Leftie-Idiot: "Does Romney even pay taxes?"

You're not being honest. It would take a lot more than "a hint of wrong doing" to trigger a prosecution.

right... people get prosecuted for less than this. they dont neccessary get found guilty, but it doesnt take much to prosecute someone.

That's the Republican way. They seem to enjoy starting prosecutions that they can't possibly win. :lol:
What did you get for Fitzmas?

Oh, yeah -- a Scooter. :lol:

wtf is wrong with you Rethugs?

If Mitt has nothing that would embarras him or make him look like a tax cheat, then release them.

Is that so hard to understand.

Is it so hard to understand that most Americans, when required to show their tax returns, have no problem with that. And most Americans feel that when you refuse to release your tax returns, that you have something to hide.

I think I will go with the good common sense of most Americans and I think Mitt is hiding something he doesn't want discussed.

But I know you won't agree. You rethugs seems to lack the common sense of most Americnans.

Hey and when Obama's friend Imelt from GE, when he runs for Pres. I want to see his tax returns as well.

Any of them running for president? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, just because they aren't running for President, their activities are morally acceptable? You loons are hypocrites.

around 1,500 millionares paid no taxes either, is it morally wrong to have enough tax writeoffs or capital losses to lower you tax responsibility?
Romney pays around a 14-15% tax rate on his millions. I pay 15% self employment tax alone as a self employed mason.
Does this make Mittens immoral?
That's investment capital taxed at 15% not earned income so it should go to 12% to ENCOURAGE investment but nobody will invest until Obama splits :up:
Everyday I see Dems misrepresenting that tax rate not saying you did you just bitched. The misrepresentations may stop now we'll see.

In fairness ...

some speculate that this may be a reason why he doesn't want to release his tax returns.

New Thoughts About What's Hiding in Romney's Tax Returns - Bloomberg

The author argues that Romney is certainly on the up-and-up, but he may not have paid taxes in 2009 due to losses, deferments and deductions.

Of course, its total speculation, so take it for what it is.

And people are going to continue to speculate...and the speculations are going to get wilder and wilder. There is one way to stop all this speculation...

wtf is wrong with you Rethugs?

If Mitt has nothing that would embarras him or make him look like a tax cheat, then release them.

Is that so hard to understand.

Is it so hard to understand that most Americans, when required to show their tax returns, have no problem with that. And most Americans feel that when you refuse to release your tax returns, that you have something to hkiink I will go with the good common sense of most Americans and I think Mitt is hiding something he doesn't want discussed.

But I know you won't agree. You rethugs seems to lack the common sense of most Americnans.

Mitts no idiot he doesn't want them seeing he makes 10-25 million in a year and its none of our business. Much more reasonable to worry about Obama OH TOO LATE!

In fairness ...

some speculate that this may be a reason why he doesn't want to release his tax returns.

New Thoughts About What's Hiding in Romney's Tax Returns - Bloomberg

The author argues that Romney is certainly on the up-and-up, but he may not have paid taxes in 2009 due to losses, deferments and deductions.

Of course, its total speculation, so take it for what it is.

And people are going to continue to speculate...and the speculations are going to get wilder and wilder. There is one way to stop all this speculation...
But it won't, of course.

Forum List

Back