Lefties in California may have cost themselves the Superbowl

LOL....If Tater's poll numbers are anything to go by it looks like they are doing a bang-up job of it.

He's now underwater with his own party by 2-6 points and falling.

Just don't call him tater salad, that's Ron Whites alias!

I feel sorry for agreeing with you just because even blue shit states still have some people in them that aren't a hardcore democrat and actually love america.

But yeah, fuck blue states. Especially California.
If you get away from the cities, California is a beautiful place. If there was an electoral college for state politics, California would be solid red. There are only perhaps eight counties that are democratic, but the population in them runs and ruins the state.

Trumptards, sure are getting their hopes up.

People have done some ridiculous things to go to the Superbowl.

I'm sure wearing a mask, is south of ridiculous thing #498.

Yep, I heard grumblings they were going to pick an alternative site also. I can't believe they would actually change it, but politics may force them to. I mean, lets all face it, isn't that a Gavin Newsome super spreader event right there with all the people coming in from out of town?

Jaydolph Inslee and Gavin Newssolini are a match made in hell.

Well Marvin, let us see how much the Left is actually tied to their thought processes. If the NFL decides to pull the SB, will they stick to what they say, or cave for money.

Actually, I have no problem with the Left taking a stand, even if I think it is bassackwards. Their choice, is their choice!

But, if they change their stance because it is PROFITABLE for them, or easy because it is their guys/gals, we should LAMBAST them from here through 2024.

Wanna know their worst nightmare? Aaron freaking Rogers! I despise the Packers, but if his team was to win the NFC championship meaning they go to the SB, by the LAW I understand, they couldn't allow him to play in California.

If that holds, what will Rodgers do? What will the NFL do? We shall see if it works out that way-)

For me, either way I win, lol. Rodgers can't play, the Packers lose, and hurray! Or, the NFL says either Rodgers plays, or the SB is moved to where he can! In that case, California's goofiness is brought forward, and I still win; and maybe Rodgers still loses the gm, so it is a double win-)

I wouldn't want to be a Leftist in charge making this determination, lol!

Last edited:
Most of CA is rural. Don't judge us by SF and LA. We are held hostage to those shithole places. Where I live, no one wears the stupid face diapers even though the stores post "mandadory' signs. We all get along no matter what race. That is the real California which is geographically larger than LA and SF. Our properties were and still are populated with Trump signs. Saw one the other day on a driveway gate that read "Build Back Better - Trump."

did ya see all the important people flouting the mask rule...........guess they just want to kill others with covid

Forum List

Back