Left-wing terrorist sentenced in plot to assassinate Matt Gaetz

“Tell [Gaetz] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children,” Huelsman reportedly said in the message. “I’m coming for him … I’m gonna fu**ing kill him. … I’m gonna put a bullet in you and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your fu**ing kids too.”

Curtis Fallgatter, Huelsman’s defense attorney, confirmed that Huelsman “lost all of his employment” following his arrest last year.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

Veteran Hollywood camera operator Eugene Huelsman was sentenced to six months of house arrest on Thursday for threatening to “fu**ing kill” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) last year.

Huelsman — whose list of Hollywood credits includes work with Fox, Netflix, and NBC — pled guilty to a felony county of transmission of a threat in interstate commerce in October. Huelsman was reportedly nominated for seven primetime Emmys for his work as a camera operator.

The Hollywood camera operator left a message on Rep. Gaetz’s district office voicemail telling Gaetz to “watch his back” and to “watch his children,” just three days after the January 6 Capitol riots. Huelsman also threatened to “put a bullet” in Gaetz and his children and said he hoped the Florida representative would “die in a shallow grave.”

“Tell [Gaetz] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children,” Huelsman reportedly said in the message. “I’m coming for him … I’m gonna fu**ing kill him. … I’m gonna put a bullet in you and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your fu**ing kids too.”

Curtis Fallgatter, Huelsman’s defense attorney, confirmed that Huelsman “lost all of his employment” following his arrest last year.

Should of got worse.
MAGA

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

Veteran Hollywood camera operator Eugene Huelsman was sentenced to six months of house arrest on Thursday for threatening to “fu**ing kill” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) last year.

Huelsman — whose list of Hollywood credits includes work with Fox, Netflix, and NBC — pled guilty to a felony county of transmission of a threat in interstate commerce in October. Huelsman was reportedly nominated for seven primetime Emmys for his work as a camera operator.

The Hollywood camera operator left a message on Rep. Gaetz’s district office voicemail telling Gaetz to “watch his back” and to “watch his children,” just three days after the January 6 Capitol riots. Huelsman also threatened to “put a bullet” in Gaetz and his children and said he hoped the Florida representative would “die in a shallow grave.”

He's a leftist?

Do you have a shred of evidence to support this claim?

Looks to me like he's a deranged liberal/Democrat.

Forum List

Back