Leftie-Idiot: "Does Romney even pay taxes?"

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Um...let's go through this. If he didn't pay his taxes wouldn't the IRS be up his ass?
If he did something illegal, wouldn't Eric Holder be up his ass?

I don't understand these "felon" accusations.

Um...let's go through this. If he didn't pay his taxes wouldn't the IRS be up his ass?

What did you expect? "Hey, vote for me and you'll get another credit downgrade, $5,000,000,000,000 more debt, no budgets, housing markets will stay in the shitter, the US $ will continue to decline and I promise real unemployment will never go below 12%"?

Nah... let's pander to my whackaloon base and call Romney a felon.

:lol:

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Monkey_Poo_for_you.jpg

Lying to the SEC on the forms for financial disclosure is a felony. It is not a question of taxes at all. More like a question of character and honesty.

As someone on this board pointed out the SEC seldom does it's job, that doesn't change the fact that it should or make dishonest statements honest.

I know several democrats didnt pay theirs, and how about that GE...a friend of OBama's and a company making a fortune off "green" energy, yet pays no tax, and nothing from the libtards....not a thing.

Lying to the SEC on the forms for financial disclosure is a felony. It is not a question of taxes at all. More like a question of character and honesty.

As someone on this board pointed out the SEC seldom does it's job, that doesn't change the fact that it should or make dishonest statements honest.

Ah, another one that doesn't understand leave of absence.

In crayon one more time. Romney took a leave of absence. His title remained CEO. He had to sign documents. No one else legally could.

Think Steve Jobs and his two leave of absences for medical treatment. He like Romney had managerial duties assigned to others.

Both still remained CEO's though. Jobs until his death I think. And Romney till he officially retired.

Factcheck and others including the NYT all have said Romney's not lying.

Last edited:
Let's all be honest here. If there was even a hint of wrong doing Obama would have already had Holder charge Romney. It would be the best campaign strategy ever.

Here's a great link that includes more than one fact checker. Basically this article as well as the fact checkers are saying that Pinocchio has nothing on Obama.

aka Obama campaign is lying.

Pinocchio has nothing on Obama campaign

Obama campaign's lies about Romney and Bain are beyond human error - chicagotribune.com

Let's all be honest here. If there was even a hint of wrong doing Obama would have already had Holder charge Romney. It would be the best campaign strategy ever.

You're not being honest. It would take a lot more than "a hint of wrong doing" to trigger a prosecution.

I know several democrats didnt pay theirs, and how about that GE...a friend of OBama's and a company making a fortune off "green" energy, yet pays no tax, and nothing from the libtards....not a thing.

Any of them running for president? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, just because they aren't running for President, their activities are morally acceptable? You loons are hypocrites.

Oh, just because they aren't running for President, their activities are morally acceptable? You loons are hypocrites.

around 1,500 millionares paid no taxes either, is it morally wrong to have enough tax writeoffs or capital losses to lower you tax responsibility?
Romney pays around a 14-15% tax rate on his millions. I pay 15% self employment tax alone as a self employed mason.
Does this make Mittens immoral?

Last edited:

You're not being honest. It would take a lot more than "a hint of wrong doing" to trigger a prosecution.

right... people get prosecuted for less than this. they dont neccessary get found guilty, but it doesnt take much to prosecute someone.

Then what you're saying is that Romney's actions are morally unacceptable? :cool:

right... people get prosecuted for less than this. they dont neccessary get found guilty, but it doesnt take much to prosecute someone.

That's the Republican way. They seem to enjoy starting prosecutions that they can't possibly win. :lol:

around 1,500 millionares paid no taxes either, is it morally wrong to have enough tax writeoffs or capital losses to lower you tax responsibility?
Romney pays around a 14-15% tax rate on his millions. I pay 15% self employment tax alone as a self employed mason.
Does this make Mittens immoral?
According to leftists, Romney is immoral because he's wealthy.

Obama's millions, though, are pure and righteous and holy.

Forum List

Back