieve anything.

But if we have an abundance of what they have to offer, we do not need them here. No different than applying for a job. Why should we just take in everyone and everybody? What is the point of having a country if that is the plan?
We don’t take “anybody and everybody.”

pretty damn much we do. Do you thin we screen those sneaking across our border for needed skills?

You just want the borders controlled so that foreigners will stop coming here

Everyone has something to offer. Except maybe the folks born in the greatest country in the world, demanding the President take a job from an impoverished 3rd worlder so that they don’t have to try to achieve anything.

But if we have an abundance of what they have to offer, we do not need them here. No different than applying for a job. Why should we just take in everyone and everybody? What is the point of having a country if that is the plan?

pretty damn much we do. Do you thin we screen those sneaking across our border for needed skills?
No but we sure as fuck don’t go after the people that hire them

Very true, I have been harping on that a lot, but most of the "conservatives" here do not agree with going after them hard. They just want to bash the brown people

They lost it when they decided to fuck the people and just import 3rd world voters.

We should.

Forum List

Back