Left-wing supporters: What do you think of this post?

JYkBQXC.gif

Going off your chart it is clear that a real decline in unemployment numbers did not happen until Obama second term which would mean the House has controlled by the GOP and John Boehner at the time and many State Governments had flipped GOP, can you explain what policies that Obama implemented that caused the downward turn for unemployment and was the drop in unemployment because of job creation or those that ran out of benefits and no longer reported?
Yes, QE kicked in. Obama did the right thing, and watched the Fed pour $4.5 trillion into markets, and that's what unfroze credit markets and brought us back. I don't give him much credit for that, as he didn't have much choice considering what he inherited.

You guys are desperate to make this about politics, but it's not.

And now you're celebrating an economy in which we have exploded the deficit AND the Fed is BACK to pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into markets to grease the system.

I don't think you guys even KNOW this. I don't think you care.

The QE was prudent and needed... Both sensible sides agree with that, US was close to a depression at the time. It was raining and money was needed..

Difference now is Unemployment is low (thanks mainly to economy under Obama (I will concede a President get too much credit and blame for economies)) but Borrowing is at QE days, which is very dangerous... Trump and GOP are overheating this economy by extending it passed its due date to finish.

Compare that to Germnay who expected the down turn and prepared for it... They are running a surplus during a recession and letting the economic market to decide to bounce back... Trump is doing the one thing GOP used to be against, he has the Government interfering in the Market at the rate of a trillion dollars per year.
There's a LOT of people here who don't even know about the latest QE because they're not told about it in their closed circuit informational universe.

This a dangerous time, in which a significant portion of our electorate is choosing to operate on partial, aggressively skewed, isolated information.

Going off your chart it is clear that a real decline in unemployment numbers did not happen until Obama second term which would mean the House has controlled by the GOP and John Boehner at the time and many State Governments had flipped GOP, can you explain what policies that Obama implemented that caused the downward turn for unemployment and was the drop in unemployment because of job creation or those that ran out of benefits and no longer reported?
Yes, QE kicked in. Obama did the right thing, and watched the Fed pour $4.5 trillion into markets, and that's what unfroze credit markets and brought us back. I don't give him much credit for that, as he didn't have much choice considering what he inherited.

And now you're celebrating an economy in which we have exploded the deficit AND the Fed is BACK to pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into markets to grease the system.

I don't think you guys know this. I don't think you care.

Feel free to link me Celebrating this because I assure you I am not but as usual you will put me with the Trumpster group.

The actual fall for unemployment under Obama was mixed but I did ask a simple damn question you did not want to answer and what was it?

Was the downward decline because of job creation or those dropping out and no longer reporting because their benefits had run dry?

The unemployment indicator is a poor idiot way to judge how well the economy is actually flowing.

I never mentioned anything about the pumping of money into the government or the fact during Obama eight years the Feds kept interest rates low as hell...

So pleas kind Sir show where I am celebrating because I can tell you I am not a fan of Trump economy and was one of the few on this board that went off when Trump almost crashed it with his threat of closing off Mexican trade...

Now get busy...
I answered your question as clearly and simply as I could: QE unfroze the system and created the momentum that led to job creation and positive GDP growth.

I'm tired of repeating the obvious here.

But the job creation during Obama eight years were mainly low wage earning jobs and not high earning jobs which many of those high earning jobs in fields like medical and engineering were being farmed out to H1-B visa holders, so again was Obama economy that great?

Also no you did not truly answer the question because you know for a fact the decrease during Obama time was in part from the dropping out of searching for a job and not participating in the labor market.

You know this and play coy as usual because of your TDS.

Fact is the country is heading toward a massive downturn that will not be a recession but a great depression under Trump second term.

I do not feel comfortable with the course of actions Trump has taken and feel his policies and hotshot attitude will cause a war and economic collapse but I also do not credit Obama for saving the economy from George W. Bush time seeing Obama was a Senator during the time when the collapse started.

It take more than one man to save a nation like ours but it can take only one man to collapse it...

The QE was prudent and needed... Both sensible sides agree with that, US was close to a depression at the time. It was raining and money was needed..

Difference now is Unemployment is low (thanks mainly to economy under Obama (I will concede a President get too much credit and blame for economies)) but Borrowing is at QE days, which is very dangerous... Trump and GOP are overheating this economy by extending it passed its due date to finish.

Compare that to Germnay who expected the down turn and prepared for it... They are running a surplus during a recession and letting the economic market to decide to bounce back... Trump is doing the one thing GOP used to be against, he has the Government interfering in the Market at the rate of a trillion dollars per year.
There's a LOT of people here who don't even know about the latest QE because they're not told about it in their closed circuit informational universe.

This a dangerous time, in which a significant portion of our electorate is choosing to operate on partial, aggressively skewed, isolated information.

Fuck you Mac and your condescending ass!

Many people watch more than what you claim and you dodged the fact that the dropping in unemployment was when benefits were expiring from the extended unemployment benefits and that is why you saw the trend go down!

Show the participation index of the time instead the decline in unemployment numbers and then show the quality of jobs with their incomes at the time while also showing the amount of H1-B visa holders being imported for jobs in Education, Nursing and Engineering and let discuss reality!

You want to get smug asshole then pony up actual data that matters and not that horseshit people think that matters!

As everyone can plainly see from the anti-Trump hit piece from the left-wing site, unemployment stood at 7.8% the day Obama was sworn in? So why would the scumbag post a chart showing it starting at 9.5%?

And before anyone attempts to claim that the chart didn’t intend to show the day he was sworn in, it clearly goes back considerably before the 2010 listed at the bottom. It’s indisputably designed to give the impression “unemployment was 9.5% when Obama took over”.

Because any sensible person would realize that the Crash of 2008 was so bad that the repercussions continued for another year.

I don't want to really waste time defending Stormy Mac, because he's the kind of Surrender Monkey Democrat that bemoans Republican excesses and then goes along with them.
Did you give that same sensible thinking to W. Bush when the stock market collapsed in the spring of 2000 during Clinton's Presidency? And W. Bush had to deal with those repercussions as the Baby Boomer generation was spending less as they saw mortality starting to take hold? Remember the tax rebates and tax cuts he gave to try to jump start spending and telling people to spend? Of course you don't!

Fuck you Mac and your condescending ass!

Many people watch more than what you claim and you dodged the fact that the dropping in unemployment was when benefits were expiring from the extended unemployment benefits and that is why you saw the trend go down!

Show the participation index of the time instead the decline in unemployment numbers and then show the quality of jobs with their incomes at the time while also showing the amount of H1-B visa holders being imported for jobs in Education, Nursing and Engineering and let discuss reality!

You want to get smug asshole then pony up actual data that matters and not that horseshit people think that matters!

FYI:

The last time the U.S. had an economy worthy writing about was during Ike era, and no not even Clinton Tech Bubble era economy either...

Fact is Bush, Obama and Trump are failures and those that believe Obama or Trump saved this nation are denying how much the Federal Government has kept this nation alive when it should have died decades ago when it come to economic collapses...

MAC1958 lie?

Say it ain't so!

Dat boy is confused about a great many things. Myself and other people point that out quite often.

I don't think you guys know this. I don't think you care.

Feel free to link me Celebrating this because I assure you I am not but as usual you will put me with the Trumpster group.

The actual fall for unemployment under Obama was mixed but I did ask a simple damn question you did not want to answer and what was it?

Was the downward decline because of job creation or those dropping out and no longer reporting because their benefits had run dry?

The unemployment indicator is a poor idiot way to judge how well the economy is actually flowing.

I never mentioned anything about the pumping of money into the government or the fact during Obama eight years the Feds kept interest rates low as hell...

So pleas kind Sir show where I am celebrating because I can tell you I am not a fan of Trump economy and was one of the few on this board that went off when Trump almost crashed it with his threat of closing off Mexican trade...

Now get busy...
I answered your question as clearly and simply as I could: QE unfroze the system and created the momentum that led to job creation and positive GDP growth.

I'm tired of repeating the obvious here.

But the job creation during Obama eight years were mainly low wage earning jobs and not high earning jobs which many of those high earning jobs in fields like medical and engineering were being farmed out to H1-B visa holders, so again was Obama economy that great?

Also no you did not truly answer the question because you know for a fact the decrease during Obama time was in part from the dropping out of searching for a job and not participating in the labor market.

You know this and play coy as usual because of your TDS.

Fact is the country is heading toward a massive downturn that will not be a recession but a great depression under Trump second term.

I do not feel comfortable with the course of actions Trump has taken and feel his policies and hotshot attitude will cause a war and economic collapse but I also do not credit Obama for saving the economy from George W. Bush time seeing Obama was a Senator during the time when the collapse started.

It take more than one man to save a nation like ours but it can take only one man to collapse it...

Can you provide some evidence the jobs created during the Obama years were mainly low wage earning jobs?

Did you give that same sensible thinking to W. Bush when the stock market collapsed in the spring of 2000 during Clinton's Presidency? And W. Bush had to deal with those repercussions as the Baby Boomer generation was spending less as they saw mortality starting to take hold? Remember the tax rebates and tax cuts he gave to try to jump start spending and telling people to spend? Of course you don't!

The problem with that thinking is that the correction of 2000 was not the proximate cause of the 2001 (mild) recession. The proximate cause of the 2001 recession was that too many companies had built up too much inventory thinking the 90's would roll on and on. 9/11 was also an aggrevating factor, and Bush deserves more blame for that than Clinton did.

What Bush did was give a budget busting tax cut to rich people which didn't help the economy at all and doubled the national debt.

The last time the U.S. had an economy worthy writing about was during Ike era, and no not even Clinton Tech Bubble era economy either...

Fact is Bush, Obama and Trump are failures and those that believe Obama or Trump saved this nation are denying how much the Federal Government has kept this nation alive when it should have died decades ago when it come to economic collapses...

Here's the thing. The Ike economy was a unique situation where we had the world's only intact industrial infrastructure and everyone else was rebuilding after World War II. Back in Ike's day, the rich paid their fair share and the workforce was 33% unionized. I'd love to go back to that.

Look, good luck to sour puss faced sore loser Democrats trying to convince the American people that things are not going well economically under president Trump's leadership. I know they pray for recession and financial suffering. They long for economic collapse because they can't win in 2020 otherwise.

There was a spike at the first of his term. That spike wasn't caused by anything Obama did, and it took a while to reverse the collapse.
Uh...yes it was. Obama campaigned on “fuck the rich..l’ll wipe them out” and “I’m going to soak the successful in taxes”. The markets responded to his rhetoric and his winning the election.

Obamas job creation policies were so weak he had to make up a new category....jobs created or "saved".

I warn these retarded Democrats that Trump would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he is. Quite the contrast isn't it, Trump's America vs Obama's doom and gloom and apology BS.

There was a spike at the first of his term. That spike wasn't caused by anything Obama did, and it took a while to reverse the collapse.
Uh...yes it was. Obama campaigned on “fuck the rich..l’ll wipe them out” and “I’m going to soak the successful in taxes”. The markets responded to his rhetoric and his winning the election.

You hit the nail on the head by God. PUNISH success which was just cover for TAX INCREASES to line the pockets of the Dem party. Trillions sat on the sidelines waiting for Obama's exit. President Trump has unleashed American might onto the world! Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

What lying Mac-hole fails to show is the line the first couple of weeks in 2010 where Republicans “take office” in the House, in states, in counties, and in cities all across the U.S.

And of course, the recovery just “happened” to coincide with conservatives policy being implemented across the U.S.

1) He campaigned on no such thing.
2) The Market collapsed because people realized all those mortgages the banks sold them as "investments" were worthless.

1) He campaigned on no such thing.
Joe...the adults can't have a discussion if you're just going to keep denying reality simply because you're ashamed of the history of your party.

Barack Obama proudly ran on "fuck corporations". I'm sitting here watching the Dumbocrat debates and they are doing the same thing. Completely demonizing corporations and promising the American people to "get them". Exactly like MaObama did.

Now sit down and shut up until you're willing to accept undeniable reality.

I know it would just kill you to give any credit to the black guy. But the reality- Obama did cause the economy to recover sufficiently to defeat Mitt Romney (remember him?) in 2012.

Couldn't be that Mitt was just a loser.

Barack Obama proudly ran on "fuck corporations". I'm sitting here watching the Dumbocrat debates and they are doing the same thing. Completely demonizing corporations and promising the American people to "get them". Exactly like MaObama did.

Obama did a lot to save Corporations from themselves... He bailed out the banks and the Auto Industries and not a one of those fuckers went to jail like they should have.

But I'm sure all you saw with Obama was "Oh my God a NEGRO!!!!"

Couldn't be that Mitt was just a loser.

Nope. Mitt Romney and McCain were just selling the same Republican Rat poison.

You see, this is how it works. The GOP employ their plutocratic policies, and fuck the working class. Enough dumb white people elect a Democrat to fix things, and they do. Then the GOP comes back, appeals to your racism, homophobia and misogyny,and you all vote them back in to do the same thing.

Mac is correct. The unemployment went up because of actions before Obama took office. The thing is, those complaining all know this.

What I have a problem with is how Obama dealt with that problem.

As everyone can plainly see from the anti-Trump hit piece from the left-wing site, unemployment stood at 7.8% the day Obama was sworn in? So why would the scumbag post a chart showing it starting at 9.5%?

And before anyone attempts to claim that the chart didn’t intend to show the day he was sworn in, it clearly goes back considerably before the 2010 listed at the bottom. It’s indisputably designed to give the impression “unemployment was 9.5% when Obama took over”.

Dumbass, because Obama didn’t cause the Great Recession. DUH

Forum List

Back