Left Wingers Inciting Violence To Get Zimmerman Killed

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Spike Lee latest celeb to practice reckless tweeting - Technolog on msnbc.com

Spike Lee wasn't the first to retweet the erroneous address on Twitter blindly accepted by many as that of George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last month. But the filmmaker's message -- sent last week to his 240,000 Twitter followers -- was the most viral.

Elaine McClain, 70, the owner of the misidentified house in Sanford, Florida, and her husband David McClain, 72, tell news outlets they're now "living in fear." The address spread on Twitter, accompanied by threats of violence, and the couple are now staying at a hotel "to avoid the spotlight and possible danger," reports the Orlando Sentinel.

Nice going, Spike.

Gee, I wonder if Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center will sue Spike Lee for inciting violence and label him as a hate group...

Last edited:
Your little outraged rant kinda rings hollow.

Remember that scene from Casablanca where Capt. Renaud closes down Rick's because he's shocked, SHOCKED to discover that gambling was going on in there and right afterward the croupier brings him his "winnings"...exposing the LIE and hypocrisy behind the reason for closing the bar.

You: "Shocked...I'm SHOCKED to discover that pathetic left wing hacks reveal addresses of their foes"
Me: Michelle Malkin posted the address of three kids who advocated for what they believed in.

"I am leaving it up. If you are contacting them, I do not condone death threats or foul language. As for SAW, my message is this: You are responsible for your individual actions. Other individuals are responsible for theirs. Grow up and take responsibility. Michelle Malkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currently, conservative commentator Michelle Malkin is leading a public charge against Lee for his actions.
Spike Lee Is Catching Heat For Tweeting The Wrong Home Address In The Trayvon Martin Controversy

See, in order to be outraged, you cannot yourself be guilty of or complacent about, the same fricking thing from your own side.
128753443274821883.jpg

Last edited:
Whites are killed by blacks each and every day in America, and those murders are fueled by the dishonest, hateful, and racist rhetoric of the left.

Remember that scene from Casablanca where Capt. Renaud closes down Rick's because he's shocked, SHOCKED to discover that gambling was going on in there and right afterward the croupier brings him his "winnings"...exposing the LIE and hypocrisy behind the reason for closing the bar.

You: "Shocked...I'm SHOCKED to discover that pathetic left wing hacks reveal addresses of their foes"
Me: Michelle Malkin posted the address of three kids who advocated for what they believed in.

"I am leaving it up. If you are contacting them, I do not condone death threats or foul language. As for SAW, my message is this: You are responsible for your individual actions. Other individuals are responsible for theirs. Grow up and take responsibility. Michelle Malkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currently, conservative commentator Michelle Malkin is leading a public charge against Lee for his actions.
Spike Lee Is Catching Heat For Tweeting The Wrong Home Address In The Trayvon Martin Controversy

See, in order to be outraged, you cannot yourself be guilty of or complacent about, the same fricking thing from your own side.
128753443274821883.jpg

Soooooooo, it's OK to post the address of the wrong people and advocate their killing? Even though you know it is the wrong address?

You're a dipshit.

Attachments

• $walken-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1224438358_1_.jpg
    $walken-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1224438358_1_.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 58

128753443274821883.jpg

Sorry, but no free pass, ESPECIALLY when Lee fingered the wrong people, and knowingly left it out there. That part of it, at least, damn well is COMPLETELY wrong, and you damn well know it is!

Whites are killed by blacks each and every day in America, and those murders are fueled by the dishonest, hateful, and racist rhetoric of the left.

Nah, they are fueled by the fact that we hate your fucking asses.

Nah, they are fueled by the fact that we hate your fucking asses.

oh well, what you going to do about it?
you are still outnumbered, you know that right..:lol:

Look at the black on white crime stats.

Yep. Look at that. Criminal behavior accepted by the racists among them. You know, it's going to really suck for you if society really does fall apart. The last time that happened there were 58 dead gangbangers in Los Angeles and I think the Koreans lost 7 or 8.

You might want to rethink your position there. We shoot better, and we are better armed than the vast majority of you.

Forum List

Back